Your Username:
Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » General Discussion
All Bloop Brides!
0 likes [|reply]
3 Jun 2009, 16:47
queenbutterfly
So; a lot of you brides on bloop have been helping me with my wedding planning and I wanted to let you know that the biggest and most important part of the wedding was bought yesterday night.

Here is my new wedding gown!! What do you guys think? All of accessories and the gown together cost a total of $1,000. How much did each of your gowns cost? Did I do pretty well? I am wearing a Cathedral style white veil with a very small diamond detail on the side, I have a blusher veil as well.

0 likes [|reply]
3 Jun 2009, 20:53
*~Loving You~*
Very beatiful! Mine has some red in it I got it from db it was on sale my stufffcost me around 700 dollars

U look like ur at a david bridals in washington state cuz my place looks simliar to that it would b freaky if u were from there! Lol (small world)
0 likes [|reply]
3 Jun 2009, 23:55
Lauren.
Your dress is the VERY first dress I tried on! I loved it, but ended up getting one that looked better on my body style. This one fits your body AMAZINGLY! You look great in it! I think you did very good price-wise. My dress including slip, 3 veils, tiara, and ballet shoes was $1200.
0 likes [|reply]
5 Jun 2009, 03:06
Lovin'MyLittles
I've already told you love, but I find this dress is GORGEOUS.. and it looks INCREDIBLE on you. These pictures are beautiful - they almost look PROFESSIONAL. You should print them out and scrapbook them some where for your children to see when they're older :) I'm so happy for you
0 likes [|reply]
5 Jun 2009, 11:37
queenbutterfly
Aww thanks! You guys are the most awesome friends ever! My girlfriend Maylee had brought her camera and was snapping so that I could scrapbook this time in my wedding album. :)
0 likes [|reply]
7 Jun 2009, 06:30
valerieeeee
you are gorgeous.
0 likes [|reply]
11 Jun 2009, 15:16
TotesMaGoats
beautiful!!!!! i haven't bought one yet, as I just got engaged less than a week ago LOL! but i LOVE yours!
0 likes [|reply]
17 Jun 2009, 07:32
trying4miracle#1
absolutely gorgeous!!!!
0 likes [|reply]
17 Jun 2009, 09:49
lithium layouts.
I love it, especially the ruffles at the bottom. =)
0 likes [|reply]
17 Jun 2009, 21:13
brooke !
i think the dress is absolutely gorgeous!
0 likes [|reply]
3 Jun 2009, 18:41
RAE 0F SUNSHiNE
it's beaaaaaaaaautiful. you look stunning.
0 likes [|reply]
3 Jun 2009, 19:48
Tracie
You already know I LOVEEE It!
0 likes [|reply]
3 Jun 2009, 20:03
Kryssy♥Nicole
That is a beautiful dress! Similar to the dress I'm picking for my wedding next May!
0 likes [|reply]
3 Jun 2009, 20:08
.love.struck.
When I was picking out my dress, my original plan was to get a halter. I ended up getting a strapless A-line. Total, my dress and veil came out to be about $1,000. My veil was mid length back with crystals and beads on the front.

Your dress is very pretty!
0 likes [|reply]
3 Jun 2009, 23:58
Wife♥Mommy
That is SOOO cute :) My dress, and viel came to $800
0 likes [|reply]
4 Jun 2009, 00:10
RealLifeComics
Wonder what I would look like in that!
0 likes [|reply]
4 Jun 2009, 01:25
DecentralizedByGuilt
rawr sexi
0 likes [|reply]
4 Jun 2009, 11:23
queenbutterfly
Thanks! I am going for a sexy; but innocent look. ha ha.
0 likes [|reply]
4 Jun 2009, 06:25
»Olivia«
My dress, veil, tiara, underthings, etc came to close to $2000 total. I haven't worn my dress yet sadly...I was supposed to get married in November, but I got pregnant last July and couldn't fit in my dress anymore lol But here's a picture of my dress:

Photobucket
0 likes [|reply]
4 Jun 2009, 11:22
queenbutterfly
You look great!!! My mother paid for my dress so my budget had to be under $1500.
0 likes [|reply]
4 Jun 2009, 10:31
Lucy
Stunning!!!! It's similar to what I would want. You look really skinny as well :D x
0 likes [|reply]
4 Jun 2009, 15:20
.handmade.jewelry.
I can be honest and say that I'm not fond of pick-up dresses at ALL, they just looked wrinkled and messy to me. But I LOVE the bodice/neckline of that one - and it looks nice on you. Very complimentary.
The one thing I wanted with my dress was a cathedral train. So that's what I got. Everything else I just kind of flowed with, since I originally wanted a strapless dress.

Together, with dress ($850), alterations, and accessories, I'd gather that mine was about... $1350. From what everyone's rices are like here, I'd say you did wonderful!!
0 likes [|reply]
5 Jun 2009, 16:17
Lexie💜
I love the dress...i picked out one very simalar not too long ago, but i never got it. anyways, hopefully bloop women will help me when i start to plan my wedding, which is JUNE 6th 2010! lol
0 likes [|reply]
5 Jun 2009, 17:08
& skull.
am i the only girl in the world that doesn't want to be anywhere near a wedding dress? or any dress.

i've seen some bloopers in their dresses, and they look stunning. as does every bride on their wedding day, but i just think about getting married myself and i just want to be in my jeans and a hoodie lol. my boyfriend wants to do the whole dress and suit thing. isn't it sposed to be the other way round? haha.
0 likes [|reply]
6 Jun 2009, 00:34
queenbutterfly
Actually, my fiance's parents, his mom doesn't want to renew their vows. She thinks it's a waste of money. She isn't into the whole dress and suit thing either. But his dad wants a HUGE renewing of the vows thing. And we offered to pay for it. So we have to start saving. haha. But they wouldn't renew until their 20th anniversary.

And JustAlexis I'm sure the girls here will be VERY helpful. They help me soo much!
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends