Your Username:
Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » Thread Graveyard
Whose FRIEND'S LIST am I on?
0 likes [|reply]
16 Oct 2009, 02:41
foreverglow
Looks like people are just itching for a fight. LAME. We're not 2nd graders.
0 likes [|reply]
16 Oct 2009, 04:33
Krisstahღ
=/ And this is why bloops diarists suck.. its full of people who do nothing but nit pick about every little thing and only comment entries in a yellow bar.
0 likes [|reply]
17 Oct 2009, 16:10
Estella
In a yellow bar? Gosh, is there a bar on Bloop that I've never found, where the cool people are hanging out drinking? And a yellow one no less? Gosh, I am clearly missing out!
0 likes [|reply]
17 Oct 2009, 21:54
Mojo Jojo
*cries laughing*
0 likes [|reply]
16 Oct 2009, 11:17
Chris
God, cry harder, all of you. This wasn't even loldrama until SOMEONE ELSE got pissed about it.

I'm pretty sure six people jumping in to fight this epic battle here was unnecessary considering no one involved was pissed off.
0 likes [|reply]
17 Oct 2009, 04:36
raen
You know, I think that having a Whose Friend's List Am I on feature may cause some drama with people.
0 likes [|reply]
17 Oct 2009, 04:51
eringetic™
And apparently accidentally misspelling "Whose" causes drama too. *eye roll*
0 likes [|reply]
17 Oct 2009, 04:52
eringetic™
Opps. I fail at this forum crap. I meant "misspelling "Friends" causes drama."
0 likes [|reply]
17 Oct 2009, 05:30
i blame mac
Lol Look out, they'll bite your head off! *runs for cover*
0 likes [|reply]
17 Oct 2009, 05:34
eringetic™
*RUNS FOR HER LIFE*
*peeks around the corner just waiting for dramaz*
0 likes [|reply]
17 Oct 2009, 05:48
Minda Hey Hey™
Whoops I am out of it HAHAHAHA. Yeah if people can cause drama they will. It sucks. But it wouldn't be Bloop without it ;).
0 likes [|reply]
17 Oct 2009, 05:55
eringetic™
hahha. : ) I'll tell you a secret: I did it on purpose! :P Hhahah. ;D
0 likes [|reply]
17 Oct 2009, 06:20
Minda Hey Hey™
Hahaha. You so bad ;-D.
0 likes [|reply]
17 Oct 2009, 05:43
Minda Hey Hey™
Actually, Erin you got that right. Who's would be "Who Is" and "Who is FRIENDS list am I on?" is wrong Lol. Freaking people. If you're going to correct someone do it right ;). P.S. I am totally on your side with this one ;-D. At least I think that's what's going on. I'm kind of drugged up right now :P.
0 likes [|reply]
17 Oct 2009, 05:48
eringetic™
Hahhaha. I actually think she was talking about FRIEND'S, it's supposed to be FRIENDS or something. I don't really know or CARE. It's the damn internet NOT English class anyway. There's a shit load of people that KNOW how to correctly spell things and use grammar but don't whenever they are online because it's the internet. Geez! People take shit wayyyy to seriously! Hahah. Good thing I don't give a crap and just laugh at them! : )
0 likes [|reply]
17 Oct 2009, 12:00
Mojo Jojo
I think it should actually be friends' as the noun 'friend' is both plural and possessive.
I see no point in grammatical hatred without explanation. ;)
0 likes [|reply]
17 Oct 2009, 11:54
.Blue Bella.
In response to the original post, however...

I personally would not want, nor use a feature that shows who has me on their friends list. I have people that are faves and I write publically with/for. My friends list is just a select group of people. I wouldn't want people thinking I didn't consider them a friend just because they aren't on my FO list. I use that more like an 'exclusive' list simply because I'm too lazy to add people individually.
0 likes [|reply]
17 Oct 2009, 12:24
Doc
I happen to agree. This is a perfect example of what I meant on my previous post about how it could be abused. Can you imagine the "I thought you were my friend, I hate you now" entries and QQing? Thank you for posting on topic too! Such a rare things these days it seems. A very nice treat indeed.

Though it would be nice to have an actual discussion about this possible feature like adults. But we all know the chances of THAT happening eh?

Those that want to actually talk about the original topic before this thread was hijacked, please do. I leave the rest of you to carry on with your petty grievances.

0 likes [|reply]
17 Oct 2009, 12:29
.Blue Bella.
Maybe just chuck this in graveyard and then repost under suggestion box and with any luck, all spelling and grammar will be good and dandy and people will be happy to actually discuss. LOL. Imagine that!
0 likes [|reply]
17 Oct 2009, 13:22
Super Logica
I think it would be an interesting feature (like Hannibal I can see it being mis-used though). We'd need some feature to hide the info if we wanted, like we can with the "whose fave list am I on?" feature.
0 likes [|reply]
17 Oct 2009, 15:32
Acid Fairy
YAY I STARTED DRAMA!! ALL BOW TO ME, PUNY MINIONS! ;D

Haha oh my gosh some people need to chill the hell out. I said it in a nice way and the author agreed with me. Problem solved ;)
0 likes [|reply]
18 Oct 2009, 09:31
~RedFraggle~
It may be a British thing. One of my friends (who isn't on Bloop) is always quick to correct my grammar or spelling on the rare occasions that I get it wrong on Facebook, but her American boyfriend gets annoyed with her over it. I think British schools just emphasise the importance of grammar and spelling mor than American ones, so Americans generally care less about it.
0 likes [|reply]
18 Oct 2009, 09:32
~RedFraggle~
I should point out however that when I'm corrected I don't take offence to it. I'm glad to know I'll write it correctly in future. So I really don't understand the drama.
0 likes [|reply]
18 Oct 2009, 09:58
Jessica [Private]
I'm the same way.
And that's how it was in my school, until I switched to my honors program.
No one really cared or corrected you on things.
Then honors was an entirely different world, haha.
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends