Your Username:
Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » In The News
Michael Jackson rushed to the hospital in cardia
0 likes [|reply]
26 Jun 2009, 00:21
*Forever Changing*
Thats what happens when you have to grow up way too fast. I am not excusing what he did/did not do but I feel sorry for him, and I pray for him and his family.
0 likes [|reply]
26 Jun 2009, 00:21
lithium layouts.
I never was a fan, but a death is always sad, for the family and friends and fans he leaves behind.

I'm also sad for a neighbour of mine... she'd bought tickets to see him in London, and it would have been the trip of a lifetime for her because she absolutely loves him. I know I'd be absolutely bummed if I was in her shoes.
0 likes [|reply]
27 Jun 2009, 02:32
Lauren.
Thats one of the first things that came to my mind! Fifty concerts sold out in MINUTES. Those poor people!
0 likes [|reply]
26 Jun 2009, 00:25
Hayley McBayley
On TMZ right now they have live streaming as there's a press conference starting outside the Hospital soon
0 likes [|reply]
26 Jun 2009, 00:39
Betch.
He's dead. abc news says so and so does cnn. that's enough for me. King of pop is dead. Fuck everything.
0 likes [|reply]
26 Jun 2009, 06:07
~RedFraggle~
I just got up. I see he IS dead.

I love how some news reports are saying he died of a 'suspected cardiac arrest'. Like obviously! A 'cardiac arrest' just means his heart stopped. It'd be pretty hard to die without having a cardiac arrest. :P

Apparently he's been flown somewhere already for a post mortem to determine the cause of death. I know some people are saying he had a 'heart attack', but 'cardiac arrest' and 'heart attack' are often used (incorrectly) interchangably. I guess we'll know soon.

Personally I'm not surprised he died young. He's clearly not been 'healthy' for a while.

Personally I don't know if he harmed those boys. I think his behavior with them was definitely innappropriate but as to if he actually sexually abused them, we'll probably never know for sure. And I think much of his innappropriate behavior is due to the way in which he grew up (or didn't grow up). Psychologically speaking he clearly had MANY issues, so he may not even have realised that his behavior was innappropriate.

I feel quite sorry for the guy and how he has suffered as a result of fame. And as always, it is sad when someone who is a father of three young children dies at rather a young age.

I do think it's also sad because of the huge influence he's had on pop music, although I think people are exagerrating slightly when they say 'This is the day that music died'. :P
0 likes [|reply]
26 Jun 2009, 08:42
love♥nik
I read somewhere (don't remember what source it was now) that he had been taking a cocktail of pills and his family members had been warning against it for a long time now, fearing what what would happen. I guess we'll see later today.
0 likes [|reply]
26 Jun 2009, 10:45
Oprah Noodlemantra
As for the allegations of sexual molestations, I'm not sure if they're true. I don't doubt that he was screwed up, though. And part of me thinks he really did do innappropriate things. But has anyone seen Say Uncle? Peter Paige stars as a man accused of being a pedophile, and he's completely innocent. It's just how he acted with kids, they way he was around them, wasn't deemed normal, so he was automatically assumed to be a "bad guy". I think in Michael Jackson's case, he never really got to be a kid, and always wanted to be one. He just never left that "kid" mentality, and even though he was a grown man, he didn't have the mind of one. Quite sad when you think about it.
0 likes [|reply]
26 Jun 2009, 10:46
Oprah Noodlemantra
ignore the awful spelling errors, I've been awake for over 24 hours...
0 likes [|reply]
26 Jun 2009, 08:12
Laurarose
im really really saddened by this. From my birth i was bought up hearing the name and music and i loved his music. When I think of Jackson, Madonna, kylie minogue and the likes it takes me back to when i was an 80's child.
I don't believe he was a paedophile so that has no bearing on me. It is making me angry that people are saying "oh get over, oh lets here some different news" because when heath ledger died that was all we heard about for a good week or two. This is Michael freaking Jackson. Its all in the same league as the death of Elvis, Lennon, Hendrix, Diana, etc. So mourne away away because alot of us grew up to his music and liked it.
0 likes [|reply]
26 Jun 2009, 12:30
& skull.
i wasn't a huge fan, but he did some awesome stuff. his personal life was fucked, which is sad. he was a legend in the industry.

anyway, my brother smsed me this practically as soon as the announcement was made. people may think it's too soon, but whatever. he was a pop idol, not a relative.

farrah fawcett arrives in heaven and god tells her: "since you've been such a good person whilst on earth, i'll let you have one wish before you enter my kingdom" farrah ponders for a bit and then asks that all the little children of the world be kept safe. god then strikes down michael jackson.
0 likes [|reply]
26 Jun 2009, 12:53
Mami 2 ♥ 1
not funny
0 likes [|reply]
26 Jun 2009, 12:55
& skull.
your opinion.
0 likes [|reply]
26 Jun 2009, 14:22
~Just the 3 of Us~
That's freaking hilarious!!! :)
0 likes [|reply]
26 Jun 2009, 23:05
Chris
Haha there was another one, which is a lot darker than that:

Turns out Michael Jackson didn't die of a heart attack. He died of food poisoning. An autopsy was performed and they found 12 year old nuts in his mouth.
0 likes [|reply]
28 Jun 2009, 07:06
& skull.
ha that's even better. i just got this one:

michael jackson will be melted down and turned into toys so that children can play with him for once.
0 likes [|reply]
26 Jun 2009, 13:27
Bec💕
gosh i love his music!! so so sad :(
0 likes [|reply]
28 Jun 2009, 21:27
Ashley Winter
Uhg, those jokes are disgustingly cruel.
I don't think he did molest children., personally.
0 likes [|reply]
28 Jun 2009, 22:02
Minda Hey Hey™
wow. nice jokes.
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends