Your Username:
Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » Television
Britain's Got Talent 2009..
0 likes [|reply]
31 May 2009, 00:12
Estella
IT WAS QUITE FUN TO SEE AMANDA IN HER FAR-TOO-TIGHT DRESS TRYING TO WALK DOWN THE STAIRS AT THE BEGINNING - HER LEGS WERE TOTALLY SPLAYING FROM SIDE TO SIDE!

AND GOSH, I'M SURE SHE MUST HAVE HAD SOME KIND OF LIP SURGERY - I HAVE NOTICED HER LIPS HAVE SEEMED ALL LUMPY FOR THE PAST FEW SHOWS.
0 likes [|reply]
31 May 2009, 19:20
Lady Elphaba
I loved the colour of her dress but, MAN, it looked dreadful on her. It would be funny if she fell out of her dress that will be a Britain's Got Talent moment to forever remember :P
0 likes [|reply]
1 Jun 2009, 15:28
Mojo Jojo
She was dressed as an X - well from the waist up!
0 likes [|reply]
31 May 2009, 19:22
Lady Elphaba
Also.. Is Morgan dating Susan Boyle? They were showing a clip of him and her having an "intimate" moment as they were hugging each other on stage -during Britain's Got More Talent episode, lol.

Anyway, Piers Morgan is alright. It's Amanda Holden that should be kicked off the show!!! XD.
0 likes [|reply]
31 May 2009, 10:44
Lady Lazarus
When Susan Boyle came on, at first I was a bit confused as to why she chose to sing that song again and not something different. But if you listen to / read the lyrics it is pretty much "her" song.

But the tigers come at night
With their voices soft as thunder
As they tear your hopes apart
As they turn your dreams to shame.

I had a dream my life would be
So different from this hell I'm living
So different now from what it seems
Now life has killed
The dream I dreamed.

Those words in particular probably sum up for her the last 7 weeks, especially this last week.

I think Diversity were absolutely awesome, but out of the top 3 I think Julian Smith and Diversity would have been happy with record deals. Susan Boyle seemed to just want to sing at the Royal Variety Show, as if to prove to herself more than anything that she was something.

I don't think you can say who deserved to win out of the top 3 because they all had very different talents that were incomparable... it all came down to which talent the public preferred.
0 likes [|reply]
31 May 2009, 10:55
Fictional-Paradise
Did anybody else notice susan boyles "dog coming outta water and shaking itself" head movement. It was all serene and calm then she goes and does that! me and mum cracked up! it was such a serene atmosphere with the whole hairy angel image being exploited completely then she does that! i'll try and youtube it for people who cant put it on repeat like i did on sky plus! lol.
0 likes [|reply]
31 May 2009, 10:59
Fictional-Paradise
About a minute it, keep your eye on the back screen where the close up of her face is! lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fS4v5_T5PA
0 likes [|reply]
31 May 2009, 19:35
Lady Elphaba
Shaun Smith also sung the same song he had during the auditions :D

I loved that song "I Dreamed A Dream" so much!!
I've seen Les Miserables on stage and it's always so emotional and incredibly performed!
Kerry Ellis singing it = ♥ ♥ ♥
Susan Boyle did a really great job at it and I love it how she sung it so confidently and emotionally, really meaning what she was singing. That's how that song should be sung and she did it :)

Though, it would've been unfair for her to win.
As much as I had been rooting for her to win since the beginning, all this hype about her got ridiculous. Plus, she already had a recording contract set up and her singing career seemed in place, so that's another reason why it wouldn't have been fair if she had won.

Media isn't doing her much good though..
She was acting really strangely during the Finals -looking completely zoned out during most of the show then lifting her dress up near the end. I don't think she was 100% herself at all..

So, in all fairness, Diversity were by far the best choice as winners :) I would've voted for them last night.

Y'know -I have a feeling that Susan Boyle is going to end up singing at the Royal Variety anyway!
This year or next year! I mean, if she goes along with the contract and is successful then who knows? :P
So, it's good to know that she still has a possibility to achieve her goal to perform in front of the Queen!
0 likes [|reply]
1 Jun 2009, 15:27
Mojo Jojo
Ithink she was drunk. She has the incredibly red face of a drunk.
0 likes [|reply]
1 Jun 2009, 15:26
Mojo Jojo
Me and my brother spent the whole of the break in between shows singing different words to Julian's song. Like "Hum-ble" and "Not-bad"...it was funnier than it sounds.
Hurrah for diversity. They rawked
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends