Search
Not Logged In
Your Username:
Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » Music
Page:  1 
The coolest internet radio ever...and it's FREE.
0 likes [|reply]
3 May 2009, 21:39
Ariel ♥
pandora.com

I was introduced to it about a month ago, and I'm still addicted!
The account is entirely free, and you create your own stations by adding a song or an artist you like. Then they will play songs by similar artists/styles of music.
I have yet to not like or disagree with the songs they play for me when I create a station. It has also helped me discover so many cool artists I had never heard of before!

The only thing about it that people would normally complain about, is you can't skip too many songs in an hour. (but you can just create a new station after that and listen to something else anyway lol)
You also can't rewind or repeat the songs. But if you favorite them, the station will play the songs more often for you.

Well I'm gonna quit talking about it, and let you guys go to the site and check it out for yourself! Have fun!

pandora.com
0 likes [|reply]
3 May 2009, 22:44
.Amber.
I love pandora. i did nothing but listen to pandora for months and months - eventually it fizzled out
0 likes [|reply]
4 May 2009, 01:44
foreverglow
Last.fm is like pandora as well. I'm on Last but haven't tried out Pandora. :)
0 likes [|reply]
4 May 2009, 19:53
Fictional-Paradise
doesnt work in the uk :(
0 likes [|reply]
3 May 2009, 22:49
grunge.
Yeah, I have been using it too deezer.com is good too, you can actually listen to a whole album by one artist there.
0 likes [|reply]
3 May 2009, 23:07
Ariel ♥
really that's cool I'll have to check it out
0 likes [|reply]
4 May 2009, 05:30
omg it's jessica!
last.fm has no limit to songs you can skip :]
0 likes [|reply]
4 May 2009, 15:46
Lady Sheri
i use grooveshark a lot cause you can pick the songs you want to listen to! and when I want to listen to something, I want to listen to it like RIGHT now! :)

but I will always have a place in my heart for pandora!
0 likes [|reply]
5 May 2009, 01:19
Eat Yellow Snow
Pandora SUCKS. . . SHOUTCAST.COM is where it's at!!! :) :) :D :D ;) ;) :P :P
0 likes [|reply]
9 May 2009, 14:02
Shattered Dreams
I have a tendancy to just download or buy any songs I want so I can skip and choose whatever I want to listen to whenever I want.
Do people just not do that anymore or something? Am I old fashioned? What's going on.
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends