Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » In The News
Page:  1  2 
Not enough D: in the world.
0 likes [|reply]
26 Mar 2009, 05:05
Chris
Motherhood is a difficult job. Cleaning up dirty diapers, teaching kids good manners, jerking off your 19-year old son to straighten his crooked penis.

"
My son is 19 and though I have not seen him nude since he was a boy, I had seen him by accident about 6 months ago, when he had somehow ended up falling asleep naked in his room after a shower with his door wide open. He was on his back and erect in his sleep. I noticed his hard-on had a severe curve upward. It was bent very sharply like curling up backwards. I had never seen anything like that on any man. It is about 7″ long approximately and is bent more toward the tip in a definite shape of a letter “j”, or a hook, to attempt to describe it to you.

I was so shocked that I panicked, and woke him up right then and there. Thinking back, it was not very tactful, but I could not wait to try to get at what appeared to be a real problem. It all made sense, how he would not shower at gym class, and didn’t date, despite being a very well built and handsome boy into sports always. I had always wondered if might be gay, though he denied it always. He awoke surprised and shy that he was naked, but I moved his hands from his erect penis, and asked him what was the matter.

We sat and talked after locking his bedroom door. He told me it had started when he was like 12 and got worse, and as I examined it more closely and attempted to straighten it out, it would straighten only very slightly before it would hurt him to force it any further. It being erect, it was very hard and stiff. We allowed it to subside by him putting on his robe a while, and was considerably more normal in the soft state, yet still tending to be curved upwards slightly.

I could straighten it easily while soft, but it would bend back up like rubber. As he became erect again it curled up before my eyes into the “j” hook shape.

Now the doctors all said he is fine and it’s normal as far as being a medical issue. They said they could operate to attempt to fix it, but the cost was out of my reach. I am a single parent. So we took trying our own methods, in which I would tell him to stroke it straight whenever he thought about it, and while masturbating to attempt to work the curl out a little more each time.

I had taken a little massage therapy classes in the past, and I even work on it for an hour or so 3 days of every week in the evening. It was embarrassing for us both in the beginning and I know it still it is, and even more so that he ejaculates every time during the massage, but it turned out to make massaging it in the post-ejaculation, semi-soft state really effective because then I can massage it and straighten it. It curls back in my hands and I massage it straight over and over again, until he becomes erect again and semi hard again after ejaculation, three times in a row, usually over a span of an hour to an hour and a half.

It has given good results, as I would say he is 50 percent improved. I continue to treat him 3 days a week.

I am here to ask anyone with information on this condition for advice and/or tips technics on how we can further correct this.

Thank you all in advance."
0 likes [|reply]
26 Mar 2009, 05:06
Chris
I forgot to put a NSFW tag in the title and at the top. Raising a ticket to see if it can be edited. Sorry. :(
0 likes [|reply]
26 Mar 2009, 18:41
Just_live
OMG!

I can't even think of anything to say to this..
It's so disturbing..
0 likes [|reply]
26 Mar 2009, 05:22
Jessica [Private]
...wow

What the fuck is wrong with people!?
0 likes [|reply]
26 Mar 2009, 06:56
Poetic Justice
*Buries face in hands*

Yikes.
0 likes [|reply]
26 Mar 2009, 07:09
Bec💕
WTF!!!!
0 likes [|reply]
26 Mar 2009, 08:37
The Ryan
That is hot!
0 likes [|reply]
30 Mar 2009, 01:15
T.A.I
LMFAO.

No, good sir, it most certainly is not.

0 likes [|reply]
26 Mar 2009, 08:44
Designs by Jess
DUDE THERES A FULL ON THREAD WITH THAT LADY POSTING IN IT.

http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/board/my-son-s-penis-problem-t55701.html
0 likes [|reply]
29 Mar 2009, 09:53
& skull.
dear god.
0 likes [|reply]
29 Mar 2009, 09:54
& skull.
"I just think it's ridiculous for people to see only what I am massaging, rather than why. So it's his penis, it naturally becomes erect, and that should, and doe come as no surprise. I was not too surprised that he orgasms, but admit it is a difficult consequence we must endure. My own arousal is kept to myself easily thankfully, and I do not indulge those feelings. I am an adult remember?"

SHE FUCKING LIKES IT.
0 likes [|reply]
29 Mar 2009, 10:02
& skull.
haha the 'son' posted his own thread:

"Hi, I'm a 19 year old male with a very serious problem, well, two in fact. The first is my penis is bent at the top, but the second and most important, is that my mum masturbates me.

I don't know what to do anymore, I feel really uncomfortable and don't want her to do it anymore. I've told her I've got pyronie's and the only way to cure it is to blast soundwaves at my penis, but she insists on 'massaging' me, seeming to think she can 'train' it straight again. She thinks her diploma in aromatherapy gives her some sort of medical knowledge. I'm starting to worry it gives her some sick 'pleasure' and that she's starting to get aroused by it. Even when I cum, it's not enough for her. Most of the time she forces me to ejaculate thrre times, even though I tell her my penis is sore.

I can't take it anymore. I don't do anything of the things I used to be interested in anymore and I can't bare to see my friends, I think I've got depression. It's just me and my mum. At home. All the time. Masturbating me.

Please, help me. It's been going on for at least three years now and I want it to stop. Every time my mum makes me cum, I die a little inside.

P.S. Sorry if that sounded a little garbled, it's just my brain is so messed from this experience I can't think straight anymore. I'm starting to worry I'm getting attracted to my own mother as well."
0 likes [|reply]
29 Mar 2009, 10:06
valerieeeee
that poor boy. i feel so bad for him.
0 likes [|reply]
27 Mar 2009, 00:38
Acid Fairy
OH MY GOOD GOD! That is brilliant ;D
0 likes [|reply]
28 Mar 2009, 23:58
Rachel anne
Wtf. I sure hope this isn't real.
0 likes [|reply]
26 Mar 2009, 05:24
Ice Vampire
ummmm.... i have no words for this... i, for once... am speechless...
0 likes [|reply]
26 Mar 2009, 05:27
jodi
lololololol

0 likes [|reply]
30 Mar 2009, 01:15
T.A.I
Ditto.
0 likes [|reply]
26 Mar 2009, 05:33
.Blue Bella.
My advice to that woman would be to seek psychological help for herself... she is clearly insane.
0 likes [|reply]
26 Mar 2009, 08:22
& skull.
not quite sure why the kid thinks it's ok for his mum to be doing this to him.
0 likes [|reply]
26 Mar 2009, 08:40
.Blue Bella.
He's clearly sexually deprived.
0 likes [|reply]
26 Mar 2009, 09:07
& skull.
yeah maybe if he's never got his junk played with before mum comes close to normal female contact for him.
0 likes [|reply]
26 Mar 2009, 09:10
.Blue Bella.
And I thought my MIL wanted too much insight on her boys lives.
I TAKE IT BACK! hahaha!
0 likes [|reply]
27 Mar 2009, 00:57
kid at heart.
lol ;D
0 likes [|reply]
26 Mar 2009, 08:32
.November.Butterfly.
god thats disgusting!! thats abuse isn't it?!
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends