I suppose I'm going to be the one fatty that responds to this in a different way than, it seems, everyone else has.
I disagree with, well, everything. And, over time, I've come to find out that I disagree with everything you say, especially your "yo." I find it very immature and unnecessary. And you call Americans childish and claim that we have an over-inflated sense of our own importance (coming from the one who uses nothing but caps just so (s)he'll be noticed).
1. I'm not into my feelings. And I don't know anyone personally, nor have I ever met anyone, that will use hurt feelings to shun responsibilities. I've never heard of very many people who do. Take advantage of the welfare, etc? Yes. But Use their hurt feelings to shun responsibility? I'e never read, seen, or heard of any such case. Maybe I'm just "ignorant," though, right?
2. And this is supposed to be something worth mentioning?
3. And I do. It is better than your country and I, as I posted on the other what do you think of the uk?" thread, have never been and will never go there. I call it being a patriot. If I thought the UK (or any other country/nation/state/city/etc) was better, I'd live there. Why live in a country when you think another country is better? So, throw milk at me: America rocks, and your country sucks.
4. I'm not ignorant of the rest of the world. I just don't like it. Because you think you're better than us because you "have more history" or "have been around longer." Well, attack us and we'll see who wins.
5. Hah. The only country that America dominates is America. And McDonald's has nothing to do with America. It is one person's (or group of people's) company. They can do whatever they like with it.
6. No I don't. I see life as a walk with God and loving and providing for my family.
7. Over-inflated? Let's see how "over-inflated" it is when your country needs help. Who do they run to? Oh, wait..EVERYONE runs to us! How convenient. If anyone has an over-inflated sense of America's importance, it is everyone else; you all seem to think we should help everyone in the world.
8. Removing a murderous dictator from power so the people of a certain country can have a chance at a better life is not a "big favor?" Keeping another country from taking them over is not a "big favor?" Inflict values? You make it sound as if values are a sickness. How twisted.
9. Paranoid? I'm not. If someone attacks us, whether "to our face" or "behind our backs," I can take comfort that we can retaliate. I'm not paranoid, I'm confident. Wimpish? Well, we will be getting that way with Obama in office, so i'll let you have that one.
10. This coming from you. How rich.