Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » General Discussion
Page:  1  2 
vampire baseball in portland
0 likes [|reply]
9 Jul 2009, 06:33
Juniper ♥
Did anyone else on Bloop happen to be at the Vampire Baseball game in Portland on the 4th of July?

I know there are other Twilight fans out there, and I know there are other Bloopers from the Northwest... so I was just wondering how many went to the game, or how many traveled to get to the game.

Am I the only one on Bloop that went? Does anyone even know what I'm talking about? lol

If you did go, are you still as giddy as me? I didn't even meet any of the celebrities... and the closest I got was about 10-15 feet from Peter Facinelli when other fans got him to climb into the stands. But I'm still giddy... and it's been a few days now...
0 likes [|reply]
9 Jul 2009, 07:01
Chris
The fuck? What, is it regular baseball dressed as Twilight characters?
0 likes [|reply]
9 Jul 2009, 07:46
& skull.
i think it was the cast of twilight playing baseball.
0 likes [|reply]
9 Jul 2009, 13:00
Juniper ♥
it was some of the actors from the cast of twilight, and a couple of the guys from new moon. there were a lot of actors that were local and pretty much unknowns... but the celebs that did come out were really nice to the fans and made it all worth while. it was for a good cause. *shrug*
0 likes [|reply]
10 Jul 2009, 00:51
Lauren.
I didn't know it was happening, but I'm so freaking jealous that you got to see it D:
0 likes [|reply]
9 Jul 2009, 07:47
& skull.
peter's the only hot guy in that movie. no idea why anyone would be obsessed with the other two. lol. not that i'm into twilight, i just like mr facinelli ;D
0 likes [|reply]
9 Jul 2009, 12:53
Acid Fairy
Oh yeah, he's beautiful!
0 likes [|reply]
9 Jul 2009, 13:02
Juniper ♥
peter was super nice. i didn't get to meet him... but when fans talked him into getting up in the stands to take pictures... he did. i was about 10-15 feet away when this happened. he's adorable.
0 likes [|reply]
10 Jul 2009, 20:19
.Ban.Ignorance.
thats uhm i love kellen too along with peter.. not just blankness lol
0 likes [|reply]
10 Jul 2009, 20:18
.Ban.Ignorance.
uhm i
0 likes [|reply]
10 Jul 2009, 22:29
*~Loving You~*
... thats sounds werid... didnt hear anything about it
0 likes [|reply]
9 Jul 2009, 07:12
RealLifeComics
Um...
I like hitting the ball...?
0 likes [|reply]
9 Jul 2009, 08:24
Jessica [Private]
Ew.

That's just a bit much, I'm sorry.
I hope you didn't spend money on that.
0 likes [|reply]
9 Jul 2009, 12:53
Acid Fairy
It was for charity.
0 likes [|reply]
9 Jul 2009, 12:58
Juniper ♥
actually i did spend money on it... and it wasn't even for all the perks. my tickets were $49 each. the premium seats which included autograph and other things were $135 each. anyway, it was for charity. for the make a wish foundation of oregon... and it was pretty fun.
0 likes [|reply]
9 Jul 2009, 13:05
xoxo♥
Well you know Jenn not "everyone" believes in giving to charity or the "make a wish foundation" and I think anything like that is a good cause. Jessica would belong to that "not everyone category"But not "everyone" like Jessica sees it that way. So I'm glad you spent money on it. And Ew is more for stingy bithes than those who aren't. Ew. ;)

0 likes [|reply]
9 Jul 2009, 13:10
Juniper ♥
jelly! *pounce* how be you, foo? is you on the aols? ima check! lol.

well, i'm not gonna be snotty about it... i know there are people out there that aren't twilight fans. i figured my post would bring out twilight drama and i'd probably be bashed for liking twilight. but i was honestly curious if anyone else had gone to the event. and i dunno who jessica is since we've never talked on here before... but obviously she didn't know it was for charity... and now she does. *shrug* no big deal. :)
0 likes [|reply]
11 Jul 2009, 08:30
Jessica [Private]
I actually like twilight, I own all the books and I was one of the people scouring the intarwebz for the movie ;D

I didn't know it was for charity. I just personally thought it was ridiculous to pay money just to go watch a movie cast play baseball =/
I wasn't trying to be rude about it lol.

But to each their own, I suppose.
0 likes [|reply]
11 Jul 2009, 14:25
Juniper ♥
I probably would have gone even if it wasn't for charity. And honestly, if it was ONLY the local Portland cast, none of the slightly bigger names... I probably wouldn't have cared to go as much. Anyway, as you said, to each their own. Sometimes even if you really can't afford it, you need to go out and spend money on something fun. Peoples ideas of fun are allowed to be different. I didn't take offence to anything you've said... so no worries.
0 likes [|reply]
9 Jul 2009, 13:12
& skull.
can i just say i love your user pic? lol.
0 likes [|reply]
11 Jul 2009, 08:22
Jessica [Private]
Jessica would belong to that "not everyone category"

Actually, no, I wouldn't.
I was unaware the game was for charity, thanks for assuming though :)
0 likes [|reply]
11 Jul 2009, 08:40
Chris
Er, the whole Make-a-Wish foundation part was missing from the original post, so for all we know, it could have been a New Moon promotion, which would have been retarded seeing as they charged for admission. What's with the "stingy bitch"?
0 likes [|reply]
9 Jul 2009, 13:11
& skull.
i'd have probably gone to something like that. if it wasn't twilight lol. maybe if it were doctor who or top gear related ;D $49 isn't even that expensive!
0 likes [|reply]
9 Jul 2009, 13:14
Juniper ♥
well the website i ordered the tickets on adds on stupid fees and charges... so my total -since i got 2 tickets- was like $119 or something like that. it hurt the pocket a little... but for charity and a fun day, it seemed worth it. even though i got an uneven sunburn because the sun was to my left most of the day... hmph lol.
0 likes [|reply]
9 Jul 2009, 13:16
& skull.
ugh gotta love fees like that. websites gotta make their money some how 8|

dr phil's coming to australia and i checked out the tickets out of curiosity. there's a VIP package that's like $250. i lol'd. no way would i pay that much for that.
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends