"You must do the thing you think you can not do." - Eleanor Roosevelt
1. When was the last time you saw a duck in person?: Several months ago
2. Would you ever get one of those old school "mom" tattoos with the heart?: No. Not because I don't want one (which I don't) but because my mom would kill me if I did.
3. How often do you change your pillow cases?: When they need changing.
4. How many people do you know named Dan?: Just one, really. The maintenance man at work.
5. Are you a Giants fan?: I'm doing good just knowing that the Giants is a football team. Wait, they are
, aren't they?
6. Last time you went pumpkin picking?: About 25 years ago, I think.
7. Do you prefer eating corn straight off the cob or corn already taken off the cob?: Either/or
8. Would you want your family to go on Wife Swap?: Absolutely not. I think that show just asks
9. What is the first letter of your Facebook password?: 's'
10. Does that password have to do with a love interest?: That's for me to know & for you to find out. :^P
11. Ever made a fake screenname on AIM and tricked someone with it?: No, why would I do that?
12. Most embarassing AIM screenname you've ever had?: I don't remember
13. How old is your current e-mail address?: About 6 years.
14. Do you own any jewelry with real diamonds in it?: A piece or two
15. Latest you went shopping at a grocery store?: The last time I went to the grocery store was Saturday. The lastest
time I've ever been was around 3 - 4 a.m.
16. Last time you conversed with someone in a language other than English?: I used Pig Latin the other day with Shawn to get around Chris & dangit if he didn't pick right up on it. Smart lil' turd.
17. Do you have a mousepad?: Not here, no.
18. Last video you favorited on YouTube?: Don't know that I ever have.
19. How old was the oldest guy that ever hit on you?: About 4 years older than me.
20. Last time you received a postcard?: Dunno
21. Ever sent a secret to PostSecret? Did it appear in the book or on the website?: Never heard of it.
22. Have you ever left a secret in a PostSecret book?: You weren't listening, were you?
23. Do you like chocolate with coconut filling?: Oh no. Not no way. Not no how. I can not STAND coconut.
24. Do you know anyone who is lactose intolerant?: Not that I know of.
25. Ever had Soy yogurt?: No
26. How old is the last person you crushed on?: About my same age
27. Are you currently mad at any of your friends right now?: Nope
28. What was the first thing you ate today?: A bowl of Coco-Roo's mixed in with generic rice crispies.
29. Do you ever play the McDonald's monopoly game?: Yep
30. When you were little, did you think your heart was actually heart-shaped?: You mean it's not??
31. Do you find natural-looking girls prettier or the ones with lots of makeup and plastic surgery?: I'd rather the natural ones.
32. What's the most boring guy's name out there?: Dunno. Never thought about it.
33. What's the most expensive car you've seen?: A Jaguar, I think.
34. Do you know how to play Mahjong?: Yes
35. Do you have any skirts longer than knee-length?: Yes, they all are.
36. What was the name of the last pet you had?: I have Mau Momma, Aja (pr. Asia), Smudge, Sally & Perdi. 4 cats, 1 dog.
37. Ever see the Misfits live?: No
38. What did the stamp look like on the last letter you mailed?: It was a Christmas stamp of the Madonna & Baby Jesus.
39. Do you know anyone whose name is actually a nickname (ex. instead of naming the kid Nathaniel and calling him Nathan for short, Nathan would be the actual name on the birth certificate)?: I don't think so
40. What's the farthest you've gone with someone you weren't dating?:
41. What grade were you in when your school stopped offering recess?: Junior High (7th & 8th grades) no longer had the playground equipment but we still had to go run off steam after eating lunch.
42. What do you remember doing at recess when you were in elementary school?: Playing tether ball, trading stickers, climbing on this metal dome thing, the swings, hop scotch
43. When you think of "Jamie", do you think it's a more masculine or feminine name?: Feminine.
44. Ever blown your nose in school?: No, I always let it run down my face. Lame question.
45. Do you wear certain necklaces/bracelets/rings in the shower?: I wear my ring sometimes but not usually.
46. Ever had a green ring on your finger from wearing cheap rings for too long?: Yep.
47. Ever had a promise ring?: Yes & I lost it. I still hear about it too cuz I got it from the guy who is now my husband.
48. What about one of those "I'll wait until marriage" rings (I think they're called purity rings or something)?: Yeah, those were SO not popular when I was in school.
49. What is the shortest time you've heard of people being together before getting married?: I don't know, really.
50. Are any of your friends currently pregnant?: Nope.