Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » Television
Page:  1  2 
American Idol 2009!
0 likes [|reply]
14 May 2009, 02:21
ťOliviaŤ
Who do you think should win this year? Adam or Kris?

My vote is for Adam :)
0 likes [|reply]
14 May 2009, 02:24
Wife♥Mommy
Kris
0 likes [|reply]
14 May 2009, 02:26
icedxgraffiti
I would have picked Danny. It's been a given since day one that Adam was gonna win. He has more talent than Kris. He's had the experience and his range of voice is amazing. I'm gonna jump out of my seat if Kris wins though. =D
0 likes [|reply]
14 May 2009, 02:35
ťOliviaŤ
They're both extremely talented...so is Danny....and I really liked Allison too. She has such a powerful voice for her age. But I honestly wouldn't want anyone but Adam and Kris in the finals this year, because they've always done their own thing to the songs. They're both very original, and they both take risks. But vocally, Adam is just out of this world. I'm sure Kris will do wonderfully either way though.
0 likes [|reply]
14 May 2009, 02:35
BROTHERJIM_4_JC
Adam
0 likes [|reply]
14 May 2009, 02:51
take me there
i would have picked danny. but i would rather have kris out of the two although i think adam is going to win.
0 likes [|reply]
14 May 2009, 03:07
grandlinegirl
I really don't get what's so special about Kris. He sings alright, but he's nothing exceptional. I was very surprised that he got into the finals.

Adam on the other hand is an amazing singer and he really deserves to win.
0 likes [|reply]
14 May 2009, 14:22
.Broken Angela.
I'm for Kris i screamed when i found out he was in the final two!
0 likes [|reply]
14 May 2009, 14:26
sumamen
Actually, I thought Allison should have been in the finals. Also, I like Adam, but he makes the show kinda predictable. It would have been an awesome twist if Kris and Danny would have been in the finals. haha!

I think Adam is going to win.
0 likes [|reply]
14 May 2009, 14:33
blank page
I am pretty sure Adam is going to win (I'm going to be voting for him, that's for sure). I really cannot stand Kris. I think he looks like a dog and sings like a dog, and although I love most dogs, he's the exception.

My heart was and always will be with Danny Gokey! *swoons* ;D

Kris fans - what is so special about him? I have to admit he had some mad skills taking on Heartless and making it his own, but besides twisting some songs a bit, he's not anything special.
0 likes [|reply]
15 May 2009, 02:59
foreverglow
ADAMMMMMMMMMMM!
0 likes [|reply]
15 May 2009, 04:57
@angelamber87
Adam :)
0 likes [|reply]
21 May 2009, 02:53
karma.
adam is my absolute favorite, but i want kris to win.
i mean i know who won.. i just don't want someone to come in and get mad i spoiled it.
i wrote an entry (SPOILER IN IT) about why i didn't want adam to win though, even though i LOOOOOOVEEEEEEE him.
0 likes [|reply]
21 May 2009, 03:05
Eat Yellow Snow
KRIS WON!!!! :D :D :D
0 likes [|reply]
21 May 2009, 03:09
ťOliviaŤ
Yeah I'm pretty disappointed cuz my heart was set on Adam winning, but I'm just gonna think of it this way. Now Adam doesn't have to do that cheesy winner's song as a single. He can do his own thing LOL
0 likes [|reply]
21 May 2009, 04:05
grandlinegirl
I still don't understand what is special about Kris. He is just an average singer, he's nothing special. Adam should have won.
0 likes [|reply]
21 May 2009, 04:31
blank page
I agree, but you have to admit, that shitty No Boundaries song (written by idiot Kara who I can't stand either!) will have a shitty artist to sing it. And Adam will be able to sing his own songs in his style.

I only see positive in this, and do you know if Kara is coming back next year?
0 likes [|reply]
21 May 2009, 04:34
grandlinegirl
I haven't heard if she's coming back. I liked it better with the 3 judges.

I thought Adam did sound good singing that No Boundaries song, but it's definitely not his style. Kris sounded like shit singing it.

It was kind of funny when he was so shocked he won and he said Adam deserved it. haha
0 likes [|reply]
21 May 2009, 04:43
blank page
I know, right? That was my favorite part. I can't wait 'til they release dates for Season 9 Auditions! My best friend and my brother are both trying out (my dad said I should as well, while I'm there, but I doubt it)! I'll make sure to spam Bloop to get votes for them if they make it through ;).
0 likes [|reply]
21 May 2009, 06:13
urgent napkin poems
I'm trying desperately to convince my nephew to audition. He isn't 16 yet, so... what time of year do they usually do the auditions?
0 likes [|reply]
21 May 2009, 06:17
grunge.
I wiah him the best luck!
0 likes [|reply]
21 May 2009, 06:21
urgent napkin poems
Aw, thank you. He is ridiculously talented but he doesn't have the confidence to back it up quite yet. He keeps saying he hates his voice, to which I respond "So does David Archuleta, and his album sold more than half a million copies." Lol.
0 likes [|reply]
21 May 2009, 06:31
grunge.
Not everyone likes their voice believe it or not, I hate mine, I don't think I sound that feminine, I have been told I sound fine, but than again I rather have my voice than have a high pitched squeal!
0 likes [|reply]
22 May 2009, 00:53
blank page
I'm pretty sure during the summer. Usually July - September.
0 likes [|reply]
21 May 2009, 19:59
Ashley Winter
I love Kris.
Adam will be famous, trust me.

And I just got home and heard my mom like singing happily in the kitchen (she's a hardcore adam fan)
APPARENTLY (according to the radio) Adam is the new lead singer of Queen.

Thoughts?
I think he'd do Freddie Mercury great!
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends