1) What grade did you drop out of high school? 11th
2) Why did you drop out? I really hated school, I mean with a deep dark passion, I hated every second my foot was on school campus, High school was not a good experience for me, I could be really QUIET and SHY, and people took that as me being rude, I didn't fit in ANYWHERE, In 9th grade I had this group of girls [some of them I didn't even know] harass me online every single day [I would block their screen names, but they had AIM and we had AOL on one line at the time, and it didn't help that the one girl who pretended to be my friend [I can see why now, she was the heavy girl, they were nice to her to get to me] spread my screen name like wildfire, and my Mom never let me change it, she had parental controls] They would really try to pick me apart calling me fat, ugly stuff like that when I weighed 125.
3) Are/did you plan(ing) on getting a GED? Hopefully, I just dont know what to do about it.
4) Do you regret dropping out at all? If so/not, why? No, I actually do so much better in the work world than I did in school.
5) How did dropping out of high school change your life? I am so much happier, I could actually be me again, I also think that it's helped me become a lot better, because now I am not so awfully shy dealing with customers all day, I am not afraid to stand up for myself, state what I think. I have more friends and BETTER ones who don't back stab me just for kicks. Although I moved away from that city, I would def. love to go back around there, let them see me and say stuff about me, because I have a larger mouth and a higher vocabulary, to the point that I can say what I think about them to thier FACE and not be afraid of it!