Your Username:
Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » General Discussion
calling on all the girls (or guys) that likes 2
0 likes [|reply]
9 Jun 2009, 05:24
love♥nik
I'M SO LOST I MEANT TO FIND THE .... UM UM UM I DON'T WANNA GET SHANKED SO I'LL KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT.

INTERWEBS MAKES ME LAUGH. XD

Now I remember me telling you I was glad I didn't see this thread and now I've read like, 8 pages of mostly fail. XD
0 likes [|reply]
9 Jun 2009, 05:24
& skull.
SOMEBODY CAL THE FAIL BOAT AND TAKE US ALL AWAY!
0 likes [|reply]
9 Jun 2009, 05:26
& skull.
0 likes [|reply]
9 Jun 2009, 05:27
love♥nik
LMAO.

First I miss the epic lulz on lj and now on here.

WHY AM I ALWAYS THE LAST ONE ON BOARD?!?! I WANNA BE ON A FUCKING BOAT! W/ MY FLIPPY FLOPPIES! JEEZ! GET ME A DAMN TICKET.
0 likes [|reply]
9 Jun 2009, 05:34
& skull.
what was the lj lulz?
0 likes [|reply]
9 Jun 2009, 05:36
love♥nik
Hahaha, this mod on twatlight apparently has a REALLY credible source that Pattz and Stew from Twilight are FUCKING, fucking mind you, not making luuurve, and that pretty much Pattz kicked her to the curb and was using her only for sex. I believe her b/c she's had other exclusives before and she's been right. So I'm lol-ing about this and I realize, I missed all the srs bsns fans giving shit. And they also think this mod is Nikki Reed. XD

Unfortunately, the Robsten fucking post was deleted on all shipper lj's and the major Twilight lj. I is pissed. XD
0 likes [|reply]
9 Jun 2009, 05:51
& skull.
haha that's hilarious. that'll make for some fun on screen chemistry if she's shitty with him ;D
0 likes [|reply]
9 Jun 2009, 05:54
love♥nik
I would say more, but I'd rather not get shanked on a public forum. XD

Srsly though, I miss all the good lulz. I didn't get on twatlight for months and when someone finally told me to get on, I miss it all!! FAIL.

^how I feel
0 likes [|reply]
9 Jun 2009, 05:57
& skull.
i shall protect you from shanking! you must comment me more informations about this lulz ;D
0 likes [|reply]
9 Jun 2009, 21:01
[mandie knickers]
oh god damn, it was deleted?! ugh. i wish i could've seen this. ahahahaha.
0 likes [|reply]
9 Jun 2009, 23:38
love♥nik
Bahleted like an hour after it was posted. I was pissed. Still wanna read it and it's goooone. -_____-
0 likes [|reply]
10 Jun 2009, 03:56
valerieeeee
you're not on the boat! you're in kinko's straight flippin' copies! (or something like that lol)
0 likes [|reply]
9 Jun 2009, 19:00
~RedFraggle~
Haha.
0 likes [|reply]
9 Jun 2009, 05:12
panda bear.
LOL k then fail it is dear. Just because I tan I'm shallow? Just because being tan makes me like myself that much more? Just because I hated pasty white skin, I'm a shallow, mindless bitch? Lol k. I posted in this forum to give my opinion, to the original poster. She asked for opinions. I did not ask for yours, or your idiot side kicks opinion.

You pick a fight with me, because I'm "shallow". It's funny because you say we all "knew" each other because I added you freaks to facebook. I added you to facebook because I knew you off bloop. You don't know me, or anything about me. You don't know how I act, the things I do, etc etc. You don't know what passes through my mind, and yet you claim me as shallow? You're going to say "I don't need to know what's going through your mind... you're an idiot... shallow... immature... blah blah blah." Right. So back it up that I'm shallow. Without using the fact that I tan. EXCUUUUSE ME for doing something for myself. For caring about my looks. That doesn't mean I'm shallow. I just care. And I turn heads.

Now this ... the whole me responding to you freaks in a forum. This is not my true personality. I can be whoever I want to be on the internet. Great invention innit. Just like you. I bet, you wouldn't have the balls to approach me IRL. So don't even BOTHER to claim you know me, knew me, etc... because I added you to facebook.

You, ma'am... are the idiot.
0 likes [|reply]
9 Jun 2009, 05:22
& skull.
i never picked a fight with you, i posted an article in response to your aggressive, misinformed response. HELLO PUBLIC FORUM! people are going to respond to you whether you like it or not. don't want to hear other people's opinions? then don't offer up your own. or at least try to be a little more civil when offering it up and not throwing in useless incorrect information. TANNING BEDS KILL. microwaves don't. if you're going to say something that god damned stupid you've got to expect people to tell you you're a moron.

yeah you added me, wtf for? if i'm a random and you don't give a shit about me, why add me? oh we're part of some little group. ok, that doesn't mean i give a shit about you. you don't even read my diary. why would you want to add a random to facebook? your logic = flawed.

ha, you obviously care that you turn heads. that's shallow m'dear. having to change yourself to feel better about yourself is insecure as well as shallow. must be fucking fun inside your head!

i approach fuck heads on a regular basis if they're behaving like you towards me. if you read my diary, you'd know that ;) but you're probably the type that collects people on facebook to make it look like you have lots of friends and aren't just some loser. i think i'd rather know the people on my facebook and bloop thanks. i didn't even know you had added me until jess pointed it out. i actually thought you were someone from my work, which would've been the only reason i accepted the add in the first place. facebook is a fleeting website i hardly pay attention to.

where exactly did i say i know you, or even want to? i'm making judgements based on how you're acting. i don't need to know you to see you're immature, shallow, insecure, aggressive and essentially fail wrapped up in pretty tanned skin.

my god go and fucking tan some more. i'm sure you already feel bad enough about having to try to prove you're not what you appear to be.
0 likes [|reply]
9 Jun 2009, 05:28
panda bear.
Ok so let me get this straight then. EVERY person, in this entire world, that cares about what they look like. Is shallow. EVERY person? Every girl here on bloop, that's worried about her looks is shallow? Did you know, that almost every girl worries about their looks at one point or another? Don't tell me you've never worried about what you look like. People straighten their hair, do their nails, make-up, take care of themselves... makes them all shallow? You're saying every girl on this website is shallow including yourself. Alot of my friends here and IRL have had issues with themselves at one point, and may have done something to change it... wether it be dying of the hair, or getting a hair cut. I tan. I'm no longer albino and that makes me feel better.

I'm not more shallow than the next girl here. Put your foot in your mouth.
0 likes [|reply]
9 Jun 2009, 05:34
& skull.
you only seem care about your appearance, and not your personality or well being, that makes you shallow. it IS shallow to care about your looks to a point where you're constantly worrying about it or willing to endanger your health over it. most bloop women probably don't do that. they make want to feel good about themselves and use make up or dye their hair, but that isn't going to possibly end their life and it probably wouldn't be the end of the world if they had to go without make up or not be as tanned as they like. that's fine. my looks don't bother me, and i rarely do anything about them. you'd know that if you read me, but you don't. you don't know anything about me, and i'm not going to reveal my short comings in a public forum, as you seem totally comfortable with doing.

seriously, the fail boats here. it's time to get on and sail away. take the last word again if you so need it, i'll be busy working out how to get my boat out of the water.
0 likes [|reply]
9 Jun 2009, 05:36
panda bear.
Again with the shitty memes. God you guys are internet idiots.

I know you don't take care of yourself lol I've seen your pictures. Pitty. I'm not constantly worrying dear. And I guess I am willing to endanger my health over it... but alot of girls here still tan. So they're just as Shallow as I am.
0 likes [|reply]
9 Jun 2009, 05:40
& skull.
haha so now you resort to implying i'm ugly, that's even better than your last word baiting! well i may not tan and over use make up, but i can look just as nice as the next girl if i want. but you know, i don't care that my hair's probably too short for a girl, or that my face goes red easily, or that i have random visible scarring from work. i don't have those self esteem issues. it's really quite liberating when you realise no one but yourself gives a shit about what you look like. once you know that, you can calm down a little and have one less thing to worry about. you don't have to look like a doll for people to love you. if people only like you for your looks, then they aren't worth knowing.

i'd say you're probably not worth knowing. under all your pristine looks, your shit stinks worse than all the ugly white fatties.
0 likes [|reply]
9 Jun 2009, 04:51
panda bear.
LOL again... I don't give a shit ;)

You seem to think I do.

You're still a random on the internet. I never met you IRL. You're a random. We know each other from the SA but really... really? Right.

No dear, I think it is YOU.. that fails. Think about it.
0 likes [|reply]
9 Jun 2009, 04:55
Jessica [Private]
Mmm. Think about it eh?
Some stupid bitch on a forum, arguing with nothing to back up the claims she keeps making and proving that she's a bigger idiot than I previously thought...

Nope you still fail.
0 likes [|reply]
9 Jun 2009, 04:56
panda bear.
LOL RIGHT.

I'm still on your facebook. You still fail ;) Delete me... because WAIT... I care. /sarcasm
0 likes [|reply]
9 Jun 2009, 05:00
Jessica [Private]
Still talking are you? The useless dribble you continue to type.
Aren't you cool. You announce you don't care over and over.

Pretty sure I deleted you like 20 minutes ago.

More proof that you're the one that fails :]
Feel free to reply, giving us quite a laugh, really.

Thank you! :]
Haven't been this entertained online in days.
0 likes [|reply]
9 Jun 2009, 05:02
panda bear.
What's with using the word fail? Gosh!

You deleted me 20 minutes ago? Yeah I bet... considering my friends number only went down 1 person about 5 minutes ago. Right. Silly girl.

And of course I'm cool yo! I'm shallow and immature! I fit in!
0 likes [|reply]
9 Jun 2009, 05:08
Jessica [Private]
Lol, at least you know how stupid you look. Grats.
Sitting at home watching how many friends you have on facebook. ROFL. ;D

Yet somehow you've used fail in every response to me.
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends