1) How old were you when you realized what sex was?
I was very young probably like 4 or 5.
2) Who told you about sex first?
I don't really know, I always known about sex I don't remember who told me at first.
3) How old were you when you and your friends started talking about sex?
I remember talking about it in the 5th grade.
4) How old were you when your friends started having sex?
My other friends were like 15 or 16.
5) Do you think you were old enough?
I was 13, and I was ready for it I don't have any regrets.
6) When do you intend telling your child about sex/ When did you start telling your child about sex?
Definitely. I think parents should be open and honest about sex with their children, my mom always was and I knew to go to her when I had sex to get on birth control and condoms and stuff. I'm thankful that she was that way, because if not I might have a baby or an STD by now. Sex isn't something people should be ashamed of, it's a natural thing and more people should be open about it and maybe then there wouldn't be so many kids having babies or getting an STD.
7) Do you think dialogue about sex between parents and children is important?
Not really, I think the parent should obviously tell them how a baby is made and stuff. My mom told me the nitty gritty of sex and then told me if I had any questions I could ask her. Each child is different, and you have to talk to them about it according to how mature they are and stuff.
8) Do you talk about sex with your parents now?
Yeah, I don't like talk to her about it with peers, but with sex in general yes.