Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » General Discussion
Page:  1 
Big Brother 11
0 likes [|reply]
4 Jul 2009, 06:02
Tam I Am
Starts next week! I've already set up my DVR to record it! Who else watches the show and have you already checked out the cast to see who might be your favorites?
0 likes [|reply]
4 Jul 2009, 07:01
-kay
ELEVEN?!!?

I'm too young to feel old!
0 likes [|reply]
4 Jul 2009, 07:36
*Forever Changing*
I AM TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Idk who I like yet lol
0 likes [|reply]
4 Jul 2009, 10:31
~RedFraggle~
You get to see who's in it before it starts? We don't on UK Big Brother. The contestants are hidden away from their family and friends for 2 weeks, so none of them even know that they're going to be on it. They're only introduced when they enter the house.

I watched American Big Brother one year, and it's quite different to ours. Like your contestants are allowed to discuss nominations and plot to vote each other out. Ours aren't allowed to do that. Yours is more bitchy and tactical. Ours is just bitchy!

Also, if I remember rightly, your version doesn't have a public vote? So I suppose being 'nice' doesn't count for much, as they don't need to get the viewers to like them. Here, the weekly eviction is decided by the viewers (although the two housemates nominated for evicton is decided earlier in the week by the housemates), so if you're really annoying, you don't stand a chance.

Personally I can't stand Big Brother anymore. It was good the first few years when they had NORMAL people in there and you could watch the way they interacted and formed relationships. Now the only people who go in are fame hungry attention seekers. I watched a bit of the first episode of the UK version this year and I didn't see anyone who seemed remotely likeable.
0 likes [|reply]
4 Jul 2009, 11:00
.Blue Bella.
They finally canned Big Brother Australia last year... was so friggen boring!!
0 likes [|reply]
4 Jul 2009, 11:44
Acid Fairy
I hate BB in all shapes and forms. Especially ours. It NEEDS to die.
0 likes [|reply]
4 Jul 2009, 20:07
Immortal Shadows
My boyfriend and I are so stoked for the new BB! I look forward to it every year, lol. I just like watching drama. i hate drama in my own life, but when it comes to others, i enjoy it, lol. does that make me weird?? lmao.
0 likes [|reply]
4 Jul 2009, 20:30
queenbutterfly
Oh my gosh Immortal Shadows that's exactly how I feel about drama! Seriously! My fiancee thinks I'm crazy when I say that! ha ha!
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends