Your Username:
Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » General Discussion
Obamba, Anti Christ Middle East Peace?
0 likes [|reply]
13 May 2009, 21:41
-)kitsune(-
Of course he isn't the anti-christ! Haha.

I wonder if I wrote a book and proclaimed it to be holy I could get people to subscribe to it's words.......

History tells me I could!!

Mere words of men are proof apparently.
0 likes [|reply]
13 May 2009, 22:18
Miss
this reminds me of when the world blew up at Y2K!! ohnoessss!!!

i'll admit, there are alot of coincidences but i seriously doubt that the Anti-Christ will be coming any time soon. i also think it's pretty dumb to sit around guessing and pointing fingers at who "almost maybe might someday" be the anti-Christ.

even still, at the end of the day there's no stopping the end of the world. if you're a believer, the only thing you CAN do is have confidence in where you stand. people shouldn't waste time trying to predict the end of the world and figure out who the anti-christ is or will be.
0 likes [|reply]
14 May 2009, 00:15
BROTHERJIM_4_JC
Actually I only slightly disagree with your comment. What should we do? Well sitting around predicting is useless as the Lord will return at the appointed time and it will be the perfect time that man has nothing to do with, however that in mind knowing that the Lord can return at anytime what we are to do is the following.

Be patient therefore, brethren, unto the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth, and hath long patience for it, until he receive the early and latter rain. Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh. Grudge not one against another, brethren, lest ye be condemned: behold, the judge standeth before the door. (James 5:7-9 KJV)

But the end of all things is at hand: But the end of all things is at hand: be ye therefore sober, and watch unto prayer. And above all things have fervent charity among yourselves: for charity shall cover the multitude of sins. Use hospitality one to another without grudging. As every man hath received the gift, even so minister the same one to another, as good stewards of the manifold grace of God. If any man speak, let him speak as the oracles of God; if any man minister, let him do it as of the ability which God giveth: that God in all things may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom be praise and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up. Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness, (2 Peter 3:10-11 KJV)

Ye therefore, beloved, seeing ye know these things before, beware lest ye also, being led away with the error of the wicked, fall from your own stedfastness. But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and for ever. Amen. (2 Peter 3:17-18 KJV)

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words. (1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 KJV)

So we actually as believers have much to do as we look with anticipation to the Day when the Lord will return and not just staring at the clouds wondering when and why? Preach, teach, encourage, live a life that is holy and godly, love one another and be patient to mention just a few.
0 likes [|reply]
13 May 2009, 22:47
Lady Lazarus
Is Marilyn Manson not still the anti-christ? Did I sleep through something?
0 likes [|reply]
14 May 2009, 03:17
//movielayouts//
Actually, I think the Jonas Brothers recently took over as the anti-christ.
Marilyn Manson just couldn't compete.

;)
0 likes [|reply]
14 May 2009, 09:55
Lady Lazarus
That does make more sense actually...

I mean Marilyn just tried too hard which indicates that he was merely a distraction.

Surely the anti-christ would be smarter than poor old Marilyn and disguise himself as not one, not two, but three fluffy haired, baby faced teenage boys...

I always had a theory that the anti-christ would be the pope.

Now who would expect that!?
0 likes [|reply]
14 May 2009, 12:30
valerieeeee
uuuuuugh the Jonas Brothers! they are evil. lol
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends