Search
Not Logged In
Your Username:
Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » General Discussion
Which nationalities do you find most attractive?
0 likes [|reply]
2 Nov 2009, 18:42
LittleUn
This is just something I saw on Xanga.

Which nationalities do you find most attractive?
How does your own nationality compare?
Have you ever dated outside of your nationality?
What is it that your own nationality tends to find attractive?

I thought it might make for interesting discussion
0 likes [|reply]
2 Nov 2009, 18:49
Chris
Latina, light-skinned black girls, and black girls with a sense of class and style. This is my girlfriend:

0 likes [|reply]
2 Nov 2009, 19:16
Chris
Fucking beautiful, ain't she?
0 likes [|reply]
2 Nov 2009, 19:10
Giggle
Spaniards are the most handsome men definitely! XD How my own nationality compares, well, Arab men aren't bad either since they also have the dark hair, dark eyes combination. Spaniards just have more charm. =P I don't think there is an answer to what my own nationality tends to find attractive though since people all have different tastes
0 likes [|reply]
3 Nov 2009, 00:01
i blame mac
Not all Spaniards are all full of charm. I'm an asshole...no charm in that.
0 likes [|reply]
3 Nov 2009, 11:22
Giggle
Hahaha, yeah there are always the exceptions but the Spaniards I've personally met so far are all charming! =D
0 likes [|reply]
2 Nov 2009, 20:27
Acid Fairy
I've always found Mediterranean guys seriously attractive. Tanned, dark eyes, dark hair. Yum yum!

I lost my virginity to a Turk and have also slept with a black South African, and my last boyfriend was of Scottish descent, which is unusual for me as he's pale and fair.
I am currently seeing an English guy who has dark hair but it's not the same without the tan and the accent ;)
0 likes [|reply]
2 Nov 2009, 20:48
Giggle
I totally agree! The tan and the accent are exactly what I was talking about when I said "Spaniards have more charm" haha
0 likes [|reply]
2 Nov 2009, 21:32
Makayla
Wow, you have a wide range of men! I guess you just like a little bit of everything. =)
0 likes [|reply]
2 Nov 2009, 21:34
Acid Fairy
Lmao. Variety is the spice of life ;)
0 likes [|reply]
2 Nov 2009, 21:37
Makayla
You should totally come to America then, we are the "melting pot". =)
0 likes [|reply]
2 Nov 2009, 22:36
Lauren.
Australian. The look, the accent... kill me now?! xD
I don't think it's really a comparison between nationalities, just... preference from my perspective :P.
I honestly haven't dated much outside of my nationality. My husband is Native American, but he's not a typical dark skinned Native American, so it's not obvious.
0 likes [|reply]
2 Nov 2009, 23:07
.Blue Bella.
LOL! I love this! Do you mean the beachey looking Aussies... or the casual country ones? I'm hoping not the bogan ones who are rather similar to the typical red-neck ;)
0 likes [|reply]
2 Nov 2009, 23:09
Lauren.
I suppose beachey looking ones are the most profound, but what would you consider Ty? Not to sound overbearing, but I've always found him quite good looking xD.
0 likes [|reply]
2 Nov 2009, 23:15
.Blue Bella.
LOL, I will tell him that, boost his ego. He's a cutie when he cleans himself up heheh.
Ty... he's just your typical country boy. He grew out in a small country town, in the outback. He's a bit of a bogan, but not too bad. Definitely doesn't fall under beachey/surf guy lol.
0 likes [|reply]
3 Nov 2009, 09:54
& skull.
i was thinking "hope she doesn't mean the bogans" as well lol. bogans are just awful.
0 likes [|reply]
4 Nov 2009, 17:21
feisty one.
I agree! That Australian accent makes me MELT!!
0 likes [|reply]
4 Nov 2009, 17:15
[danielle electra.]
Germans are definitely the sexiest! I love them! :D

I have a thing for guys with blonde hair & pretty eyes... =/ Not ALL blonde hair guys I find attractive, though -- Idk, I guess it's the German's aggressiveness & just their attitude. Both of my ex's [I've only had 2] have both been germans...

I'm part German [my last name is German], mixed with Puerto Rican, Italian, French & Irish.. I don't find spanish guys attractive, at all, or italian, or french of irish guys..

It's all about Germans for me :)
0 likes [|reply]
2 Nov 2009, 19:11
~RedFraggle~
I've always found the Australian accent very sexy. I used to love Irishmen too, but I seem to have outgrown that.

I like Canadian guys too. They're far more polite than British guys.

I've only ever dated Scottish or English guys. Mostly just because most of the guys I meet are Scottish (and some English)! There's not that many nationalities around here to choose from. If we're talking about kissing however I can add an American, a Canadian, an Irishman and a Welshman to that list. ;)
0 likes [|reply]
2 Nov 2009, 19:14
Giggle
I only like Irishmen because of the movie P.S. I Love You =P
0 likes [|reply]
2 Nov 2009, 19:35
~RedFraggle~
I've not seen that movie, but apparently Gerard Butler's Irish accent wasn't even very good in it. He is of course Scottish.
0 likes [|reply]
2 Nov 2009, 20:00
Giggle
I can't really tell the difference between an Irish accent and a Scottish accent. I just took his character in the movie and tied it with Irishmen. You should really watch that movie btw =] Unless you read the book that is, then the movie wouldn't compare!
0 likes [|reply]
2 Nov 2009, 20:29
Acid Fairy
LOL I can't tell the difference between the accents either, which is bad since my grandma was Irish ;D
0 likes [|reply]
2 Nov 2009, 21:05
~RedFraggle~
And you're British! Surely you can tell the difference between Irish and Scottish?
0 likes [|reply]
2 Nov 2009, 21:23
Acid Fairy
Lmao I know! Sometimes I can tell the difference, but sometimes I really struggle.
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends