Search
Not Logged In
Your Username:
Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » In The News
Page:  1  2 
Remeber that nutter with the stars on her face?
0 likes [|reply]
25 Jun 2009, 01:21
Jessica [Private]
I never said a butterfly was offensive? =/

I just said a tattoo on her face looks stupid/unprofessional lol.
0 likes [|reply]
24 Jun 2009, 16:15
Tam I Am
I guess I'm pretty lucky in my jobs. I work in a library and my boss has seen my wrist tattoo. As a matter of fact we even discussed the idea of it before I got it done. Patrons have even commented on it, saying how much they like it and asking me what it means. And the funny thing? Over half of them are the older people in town! It's so funny!!

The only thing she said I can't have (both bosses at both jobs) are visible piercings, which I can understand. I really want to get a labret piercing done, but am going to wait until I either can work from home or open my own business.
0 likes [|reply]
24 Jun 2009, 19:04
Poetic Justice
I'm glad she confessed, anyway, rather than ruining this guys reputation. Though a decent amount of damage has already been done.
0 likes [|reply]
24 Jun 2009, 19:06
~*Jodi*~
I like tattoos, but there is a point when it's too much. I have two tattoos but they are small and in places where they can only be seen if I am naked or in a bathing suit. Although we are not supposed to judge people by their outward appearance, it is hard to imagine someone at a Fortune 500 company hiring people with face tattoos. Now if she wanted to work at a tattoo parlor, that might be a different story. I don't know why anyone would tattoo up their face anyway. Just like with body tattoos, I don't understand why people want to cover ALL their skin completely. Everything in moderation.
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends