Your Username:
Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » Thread Graveyard
kel-sy = mean?
0 likes [|reply]
18 Mar 2009, 07:00
lithium layouts.
I agree. Sure, it became evident recently that some people had some problem or another with Kelly, but is there anyone on this site that NO ONE has ever had a problem with (let alone staff members, who tend to get thrust into the spotlight and are therefore under much more scrutiny)?

If people have personal problems with a staff member, with something they said in passing (say, in a comment), then that's one thing. In fact, it's bound to happen, and it has happened, quite frequently. It becomes quite another, however, if this staff member is consistently displaying misconduct, disrespect, and a general unwillingness to help others around the site. I, personally, don't think Kelly falls into that latter category. Or any of the staff members, for that matter. I think we all respond swiftly, professionally and courteously to every ticket that comes through.

I also don't think that what was said should be taken so harshly, because: (1) we can't expect everyone on God's green Earth to like us, and (2) there are some people out there who get easily offended by things that are perhaps not meant to be offensive.
0 likes [|reply]
17 Mar 2009, 20:21
love♥nik
It's STILL going on?!?!?! Good lord.
0 likes [|reply]
18 Mar 2009, 04:04
xoxo♥
I miss you and your isla fisher looks :D I have no beef with you :)
0 likes [|reply]
17 Mar 2009, 17:11
queenbutterfly
I've also thought you were a great, sweet person! I'm sorry that all of this is causing so much drama. People just need to get over things you know? Sometimes like you said there is no nice way to put something!
0 likes [|reply]
17 Mar 2009, 20:03
Fake Diary
Aw thanks ;)
0 likes [|reply]
17 Mar 2009, 17:23
Dreamer ♥
I miss you sweetie, I love your entries and I love you! I feel special that I actually got to meet you! I know we didnt get together often but you truely are amazing!

The only reason I am commenting here is that I feel it shouldnt all be about hate, it should be about love too.
0 likes [|reply]
17 Mar 2009, 18:03
leah
This is only going to cause more trouble in the end.
0 likes [|reply]
17 Mar 2009, 18:36
~RedFraggle~
You've never said anything mean to me.
0 likes [|reply]
17 Mar 2009, 18:40
TheLazyNinja
I dont know of people will actually give you examples of if you were mean or not here. I mean just because you say you wont do anything doesnt mean your friends wont. So I dont know. I personally have no issues with you.
0 likes [|reply]
17 Mar 2009, 19:20
leah
Exactly why there is no point to even telling her... =\
0 likes [|reply]
17 Mar 2009, 20:37
Fake Diary
Why would my friends do anything to them? They could use an anonymous diary if they'd like. I don't mind.
0 likes [|reply]
17 Mar 2009, 20:43
canceroustears
Yeah LOL.
*Psh*
Thats bullshit right there.
0 likes [|reply]
17 Mar 2009, 20:50
Fake Diary
Okay, just because you wrote a whole entry saying because I am Steve's wife I should comment you all the time, doesn't mean that I was mean to you. And just because my friends told you that too and you got upset because you're crazy obsessed with Steve doesn't mean they are going to say anything here BECAUSE I AM ASKING PEOPLE TO SAY WHAT I'VE DONE, not just not commenting them.

It's funny how like two weeks ago you had someone ask if we'd bring Steve to meet you, even though you like have this hatred for me because I don't comment you because I don't find your diary interesting. Sorry yo.
0 likes [|reply]
17 Mar 2009, 20:59
canceroustears
What the FUCK are you talking about?
I NEVER ever! asked someone to bring Steve to meet me, you filthy bitch.

I remember when I commented a bit on one of your diaries, and than didnt understand why you never commented me back; and so I wrote an entry about it.
Your little staff buddies came and harrassed me non stop.
Than you came and TOLD me that I was stalking your husband because I wrote an entry about you.
When, in all reality, I havent ever commented your husband on here, but you didnt care.
You continued to bash me until finally I just stopped giving two shits about you.

Than a month ago, I was invited to go and meet a couple Bloopers, who were actually going to be at your house.
I told the person that I couldnt go because that would mean I would get to see you.
And that I would be on yet another one of your 'turfs'.

The person said that they heard about our fight, and what you said to me and what I said to you.
And that you still think I "stalk" your husband and that you think Im fugly and some shit, and that you dont like me.

And thats fine.
But I sure am glad that you are gone. And I dont feel sorry for you one bit.
I now dont have to be paranoid about you viewing my diary.

I know you wont give a shit about what you did to me.
Thats the kind of person you are.

You will just try to turn it around to not make yourself look like an ass so than your friends will coddle you and try to justify your actions and personality.
And by the way, I never wrote a Dear Anonymous entry about you.

You are insane you know that!

I was going to drive up to Lansing and visit Will while he was here.
I NEVER had a thing for your husband.

You need to have a bit more confidence in your marriage my dear.
Consider your sources.

God damn it.
You cant justify this one.
0 likes [|reply]
17 Mar 2009, 21:50
Chris
*rude comment*
*disagree*
*filthy bitch*

I wonder who's in the better light right now.
0 likes [|reply]
17 Mar 2009, 22:11
Fake Diary
What are you going on about? I am seriously laughing out loud at this! Someone actually said I called you a "fugly"? That's silly. I don't think you stalk my husband, but the way the text was worded - that's what you wanted, obviously not to meet me, so why would I say "yeah dude, lets do it!"?

You didn't just "write an entry" about me not commenting you, you called me a bitch and said how I have a duty as Steve's wife to comment everyone that comments me back! Like wtf mate? My "little staff buddies" were trying to get through to you that just because someone is married to someone they have no duty to others (that Steve doesn't even know!!!) to befriend or comment or whatever them. I don't recall the "stalking" comment, but if I did, it was probably due to the fact that you were (are) so obsessed with Steve (or his family) being all over your diary just because you're on theirs. I never asked you to give "two shits" about me, and I don't want you to. Where is all this crap coming from?

I didn't invite you to come to my house, and I never gave anyone permission to bring someone I don't know to my house, so I don't know where that comes from. And obviously, you are a bit bitchy (as you portrayed so well in this response), so why would I even think of going to meet you or spend money to bring my husband to meet you? That makes no sense.

BTW - you have commented Steve before. Check your facts home skillet. I love that you called my house a "turf", like this gets better and better every response. Like are you seriously that invested in my life or Steve's life that it upsets you this much when I don't comment you or when I think it's silly to cry over me not commenting you. I'm not God, nor is Steve. You can live without us in your life.

I never asked you to feel sorry for me, so not sure why you keep going on about it. And WHY would you be paranoid I'm viewing your diary? Like what on earth could you possibly write about that I would care about? That you had a bad hair day? Your dog puked on a rug? You lost five pounds by doing weight watchers? Like what makes people think I actually care about what is going on in their life. If I don't comment you, I most likely don't read your diary.

And my friends don't "coddle" me yo. I'm all growed up now. I don't need my hand held. :) And what does Dear Anonymous have anything to do with this? I never wrote one about you either! LIKE WOW! IMAGINE THAT?! Why did you even bring that up? It only makes it sound like you did write one about me, but don't want me to think it's you so you are telling me here in public that you didn't do it! Haha.

I am insane? Do you see what you just wrote? Like a freaking page long thing for me to reply to and like you are so full of emotion over me not commenting you yo! Like, if you want me to, I could totally comment you once a week. I set a timer in my phone. But I probably won't read your entry. I could leave *hugs* on like ten entries so you feel better if you'd like.

I don't think you had a thing for Steve, but some people on here view him as some sort of crazy God or something, and it's weird, and you seem to think he has SOME importance if his wife has to comment you.

And confidence in my marriage, well, that's more up to the other person in my marriage isn't it?
0 likes [|reply]
20 Mar 2009, 21:45
theseeker
Well, once you called me a stalker and blocked me from you diary because I had not recently commented on your diary. When I politely tried to find out what happened you were not very nice about it. I thought it was uncalled for and rude. Since I had only read at the time about 4 of your entries and they were very sporadically spread apart.
0 likes [|reply]
17 Mar 2009, 21:42
Estella
YES, YO! IF YOU SAY ANYTHING BAD ABOUT KEL, I, AS HER NAUGHTY FRIEND, WILL TOTALLY FLY TO AMERICA, FIND YOUR HOUSE AND STAGE A FISTICUFFS THEN AND THERE WITH YOU!

GOSH, YO - YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE FLINGING INSULTS LEFT, RIGHT AND CENTRE. NO ONE CARES ENOUGH TO INSULT YOU. I TOTALLY REMEMBER THAT RANTING ENTRY YOU WROTE - AND I REMEMBER THAN I AND A FEW OTHERS COMMENTED DISAGREEING WITH YOU. I HARDLY THINK THAT CONSTITUTES HARASSING YOU NON-STOP.
0 likes [|reply]
18 Mar 2009, 03:37
[mandie knickers]
ohh. i'd love to see a fisticuffs, yo!
0 likes [|reply]
18 Mar 2009, 03:38
Meghans Follie
hey puck, if you come to the US, will you stop by and say Hi? ;)
0 likes [|reply]
18 Mar 2009, 07:04
lithium layouts.
Why fly to the US? Australia is so much better. xD
0 likes [|reply]
18 Mar 2009, 22:24
StaRRyEyDSupRiz
come visit me too! ;D
0 likes [|reply]
17 Mar 2009, 19:14
jodi
YOU CALLED ME A WHORE! JERK!

;D
0 likes [|reply]
17 Mar 2009, 20:17
Estella
YES, YO! YOU ARE A TOTAL MEANIE! YOU HAVEN'T COMMENTED EVERY SINGLE ONE OF MY ENTRIES WITH A LONG MEANINGFUL COMMENT WITH LONG WORDS, LIKE I ALWAYS DEMAND! IN FACT, WHEN I POSTED UGLY ESTELLA PICS, WHERE I SPECIFICALLY WANTED COMMENTS ABOUT HOW UGLY I WAS, YOU TOTALLY FAILED TO SHOW UP AND INSULT MY DREADFUL UGLINESS! GOSH, I SHALL TOTALLY HAVE TO UNFRIEND YOU, YO! ;D

SERIOUSLY, YO, ON THE ONE OCCASION WHEN YOU AND I QUARRELLED, YOU WERE PRETTY GOOD AT TALKING IT THROUGH AND SORTING IT OUT RATIONALLY. SO I DISAGREE WITH LEAH'S POST THAT THERE IS NO POINT IN TELLING YOU. BUT THEN IT DEPENDS IF PEOPLE ACTUALLY WANT TO SORT IT OUT. SOME PEOPLE JUST LIKE TO SEE THEMSELVES IN THE VICTIM ROLE AND YOU IN THE BIG BAD KEL ROLE, SO SORTING IT OUT WOULD DISRUPT THAT LITTLE SOCIAL ORDER THAT THEY ARE ENJOYING.
0 likes [|reply]
17 Mar 2009, 20:20
Fake Diary
Yeah, like, I'm not going to apologize for having a different opinion than someone else, but if I was like PMSing and had a brain lapse and went all "I hate your fat face" on someone, then sure, I'll be like yo, my bad.
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends