Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » In The News
Duggar family: Another baby on the way!
0 likes [|reply]
14 Apr 2009, 07:53
.love.struck.
“We’re leaving that up to God.”

Oh please. It is entirely up to them and how they control birth control. People should not be allowed to have 18 children. 4 is enough.
0 likes [|reply]
14 Apr 2009, 08:16
Bec💕
hahahaah its like they dont know how babies are made!
0 likes [|reply]
14 Apr 2009, 08:40
.love.struck.
Haha, seriously. That's what it seems like.
0 likes [|reply]
14 Apr 2009, 13:33
haha. "People should not be allowed to have 18 children." true that!
0 likes [|reply]
14 Apr 2009, 13:45
~*Pagan*~
i tend to agree with you on this one. I dont care what they say...those kids claim to be happy because they know no different. Wonder how they would like some individual attention?
Each to their own I guess.
0 likes [|reply]
15 Apr 2009, 06:09
.Blue Bella.
But wouldn't you rather they claim happiness because they know no different... than claim to be unhappy because unhappiness is what they know?

I know what I'd prefer!
0 likes [|reply]
15 Apr 2009, 07:54
~*Pagan*~
Thats not what I said. I said...they know no different so are happy in the family situation they are in. I think they have too many, but thats my personal opinion. WHich I am..in fact...entitled to. I dont see how they can be getting individual attention when there are so many kids for the parents to tend to.
I know someone who is one of 12. he hates it.

0 likes [|reply]
15 Apr 2009, 11:00
.Blue Bella.
I never said you weren't entitled to an opinion Donna, it was actually a genuine question.
0 likes [|reply]
15 Apr 2009, 02:35
Endless Love
if they can afford 18 children then why does it matter?
0 likes [|reply]
15 Apr 2009, 14:57
JellyBean2331
I agree. It's their home and money. And I think that picture above is very offensive.
0 likes [|reply]
15 Apr 2009, 06:08
.Blue Bella.
Their choice of birth control is by not taking it and leaving it in the hands of God as to whether they conceive or not.
Why do you get to say whether people should be allowed a certain number of children? Let alone what the 'cap' on the total amount that constitutes "enough" is? They look after their kids, support them, love them... what more do you want?!
0 likes [|reply]
14 Apr 2009, 08:14
& skull.
if they can function as a family and don't have to go on welfare then they can have as many kids as they like. don't knock it if it works.
0 likes [|reply]
14 Apr 2009, 11:07
seasongster
this.

while i disagree with the duggars - if you can support your children it's no business of mine how many there are or why you're having them.
0 likes [|reply]
14 Apr 2009, 11:11
& skull.
oh yeah i certainly don't agree with having 18 kids and think the world's full enough as it is, but if they love them all and can support them without draining welfare, then sure, that's their business.
0 likes [|reply]
15 Apr 2009, 00:29
Lauren.
I agree with you, Ev. Do I think it's obnoxious to have 18 kids? Could be. It isn't obnoxious in such a case where all the kids are loved, happy (or at least content:P), and are taken care of in ways OTHER than taxpayers money.
0 likes [|reply]
15 Apr 2009, 00:36
Kate.Monster
what does "this" stand for! I see it all over the place, especially on livejournal...what does it meeeaaannn?
0 likes [|reply]
16 Apr 2009, 09:57
seasongster
posting 'this' just means you agree with the post above yours, or the post you're replying to.
0 likes [|reply]
14 Apr 2009, 11:45
The Ryan
Awww I actually quite like Josh and Anna Duggar's website. They are such sweet, simple kids!

I like this bit: "We would like to encourage the young people out there who are considering a relationship or getting married, to wait for God's best in their life partner. If you have made mistakes, start from where you are and let God be the sole proprietor of your love life!"

I shall quote that to Dani as my reason for leaving her. ;D "Sorry dude. I don't feel you are the best God can send me. You're just a mistake! I'm getting rid of you to make way for the better women God has in store!"
It will go down very well I am sure. ;D

0 likes [|reply]
15 Apr 2009, 22:32
Luvvy
One of my very first boyfriend's broke up with me by saying "God doesn't want me to be with you"... I nearly punched him in the face. Shit like that just don't fly.
0 likes [|reply]
14 Apr 2009, 11:48
Acid Fairy
Ahh I think it's cool. If they want that many kids and can support them, which they do, then more power to them! After all, it's only natural. It's only recently, with the advent of BC, that we don't have huge families any more. If we weren't designed to have tons of kids then women wouldn't ovulate every month.
0 likes [|reply]
14 Apr 2009, 12:57
Transit
If we are designed to have many children, then how come until fairly recently in our country thousands of women died a year due to pregnancy and birth.
0 likes [|reply]
14 Apr 2009, 13:40
Acid Fairy
That's why we're designed to have so many kids. Because the woman is so likely to die. If we didn't have a lot of kids, then the population would never have got going.
0 likes [|reply]
14 Apr 2009, 15:41
Transit
Poor fertility is the reason for a monthly cycle.
0 likes [|reply]
14 Apr 2009, 15:48
Acid Fairy
Ahh possibly, since the chance of conceiving each month is 20%. However, humans still have the ability to have huge ass families, as evidenced here.
0 likes [|reply]
14 Apr 2009, 15:50
Transit
Crap sperm!!!! If you have children and raise them naturally, you are infertile for 2 years and 9 months, this woman denies her child breast milk so she can try for another baby after five months, definitely not natures intention.
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends