[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » In The News
Page:  1 
Girl throwing puppies into river on video
0 likes [|reply]
7 Sep 2010, 23:28
jessi bear(:
http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/296836

A video which appears to show a teenager throwing some very young puppies into a river has appeared online and upset many people.
In the video [warning: contains graphic footage of animal cruelty], a young blonde woman, wearing a red hoodie, picks puppies out of a bucket and, one by one, throws them into a fast-flowing river.
There is suspicion that the video might be a hoax, but animal rescue groups know that similar incidents often occur, although they are rarely recorded.
The sounds of puppies making sounds can be heard clearly throughout the video, but it's uncertain if the puppies' cries were added in post-production.
Liveleak has disabled the ability to comment on the video so that personal information would not be publicised, but other sites are allowing comments.
A message on the Liveleak web site says: “Whilst we appreciate publicising this video could lead to information that could be passed to authorities we would like to ask members that no personal information is posted here nor should any threats be aimed, or "action" taken, against this person other than to pass information to any relevant authority.”
The Telegraph reported that there are claims that the girl is from Bugojno in Bosnia. The river Vrbas flows through the town.

so do you think this is real, or a hoax to get people worked up?
0 likes [|reply]
8 Sep 2010, 00:24
Betch.
I say it's real, but i'm holding out hope that it's a hoax. There was a video a couple years ago going around with a woman wearing red heels stepping on a puppy's neck. Disgusting.
0 likes [|reply]
8 Sep 2010, 00:52
Chris
@Betch.: It's not a hoax. The girls were found recently and arrested.
0 likes [|reply]
8 Sep 2010, 01:27
jessi bear(:
@anon

that completely sickens me ):
but i'm glad they were caught.
0 likes [|reply]
8 Sep 2010, 04:12
F C U K
Police track down teenage girl filmed throwing live puppies into a river...

http://www.freep.com/article/20100904/BLOG44/100904024/Police-track-down-teenage-girl-filmed-throwing-live-puppies-into-a-river
0 likes [|reply]
8 Sep 2010, 04:47
jessi bear(:
thanks for posting that!
0 likes [|reply]
8 Sep 2010, 01:39
Betch.
At least they were caught. Ugh. I hope they get beaten within an inch of life every day while in prison.
0 likes [|reply]
8 Sep 2010, 04:09
Tiger.10.Baby
That's disgusting! How can anyone hurt an animal? If people can hurt an animals then they are able to harm a human being. I hope this disgusting human gets a harsh punishment. I want to know what made this girl think it's okay to throw puppies into water!
0 likes [|reply]
8 Sep 2010, 06:04
Stbluesboy
but to make you feel better, a lady found the puppies somehow in the river and saved most of them, they're up for adoption

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=os06FyyOvOE
0 likes [|reply]
8 Sep 2010, 15:08
& skull.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1zQ_qsiH9E

nevermind, puppy rescue story was fake apparently. what a stupid cunt.
0 likes [|reply]
8 Sep 2010, 14:54
& skull.
people unfortunately get rid of unwanted animals in horrible ways all the time. difference is, those people are smart enough not to record themselves. i agree with sxephil in that they should catapault that stupid cow into the ocean.

i'm glad the grandma found most of them and helped them. that's some sort of intervention by something high up.
0 likes [|reply]
8 Sep 2010, 20:09
Lacey
The sad truth is that drowning unwanted litters of puppies and kittens is a fairly common practice, at least in the US and I believe mostly on farms.. My fiance told me a story about how his mom had to do it when he was a kid because there dog had a litter and his mom was barely able to afford feeding her family much less a litter of puppies. :( Super sad, but it happens probably more in places where there isnt a lot of money or animal shelters. Its sick that someone would get a joy out of video taping themselves doing it however.
0 likes [|reply]
8 Sep 2010, 20:09
Lacey
OH and I dont wanna hear "well they could take them to a shelter or give them away" I know this and I dont agree with doing it, I am just saying that its not uncommon.
0 likes [|reply]
8 Sep 2010, 21:58
Chris
@Brycen's Mommy: Why do you get defensive before people even respond?

Anyway, I think the brunt of the backlash is coming from the joy they seem to have gotten from murdering these animals, and posting it up on the internet for entertainment, no less.
0 likes [|reply]
8 Sep 2010, 22:12
Lacey
I wasnt getting defensive, I just know how people are and the first response that a typical animal loving person would say to that is "well why not just give them away or take them to a shelter there are plenty that would take them" am I wrong? I was just saying, so I didnt have to come back and explain that yes, I know this, no I dont think its right I was just stating a fact.

And my last sentace was saying how I think its sick that someone would tape themselves doing that... as in be proud of there actions to the point they would want to show other people.
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends