Your Username:
Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » Bloop Drama
Dear Anon
0 likes [|reply]
22 May 2009, 18:18
~*Jodi*~
LOL!! It probably won't be gone long if people really want it around that badly. I wonder why it went away anyway... When the diary first came up, it seemed like a good idea...Now, it seems that DA causes nothing but hurt feelings and drama for people. It makes friends suspicious of other friends and people really DO get their feelings hurt over some of the things that are said - even if it's not about them & they just THINK it's about them.

Does anyone know the REASON that DA's entries are all gone? Also - does anyone know WHO is behind the DA diary?
0 likes [|reply]
22 May 2009, 19:22
Endless Love
I hope that stupid diary is gone. Majority of the comments are gone theres only 12 left.
0 likes [|reply]
22 May 2009, 19:30
mixie
Personally I loved laughing at that diary.
0 likes [|reply]
22 May 2009, 19:38
.love.struck.
Who cares. Seriously, all it did was create unnecessary drama. It talked about the same crap each time too. What is there to miss?
0 likes [|reply]
22 May 2009, 19:46
Doc
Dear Anon is amusing... people just took it way too seriously. It let people bring out the hidden cyber bullies in themselves! lol... well not really. But you can get what I mean.

Maybe the owner of DA will post here and tell everyone why?

Maybe it is a good thing too... people will have to actually confront someone if they wish to start drama and cannot hide. Bring back the Bloop Drama forums section!
0 likes [|reply]
22 May 2009, 20:16
.love.struck.
See, that's the thing. People were confusing entertainment from cyber bullying. Some of the DA entries were straight up mean and disrespectful. It's funny when your not the one being attacked but when one person is continuously getting attacked for what they write in their diary, it no longer is funny. Anyone can act like they are so bold online, but would they actually act like that if they had to face that person in real life? I think not! They hide behind their computer screens. People need to understand the difference between funny entertainment and cyber bullying.
0 likes [|reply]
22 May 2009, 22:05
Lauren.
I agree that people take it WAY too seriously! If you get upset because someone was too big of a wimp to tell you something to your face and wrote about it in DA, then you need to grow up a little bit. Theres no use in getting mad at a screen!
0 likes [|reply]
22 May 2009, 22:11
.love.struck.
I need to make a point. Bloop is not a drama machine. People make it that way. I'm not a person to create drama for my entertainment like some people on here. At one point, bloop was a great place, everyone was friendly and it has a positive environment. It was when the last crash happened, all the trolls came out and made bloop dramatic. So saying a website is a drama machine is false, people make it that way!
0 likes [|reply]
22 May 2009, 22:17
Estella
BLOOP IS JUST AN EMPTY SPACE THAT PEOPLE FILL, YO. PEOPLE ARE DRAMA MONGERS - INCLUDING YOURSELF, I MIGHT ADD, FROM WHAT I'VE OBSERVED!

POSSIBLY BACK IN THE DAY YOU LIVED IN YOUR OWN BLOOP BUBBLE AND WEREN'T AWARE OF THE WIDER BLOOP ENVIRONMENT, BUT THERE WAS ALWAYS HARDCORE DRAMA ON BLOOP, YO. RIGHT FROM THE VERY START. SURE, NOT EVERYONE CREATES DRAMA. BUT THERE ARE ALWAYS SOME. YOU KNOW, THE KIND WHO COME LEAVING RANTING HATE NOTES ON YOUR DIARY WHEN YOU'RE HELPING STEVE ISOLATE BUGS AND STUFF! ;D THE ONES WHO JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS, AND RATHER THAN ASKING POLITELY 'WHAT ARE YOU DOING?' OR 'WOULD YOU MIND NOT DOING THAT?' START SCREECHING 'OMG, YOU MUST LEAVE BLOOP! YOU ARE LIKE A FIVE YEAR OLD! I HATE YOU!' THOSE KIND OF DRAMA MONGERS HAVE SERIOUSLY ALWAYS BEEN AROUND! ;D
0 likes [|reply]
22 May 2009, 22:21
.love.struck.
Hahaha . . . riiiight! Put yourself in that club.
0 likes [|reply]
22 May 2009, 22:30
Miss
oh snap! buuurn
0 likes [|reply]
22 May 2009, 23:06
Estella
SURE, YO - IF YOU SHOW ME THE COMMENTS I'VE WRITTEN WHERE I GO SCREECHING AND INSULTING PEOPLE AND CALLING THEM NAMES! I'D BE CURIOUS! DO DIG SOME OUT, YO! ;D

BUT I TAKE IT FROM YOUR COMMENT YOU'RE ACKNOWLEDGING YOU'RE 'IN THAT CLUB' NOW, YO! ;D
0 likes [|reply]
22 May 2009, 22:30
just samma;
she's right. bloop has always had drama.
whether it was fake mommy diaries, Laz or puck haters there has ALWAYS been drama!
0 likes [|reply]
23 May 2009, 00:39
Estella
GOSH, YO - LAZ WAS ONE OF THE PUCK HATERZ! GOSH, SHE WAS THE PUCK HATE RINGLEADER, YO! ;D
0 likes [|reply]
23 May 2009, 02:42
grunge.
Who did she even "ring lead"? I mean she didn't have many "fan's"?
0 likes [|reply]
22 May 2009, 23:29
.Blue Bella.
"I'm not a person to create drama for my entertainment like some people on here."
Ha! Maybe you don't create it for attention, but you sure like your tasty little part in it.
0 likes [|reply]
23 May 2009, 02:55
& skull.
fucking oath.
0 likes [|reply]
22 May 2009, 23:30
Lady Elphaba
What the heck!? NOO :( I thought this was a joke and I checked meself only to see "no entries" :'(
0 likes [|reply]
25 May 2009, 01:10
LoveAnonymous
http://www.bloopdiary.com/loveanonymous

New and improved, since reasons beyond us all DA is gone, with no explanation and with how much people enjoyed DA. I brought it back! Lets make this diary our new DA
0 likes [|reply]
25 May 2009, 02:08
xsweetkisezxx
To bad you just got deleted again hah!
0 likes [|reply]
25 May 2009, 02:15
Doc
According to the records, they deleted themselves.

Deleted by: LoveAnonymous [101277]
Comment:

Deleted by user, reason: none given
0 likes [|reply]
25 May 2009, 02:29
*Forever Changing*
yup they did, they wanted you to email them your DA entries...that didnt go over well with the ppl of bloop lol.
0 likes [|reply]
25 May 2009, 02:57
Doc
Yea... I can see how that would not go very well.

Seems to be yet another one now... "Dear Anon"

Is that number three or four? lol

I wonder how many will be made. *ponders*
0 likes [|reply]
25 May 2009, 03:14
Dear Anon
Perhaps this won't be deleted immediately from the hordes of haters?

At least the form is actually anonymous.
;D
0 likes [|reply]
25 May 2009, 03:18
grunge.
Give the person credit, at least they are trying for those of us who actually liked the diary!
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends