0 likes [|reply]
25 May 2009, 12:36
Lady Elphaba
For those of you that watch it..
Who do you DEFINITELY want to see in the Finals? Who do you want to win? :D
0 likes [|reply]
25 May 2009, 19:11
~RedFraggle~
I'm so glad Susan Boyle and Diversity got through. I don't think anyone else from the first semifinal deserved to. That 10 year old girl was awful! There's a few others I liked in the heats, but I can't remember their names. One guy though, I think he was a taxi driver or something, and he had terrible stage fright but when he overcame it he had an amazing voice? I'm looking forward to seeing him again.
0 likes [|reply]
26 May 2009, 11:08
Lady Elphaba
Yeah -I agree.
Natalie Okri (the 10-year-old girl) was so adorable and quite good for her age but I thought her semi-final performance was not at all good. She should've sung a "bigger" song and cut the "dancing", lol.
The Taxi Driver is Jamie Pough (spelling?), methinks -you're referring to the one that keeps bursting into tears, right? That sung "Bring Me Home" at the auditions? He didn't get through, though -he was in Semi-Finals 2, where Flawless won. Then they had Gareth and Shaun, where Shaun won ;D
0 likes [|reply]
25 May 2009, 12:38
Lady Elphaba
As for me..
I'm glad that both Acts I want to see in the Finals got through the Semi-Finals!! Susan Boyle and Diversity :)
I'd like to also see Aidan Davies, Shaheen Jafargholi, Flawless and Hollie Steel in the Finals!!

SUSAN BOYLE TO WIN!!
0 likes [|reply]
25 May 2009, 16:58
« Krisstah »
i agree with everyone you listed.
i've been watching BGT online since im in canada lol =/ -- AGT sucks compared to BGT.
0 likes [|reply]
25 May 2009, 18:25
Lady Elphaba
WHOO! Someone outside of the UK that watches BGT :)
0 likes [|reply]
25 May 2009, 13:04
Hayley McBayley
I definitely want to see Susan Boyle in the finals, but I think even if she doesn't win - she will get a recording contract anyway and I'm pretty sure we'll see her debut single coming out in a couple of months, haha. I also really like Diversity and the other dancing group, Flawless. Shaheen is pretty good too...I can't even remember who else is in it :P Haha. David Pugh (I think that's his name) is really, really good...but it seems that there's only really competition between singing and dancing acts when I'd like to see something different win. The first year a singer won and then last year a dancer. I think there's only been 2 so far? lol.
0 likes [|reply]
25 May 2009, 13:17
Lady Elphaba
Yeah! I agree :)
Susan Boyle is going to go far with her singing no matter what, imho!!
Yep.. First year was Paul Potts and last year was George Sampson :D
0 likes [|reply]
25 May 2009, 19:12
~RedFraggle~
I really never thought George Sampson was that special. There were better performers last year.
0 likes [|reply]
26 May 2009, 10:03
Lady Elphaba
George Sampson was really good!
0 likes [|reply]
25 May 2009, 13:20
The Ryan
I don't like Susan Boyle's voice. Not from what I've heard of her so far anyway. She hits all the notes, but not with me! And I didn't like David Pugh's either. They're just not aurally pleasing to my ears! The only reason I'd like them to win is because I'd want them the chance to better their lives, which isn't something you'd really wish on the younger ones because the young have so many chances.

Diversity were awesome on last night's show. I'm watching it at the moment! Am looking forward to see what the others have to show!
0 likes [|reply]
25 May 2009, 13:40
Lady Elphaba
Yeah! Diversity was the best opening act for the semi-finals ever :D
0 likes [|reply]
25 May 2009, 15:38
Estella
HAVE THE SEMI-FINALS STARTED? DID SUSAN SING ANOTHER SONG, YO? LINK ME! IS IT ON YOUTUBE?
0 likes [|reply]
25 May 2009, 20:18
~RedFraggle~
She sang Memory, from Cats. She stumbled over the first few notes, but I think that was just nerves, because she totally pulled it back and the rest was beautiful.

SEE IT HERE

0 likes [|reply]
25 May 2009, 20:25
Estella
THANKS, YO! I DID FIND IT EVENTUALLY, THROUGH MUCH YOUTUBE SEARCHING, SINCE THE NAUGHTY RYAN FAILED TO ANSWER MY QUESTION!

I DON'T LIKE HER SINGING 'MEMORY' SO MUCH THOUGH. I DIDN'T THINK IT WORKED WELL WITH HER VOICE. SHE DOESN'T 'FLOW' ENOUGH. I THINK 'I DREAMED A DREAM' WORKED MUCH BETTER. GOSH, YO - SHE NEEDS TO DO 'DON'T CRY FOR ME ARGENTINA'.
0 likes [|reply]
26 May 2009, 10:03
Lady Elphaba
Yes -tonight is Semi-Finals 3!!
On YouTube, go to the Channel britainssotalented :)
0 likes [|reply]
25 May 2009, 15:04
Acid Fairy
I hate this show. Words cannot express how much I would like to set Simon Cowell and Piers Morgan alight.
0 likes [|reply]
25 May 2009, 15:05
Lady Elphaba
Simon Cowell is wicked!! ♥
0 likes [|reply]
25 May 2009, 15:11
Acid Fairy
Not until he stops ruining the airwaves with all these damn reality shows that my mother so loves.

If they were really that talented, they'd have done well anyway, without the shows. Let's look back at all these shows (X Factor and the like) - how many of the 'winners' are in the charts now?

I think the British public has a habit of picking mediocre people. Sure, their voices are ok, but their personalities are about as exciting as a wet dishcloth (I'm looking at you, Leona). These people will never get rip roaring drunk and do something entertaining. They will never throw a tantrum in the middle of Harvey Nicks because they're out of stock of something. This is why I like Lily Allen.

Also, Susan Boyle is a drag queen. It has to be said. And it is rare for ugly people to do well in showbiz. Harsh, but true.
0 likes [|reply]
25 May 2009, 15:36
Estella
I LIKE LILY ALLEN TOO, YO! ALTHOUGH SHE IS TOTALLY SELLING OUT NOW, YO - BECOMING THINNER AND LESS CRUDE TO SUIT THE AMERICANS, SO SHE CAN MAKE LOADSA MONEY THERE, YO!
0 likes [|reply]
25 May 2009, 16:59
Acid Fairy
I noticed that too. Boo.
0 likes [|reply]
25 May 2009, 16:05
Lady Elphaba
Most people loooove those shows -or the they would've stopped feeding the addiction already ;D
0 likes [|reply]
25 May 2009, 16:05
Lady Elphaba
* or they

What the heck is that "the" doing there for no reason!? Arghhh!
0 likes [|reply]
25 May 2009, 16:59
Acid Fairy
DAMN THEM!! ;D
0 likes [|reply]
25 May 2009, 18:25
Lady Elphaba
:P
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends