Your Username:
Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » General Discussion
Hairdresser turns robber into sex slave
0 likes [|reply]
27 Apr 2009, 01:48
love♥nik
IKR?!?! Here, it's ok that I raped you, I gave you JEANS! HDU YOU REPORT ME TO THE PO-PO! GOD! XD
0 likes [|reply]
27 Apr 2009, 03:05
Mr.Cyanide
Although comical, i still dont think its right.

You hear about women being raped, and its the cover story on the news, and they're asking people for prayers and blah blah blah. Why is this different? Next time i hear about a woman being raped, i'll be sure to have a good laugh at that too ;) Its the one of many things that have double standards. :D
0 likes [|reply]
27 Apr 2009, 03:13
EiSAK
Hm... I bet he'll never try to rob anyone again.
0 likes [|reply]
27 Apr 2009, 04:16
Minda Hey Hey™
Somehow I don't think this would be very funny if the tables were turned.
0 likes [|reply]
27 Apr 2009, 07:15
Doc
Agreed.... rape is rape. Does not matter what sex you are.
0 likes [|reply]
27 Apr 2009, 14:19
tumbling;echo xx
I agree.
0 likes [|reply]
27 Apr 2009, 17:42
Villy
I don't find it comical. I do find it ironic though. The only funny thing about it is how Karma kicked him in the ass.

Does it mean rape is funny? No. Not even on a man. Do I really believe ANYONE deserves to be raped? Not especially. Maybe a rapist. Maybe the guy that raped ME. I don't know..its hard for me to judge through anger.

It does mean that I find it amusing how quickly the tables can be turned- going from bad ass armed robber to victim.
0 likes [|reply]
27 Apr 2009, 23:00
jessi bear(:
i think that the irony is what makes it hilarious. that he went in there acting tough and got knocked down a few levels. but i do think that the fact that she raped him was horrible.

i also wonder how in the world she injured his genitals? i read in a cosmo that it can be sprained.?.?.?
0 likes [|reply]
27 Apr 2009, 16:22
The Ryan
Haha, personally I feel that if you are going to go about conducting armed robberies then you should EXPECT a good raping from time to time. Man, or woman!!! :p
0 likes [|reply]
28 Apr 2009, 12:38
CouldBeYou-Again
lmfao!!!!
0 likes [|reply]
27 Apr 2009, 16:29
Minda Hey Hey™
Yeah, still not funny. Sorry.
0 likes [|reply]
27 Apr 2009, 17:27
The Ryan
You live in a country where murderers can be judicially murdered for their crimes, do you think that's ok? Because that seems a lot more harsh to me than raping am armed robber!! ;D
0 likes [|reply]
27 Apr 2009, 17:29
Minda Hey Hey™
Okay, apparently you have never been raped because I bet if you have, you wouldn't find it funny. She didn't have to do what she did. Male or not, no one deserves to be raped at ALL.
0 likes [|reply]
27 Apr 2009, 17:30
The Ryan
I've also never been held at gun point, but I imagine that is excrutiatingly horrible!
0 likes [|reply]
27 Apr 2009, 17:30
The Ryan
I've also never been held at gun point, but I imagine that is excrutiatingly horrible!
0 likes [|reply]
27 Apr 2009, 23:07
grungepappy
I need a new pair of jeans.
0 likes [|reply]
28 Apr 2009, 02:22
Doc
I have. It is no more fun than I would assume rape would be.

Amusing how this has turned into an "eye for an eye" thing now. When it comes to questions of morality, what is right and what is wrong? I suppose that religion and the laws a society has formed would come into play on that one.

Yes rape is wrong. Yes threatening someone's like for something like robbery is also wrong. But which is worse? If it is considered OK to rape a robber, would it in turn be OK to rob a rapist? Why stop there. Why not just rape drug dealers or maybe rob a person convicted of assault. Where do we stop?
0 likes [|reply]
28 Apr 2009, 02:31
Doc
Meant to say "Yes threatening someone's LIFE... not like." Damn it!! Steve!!!! Grant me the ability to code it is so people can edit posts!!! /begs :)
0 likes [|reply]
29 Apr 2009, 04:07
Lunar Sea
I find it frustrating when in these debates people pull the 'clearly you've never been...' card. It suggests a complete lack of human empathy. People can relate to a situation and see that it's horrible without actually having to experience it directly, and each individual who has been unfortunate enough to be in that situation reacts to it differently. Assuming that all rape victims understand each other and all non-rape victims know nothing is a bit like assuming all women inherently relate to each other and get on, or all Germans, or all people with Asperger's.
0 likes [|reply]
28 Apr 2009, 13:52
I'mStillTatartot
wow, when i think of the name Olga, i think of a big, burly, woman with a unibrow... lol
0 likes [|reply]
28 Apr 2009, 16:59
Laurarose
I agree with the people above
if this was a woman robber and the raper was a man, what would be the reaction? laughing? no.
and I'm pretty sure no one would be saying "well she's a woman she probably enjoyed it" for some odd reason... women love sex just as much as men! dont mean either like rape!
Why?? Why are we laughing at a man being raped but yet I know we wouldn't if it was a woman! we'd all take it seriously either saying "thats awful" or "she deserved it"
When is it ok to laugh at woman rape? When it's in a comical situation?? Maybe when a woman gets raped by a man in a mickey mouse suit... maybe we can laugh then.
0 likes [|reply]
28 Apr 2009, 17:06
The Ryan
It's strange... but I don't think of women and women-armed-robbers as the same entity. I'm not saying women-armed-robbers deserve to be raped... just that it's almost more acceptable!! Gosh that sounds like I'm condoning the rape of thieves!! haha. No, I'm joking. But if the guy hadn't been an armed robber and he'd been raped I'd have been like: "That kinda sucks!" but because I imagine him as some balaclavad hoodlem threatening death and violence on society, then I genuinely find the fact one of his victims raped him absolutely amusing on all levels!

0 likes [|reply]
28 Apr 2009, 21:25
Lindy
Yep if this was the other way round this wouldnt be "funny" at all it would be horrific. Sure he's a twat for robbing and having a gun.. but doesn't mean he deserves that surely?
0 likes [|reply]
29 Apr 2009, 04:02
Lunar Sea
Damn it! It ate my reply!
0 likes [|reply]
29 Apr 2009, 04:03
Lunar Sea
I think it's funny in a kind of horrific way. The absurdity of the situation makes it comical, rather than any implications of whether robbers deserved to be raped.

Though the suggestion that he should have enjoyed it did make my toes curl.
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends