Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » General Discussion
Page:  1  2 
Joe Jonas Engaged
0 likes [|reply]
2 Jul 2009, 16:39
[mandie knickers]
lmao. it is sad. to me, though, the backstreet boys will never be old school. haha.

&i'm so excited for their new album coming out this year that i just may wet myself with anticipation. ;D
0 likes [|reply]
2 Jul 2009, 04:03
Azkabound
Oh GOD, I've heard their music before. Shamefully, I was definitely an NSYNC fan. Still think their a capella work was amazing. I don't think I could imagine JoBro sounding good (ever) without instruments or synthesizers helping them. Their halftime show was horrible. D:

At least the Hanson boys learned how to produce actual GOOD stuff once they got past puberty. :/ So maybe in that front they really ARE like Hanson. They might be redeeming. [i]Maybe[/i].
0 likes [|reply]
2 Jul 2009, 16:01
prettylittlekitty
Awww... BSB!!! I was in love with them in high school. I went to their concert when I was 15. Then my best friend took me for my 23rd birthday. I was able to get drunk at a BSB concert that time lol. They are making a new album and I plan on taking my son when they go on tour. (if they come here) He loves them too lol.
0 likes [|reply]
2 Jul 2009, 16:44
[mandie knickers]
oh, im so going when they come around here.
0 likes [|reply]
2 Jul 2009, 03:59
Azkabound
What the fuck happened to his hair?! Wasn't it all stylishly SCENE-TASTIC and swept to one side? I guess he forgot the straightening iron that day. ;D

Oy...OH. I'm reading comments! I thought his hair was fucked. And his face. Ahem. :D I mean... awkward boys.

Still, the purity ring engagements. Why marry so young if you know you're meant to be with that person? Unless you want to get laid sooner, it wouldn't be much of an issue to just wait. Perhaps this is where saving it until marriage falls flat. Hormones. ;D
0 likes [|reply]
2 Jul 2009, 12:10
& skull.
he's not attractive. and he's probably just marrying to get some. she looks like she'd boss him around. lol.
0 likes [|reply]
2 Jul 2009, 14:05
The Ryan
I've never seen a woman that DIDN'T look like she'd boss a guy around!! haha! ;D
0 likes [|reply]
3 Jul 2009, 12:02
& skull.
well plenty get abused by blokes, so they do exist! :P
0 likes [|reply]
2 Jul 2009, 15:55
starsmaycollide
ah well, he is 21, so it's not like the youngest one doing it. THAT would be scary.

I am more bothered by the fact the oldest one is dating Miley Cyrus. Just...ew. That is barely legal. :-P
0 likes [|reply]
2 Jul 2009, 16:05
starsmaycollide
oops, make that the middle one dating Miley. I guess that is a lot more legal than I thought. Honestly, I can't keep them straight, it's confusing-LOL.
0 likes [|reply]
3 Jul 2009, 17:06
His Brown Eyed Girl
this is sad.. i'm in my 30's nd recently just started listening to these guys.. and it was the yougest one Nick who dated Miley
0 likes [|reply]
2 Jul 2009, 16:00
starsmaycollide
also for the record, my husband married me when he was 21, and I was 22-and there were no purity rings involved! :-P
We were together all through university, and the wedding was after our graduation. We were young, but it is not as if we did it out of high school or something. I don't think it's too young to get married when you're graduating from college.

I think the Jonas Brothers seem even younger than they are because they work for Disney and their fans are typically preteens. I don't think he's making a bad decision based on his age alone, but I will agree those with purity rings often do get married young in general.
0 likes [|reply]
2 Jul 2009, 16:31
Mojo Jojo
I got married at 22. I sure as hell wasn't a virgin...lol
0 likes [|reply]
2 Jul 2009, 17:16
gravity girl
This just makes me like, 10x more lame than I thought I was but, Miley is supposedly dating Nick again. He is the youngest Jonas, and I think only a year or two older than Miley. :|

I know too much Disney crap.
0 likes [|reply]
2 Jul 2009, 17:21
starsmaycollide
yeah, I realized that after I posted the first time. I get mixed up on which is which :-P
0 likes [|reply]
2 Jul 2009, 16:34
*Forever Changing*
I got married at 20, not a virgin here either.
0 likes [|reply]
2 Jul 2009, 16:56
.November.Butterfly.
married at 20! at 7 months pregnant lol
0 likes [|reply]
2 Jul 2009, 21:34
.love.struck.
On the yahoo page it says it's Kevin, not Joe. I don't know who is who though. I think Joe Jonas is gay and there is nothing wrong with it. I remember watching a youtube video where he is dancing to "Single Ladies" in a leotard and heels. He is too good in fact to be dancing in those heels, haha. I couldn't do it!
0 likes [|reply]
3 Jul 2009, 01:07
EiSAK
OMG! I always thought that Kevin was gay!
Maybe it's just a cover-up. Maybe I'm still right.
Time will tell... hehehe.
0 likes [|reply]
3 Jul 2009, 04:35
xoxo-b♥
Kevin is engaged.
joe is dating camilla belle
nick is datinggg miley cyrus.
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends