Your Username:
Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » General Discussion
calling on all the girls (or guys) that likes 2
0 likes [|reply]
11 Jun 2009, 02:34
& skull.
you have to re-apply sun screen every two hours or so, especially if you go in the water. something else people seem to forget. sunscreen doesn't last all day. my friends get burnt and they're like: "omg why? i used sun screen!" yeah but you were at the beach for eight hours and you put it on once. noooooo.
0 likes [|reply]
11 Jun 2009, 02:40
love♥nik
::lmao:: Yeah I'm always bad and forget. @___@ It's my subconscious wanting to be tan but the last few times I've remembered. I always get in the water (having been landlocked for the 1st 19 years of my life, I feel it's a waste to go to the beach and not get in xD). The last time I went the water was so warm that we literally stayed in for 3 hours w/o getting out and I ended up getting burnt on my face b/c we were in for so long and I didn't reapply. =___= I was not happy w/ myself.

I don't get the ppl who whine and complain that they got burnt at the beach; you're going to the fucking BEACH if you don't put something on, you're GOING to get burnt. Yeah it happens to me sometime but I know it's my own damn fault, there's no point in whining about it.
0 likes [|reply]
11 Jun 2009, 02:42
& skull.
i'm a bit of a sun screen freak. my friend in queensland who works at one of the theme parks told david and i we wouldn't need sun screen as the sun wouldn't burn us, and as much as that may have been right as he didn't burn, i wasn't going to not apply any on the off chance i wouldn't burn. lol.
0 likes [|reply]
11 Jun 2009, 02:45
love♥nik
::lmao:: It takes a lot for me to burn personally but I'd rather not take the chance w/ skin cancer. Before in KS I didn't really wear it b/c I didn't know anyone w/ a pool and there was no fucking land of water. XD But now that I'm constantly at the beach I always have like 2 bottles of sunscreen on me b/c I want to at LEAST put it on once (we usually only stay around 4hrs. I can't imagine being there for eight! God. XD). I really do love the sun b/c whenever I do get bummed out I just go outside for a bit to cheer me up. But sunscreen = man's best friend.
0 likes [|reply]
11 Jun 2009, 03:12
& skull.
i am not a beach person. i can put up with being at the beach for an hour and a half at the most. i'm not a water baby, i HATE sand with a passion, and i also hate how greasy and disgusting sun screen feels though i won't go without it. if i'm with people i like and we're actually doing fun stuff, you might squeeze three hours out of me if you're lucky. lol.
0 likes [|reply]
11 Jun 2009, 03:16
love♥nik
Hahahah, I absolutely loooove it. :D But it's also b/c I went w/o it for so long. AS long as I have a beach chair, I can deal w/ the sand (I don't get how ppl do sex on the beach. GROSS!) and I like the way sunscreen smells; this Pavlovian response in me that thinks automatically of sun. :D I usually just go in the water and play. XD I 'll take a boogie board and swim out like 500ft. a few times to get a workout. :D
0 likes [|reply]
11 Jun 2009, 03:40
& skull.
i used to go to the beach every year for a week with my family. it was fun, but my brothers and i just aren't beach people. my parents grew up on the beach so so i think they were a bit disappointed lol.
0 likes [|reply]
11 Jun 2009, 03:43
love♥nik
MAKE THEM TAKE MEEEEE!!!! I'LL MAKE YOU HAVE FUN. XD

I converted a friend of mine who looks like he should be in Led Zeppelin and now he loves going w/ us (then again, it might also be b/c he's the only guy w/ at least 2 scantily clad girls in their bikinis xD) now. We always end up having fun when we go out. ^___^ The last time we saw a giant dead fish. That was interesting. And gross. XD But the water was beautiful! XD
0 likes [|reply]
11 Jun 2009, 07:31
lithium layouts.
I like the smell of sunscreen. Reminds me of my carefree childhood. xD As does the smell of popcorn. xD
0 likes [|reply]
11 Jun 2009, 13:12
Estella
GOSH, YO - WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO THE HARDCORE DEBATE AND DRAMAZ? NOW EVERYONE IS REMINSCING ABOUT THEIR CHILDHOOD BEACH EXPERIENCES, LIKE OLD LADIES! ;D WELL, THE PUCK USED TO DIG HOLES IN THE SAND AND HIDE IN THEM AND READ A BOOK, BACK IN HER CHILDHOOD BEACH DAYZ! OH, AND ONCE I TRIED TO SELL MY NAUGHTY LITTLE SISTER, BY WRITING IN THE SAND 'BABY FOR SALE'. BUT ALAS, NO ONE BOUGHT HER!
0 likes [|reply]
11 Jun 2009, 13:57
lithium layouts.
Hahaha, how much of your body did you hide in the sand while still managing to read a book? And what happened if you accidentally dropped your book?? You would have had to uproot yourself from all that sand!

As an aside, how annoying is it having sand in your undies. xD Seriously.
0 likes [|reply]
11 Jun 2009, 14:00
Estella
ALL OF ME, YO! I DUG DEEP! AND THE SAND WAS DAMP UNDERNEATH, SO IT CLUNG TO ITSELF AND DIDN'T GET IN MY UNDIES! ;D
0 likes [|reply]
11 Jun 2009, 14:00
lithium layouts.
And, hehe, when my family and I went to Italy, we went to a few beaches there, and this one particular beach had all this interesting-looking seaweed floating in it. One of my sisters and I had an immensely fun time throwing the seaweed at my other sister, who thought it was the most scary and disgusting looking seaweed ever. xD I would say this is a childhood memory except it's not - it happened last year. xD
0 likes [|reply]
11 Jun 2009, 16:32
Estella
GOSH, YO, WHEN WE WERE KIDS, MY NAUGHTY LITTLE SIS WAS TERRIFIED OF SEAWEED, AND I DELIGHTED IN THROWING IT AT HER! I WONDER IF SHE'S STILL SCARED OF IT, YO - I SHOULD GO TO THE BEACH WITH HER AND SEE! ;D
0 likes [|reply]
12 Jun 2009, 02:22
Mami 2 ♥ 1
im terrified of sea weed too. one time my sis touched some and got this horrible rash all over her arm and side of her body. ewww.
0 likes [|reply]
12 Jun 2009, 16:51
& skull.
my brother dug a hole so far down he couldn't climb out once. he was at the beach on his own too. luckily he was only stuck about five minutes before i wandered past and heard him screaming for help. i had to run back to the beach house we were staying at and get my dad to pull him out haha ;D
0 likes [|reply]
12 Jun 2009, 22:25
~RedFraggle~
Me too. The smell of sunscreen makes me know summer has arrived!
0 likes [|reply]
12 Jun 2009, 16:50
& skull.
this thread has 20 pages.

RLY?
0 likes [|reply]
12 Jun 2009, 16:52
& skull.
TWENTY ONE.

but wow though. over tanning? lol.
0 likes [|reply]
12 Jun 2009, 17:11
Azkabound
People are defensive over their summer glow in the dead of winter, donchaknow?
0 likes [|reply]
12 Jun 2009, 17:14
& skull.
yeah i'm freezing my butt off. not that i mind. YOU CAN KEEP YOU STUPID SUN OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD! lol. less sun, less dying of heat exhaustion as far as i'm concerned.
0 likes [|reply]
12 Jun 2009, 17:19
Azkabound
Whole-heartedly agree with that one. ;D I can't stand being hot anyway. Dying isn't quite on my agenda for a bit, either.
0 likes [|reply]
12 Jun 2009, 17:22
& skull.
being hot is awful. what crazy person enjoys summer? all that sweating. ew. sweating in bed, that's all i have to say. sweating should be restricted to movement only. if i'm in bed, i shouldn't be breaking a sweat. it's just wrong.
0 likes [|reply]
13 Jun 2009, 09:37
Transit
Summer is brilliant, especially when you can see the beach from your kitchen :)
0 likes [|reply]
13 Jun 2009, 10:34
.Blue Bella.
Yes true, but a summer where you are and a summer in Australia are two COMPLETELY DIFFERENT LEVELS OF SUMMER!!!!!
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends