[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » In The News
Page:  1 
jealous dad kills son
0 likes [|reply]
27 Mar 2009, 07:01
Laurarose
taken drom orange.co.uk

A father who killed his one-month-old son because he was jealous of the attention he had from his mother has been jailed for life.

In March 2008, disc jockey Brian Saunders, 31, inflicted horrific injuries on baby Rilee, similar to those sustained in a car crash, by violently shaking and smashing him against a hard surface.

Saunders was ordered to spend a minimum of 18 years in jail after being found guilty by a jury at Exeter Crown Court. He had denied the charges.

When Rilee was taken to hospital, doctors found three groups of injuries: the fatal injury of the fractured skull, brain damage caused by shaking, and a fractured knee, caused by gripping with such force that the cartilage sheared off.

Mr Justice Burnett told Saunders, from Torpoint, Cornwall, he was self-centred, manipulative and demanding of attention.

He said there was an underlying resentment directed towards Rilee as his arrival meant 19-year-old partner Alicia Clark directed her attention towards the baby.

Saunders, from Torpoint, Cornwall, was described in court as violent and 'needy' and had punched Ms Clark during her pregnancy.

His explanation for the injuries was that he accidentally knocked Rilee's head on a kitchen cupboard door during a 4am feed.

0 likes [|reply]
27 Mar 2009, 09:57
Rachel anne
How would someone ever do that? That's awful, people like this shouldn't be alowed to have children.
0 likes [|reply]
27 Mar 2009, 18:04
Lady Elphaba
This is absolutely horrible! How could anyone do this to a helpless baby!? :(
0 likes [|reply]
28 Mar 2009, 01:15
brooke !
gahh. i hope horrible things happen to him in prison.
0 likes [|reply]
27 Mar 2009, 07:50
& skull.
what a piece of shit.
0 likes [|reply]
27 Mar 2009, 10:45
KerriBlue
Thats just sickening. How anybody could do something to an innocent child is just incomprehensible. That man deserves to rot in jail for what he has done, ugh, there's just not enough words to describe how awful this is.
0 likes [|reply]
27 Mar 2009, 12:37
Bec💕
sick son of a bitch! i hope gets fucked up in prison.

R.I.P little one
0 likes [|reply]
27 Mar 2009, 12:57
.Blue Bella.
Hope someone chops his cock off whilst he's behind bars.
0 likes [|reply]
27 Mar 2009, 12:59
Dreamer ♥
the sad thing is, in the U.K, life doesnt mean life, if he is good for 18 years, he will be released. And he will be free to do it again. Roll on a king coming in, bring back the death penalty. Why should that man be allowed to take a life and get away with it.
0 likes [|reply]
27 Mar 2009, 17:20
~*Shannon*~
If the prisoners there are anything like they are here, it doesn't matter. He'll be dead long before the 18 years is up. Especially once the inmates find out WHY he killed the baby.

He'll get what's coming to him. One way or another, he'll get it.
0 likes [|reply]
27 Mar 2009, 15:04
Khoquetishღ
what.the.FUCK.
i'm speechless.
0 likes [|reply]
27 Mar 2009, 16:17
Opie's Old Lady
that fucking piece of shit. He should have to rot in jail for the rest of his life & then rot in hell for all eternity! But first I want a chance to beat him with in an inch of his life!!!!!!!
0 likes [|reply]
28 Mar 2009, 00:07
Lauren.
I agree that this is a horrible crime and HE should be shaken and beaten to death, but it says that he had abused her during her pregnancy. I know it's not always black and white, but if someone punched me while I was pregnant, I would want to get as far away as possible for the BABIES sake.
0 likes [|reply]
28 Mar 2009, 00:19
Greta Garbage
Bloop Community Organizer
So sad! What a sick son of a bitch
0 likes [|reply]
28 Mar 2009, 00:28
.love.struck.
Wow, that is sickening! I have a hard time believing that he is a 31 year old man. I hope he rots in prison and becomes someones bitch. How could anyone hurt an innocent baby? People are gross.
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends