Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » Thread Graveyard
kel-sy = mean?
0 likes [|reply]
17 Mar 2009, 16:47
Fake Diary
Hi guys,

It's kel-sy aka Kel(ly). I'm not really using Bloop for diary purposes (or much else for that matter) anymore, but still things from over here are causing problems in my "real life" (I know, completely sad right?). Apparently, I've been uber mean or unsympathetic to people on here with in the last year (besides the last two weeks, which I still don't see a nice way of saying what I said, but that just goes around in circles eh?). If I have been mean to you or left you a mean comment or did something that made you want to punch me in the face, can you please, honestly reply to this thread. Don't worry, I'm not coming back to bite you or delete your diary. I just want to know how I've offended anyone in the VERY RECENT past. Please don't use things like "you didn't comment my diary after me reading you for 6 months", as that's not the kind of "mean" or "unsympathetic" I'm talking about. I'm talking specifically going to your diary and telling you how ugly you are or something.

Thanks yos!
0 likes [|reply]
17 Mar 2009, 17:09
Chris
Incoming shitstorm.
0 likes [|reply]
17 Mar 2009, 17:18
•º. Spoon .º•
well i just want to say.. that i fucking miss you... you like left here and i didnt even know why (as you know id ont pay attention to bloop drama). I have read you for fuckin like way back when it was you and lucas... like fuck since 2004? I miss you... and i have a new cell phone number... i wish you would private message me if you still have the cell phone numbe ryou have...... *sigh* i miss talkin to you... yo uare online on msn but i never bother to message cuz i feel like im somehow bothering you :( ... i just miss you kellz
0 likes [|reply]
17 Mar 2009, 18:20
~*Shannon*~
I'm not meaning to start anything, but what is the point in asking that question? For one, you are opening yourself up to a lot of people throwing a lot of things your way. Second, are you going to personally apologize to each and every one of them?

I don't know any of the details, and I've never had any "run ins" with you myself, but I do know people who have. The fact is, you had your opinion and you stated it, and in the process made apparently quite a few people feel like shit with your statements to them. People need to understand that just because you were Staff doesn't mean you have to keep your mouth shut when you have an opinion on something, it simply means you can't take advantage of the ability you had. As long as you don't go deleting someone's diary because of the difference of opinion, where is the breach? If you hadn't been Staff, what would they have done? They would have blocked you, and probably gotten Staff involved ONLY so they could get your IP address so they could FULLY block you.

Staff have opinions, too, and should not be silenced just because they are staff. If people don't like something being said, the offender can be blocked. It's as simple as that. You should not be required to keep your opinion to yourself simply because you act as Staff when members need help. As long as you can do your job AS STAFF without prejudice, there is no reason whatsoever you shouldn't be allowed to have an opinion.
0 likes [|reply]
17 Mar 2009, 19:14
Chris
Staff have opinions, too, and should not be silenced just because they are staff. If people don't like something being said, the offender can be blocked. It's as simple as that. You should not be required to keep your opinion to yourself simply because you act as Staff when members need help. As long as you can do your job AS STAFF without prejudice, there is no reason whatsoever you shouldn't be allowed to have an opinion.

This paragraph right here was the reason for my Kel-sy thread.
0 likes [|reply]
17 Mar 2009, 20:03
Fake Diary
The point is that it's screwing things up for me in my "real life" as I said in the original post, so I want to know what I have done (before last week, again as I said) that has apparently been so awful and mean. If I am confronted then maybe I can actually do something, but if not, people are being ridiculously pointless in complaining about me.
0 likes [|reply]
17 Mar 2009, 20:13
leah
If it is truly causing you so many real life problems you shouldn't continue to drag it on and just make it worse.
0 likes [|reply]
17 Mar 2009, 20:17
Fake Diary
Err... That is WHY I brought it here. To find out what I did to people. I'm sorry that I don't believe that you and Jash are separate people, I know your beef with me, and I don't mind it, to be completely honest. Jash makes up diaries of his "girlfriends" a lot, and even admits it most times when found out - so the fact that you "two" hate me because I don't believe a word someone that lies that much says isn't much for me to worry about.
0 likes [|reply]
17 Mar 2009, 20:24
leah
I never said I hated you. It's the fact that you are truly very rude and you really do continue to try to start crap even though you did this "Oh I'm leaving it causes so much trouble in my marriage bull shit". If it caused you so many problems in your marriage you wouldn't be coming back to start more trouble, you would care enough about your marriage to ignore all the bull crap happening here and move on and be happy with your life with your husband.

You already gave me the impression of who you truly are. If you want people to have a better impression of you then you should try to represent yourself better to people. It really doesn't show you are any better than anybody else if you are willing to bring up old stuff that truly doesn't matter anymore. If you want to say I'm fake and all that bull shit then fine go ahead but I know it isn't true and to me it shouldn't really matter what you say because you don't matter to my life, you don't personally matter to me.

If you want to keep going with your thread though and start trouble and if you want to keep going and attacking people when they have done nothing wrong to you then go ahead. I warned you and I'm trying to actually help you even though to be totally honest I really don't like you.

I'll just sit back and watch and see where this leads to.
0 likes [|reply]
17 Mar 2009, 20:35
Fake Diary
First off, I'm here because Bloop means more to my husband than "work" does to any other person. It's his baby, and me not being a part of it is hard on our marriage, because Bloop really is a huge part of his life. So there's not really any getting out of this.

I don't want people to have a "better impression" of me. I don't really care what loads of other people think of me - I just don't want them to cause drama in my real life or marriage. I didn't start this thread to apologize to people, I don't mind people making fake diaries and telling me anonymously what I've done to them. The entire purpose of this is to make me aware of how I've pissed someone off so I can acknowledge the "harm" I have caused, not to coddle them and them how much I love them, when that's not the case. I'm sorry if I made them cry or cut themselves at night, but the real problem here is that someone(s) saying that I am so mean and evil to them, but they have never came to me, so what do they expect to resolve? All they have done is cause drama in my life where it was needed.

I'm not doing this to start trouble, but I guess you say what you want. I don't care. I'm sorry if you feel I'm attacking you or if I have, but due to your boif's bad character, I have an extremely difficult time believing anything that comes out of his mouth, or computer in this case.
0 likes [|reply]
17 Mar 2009, 20:47
leah
This is all I have to say.

If you truly cared and if he truly cared about your marriage you would of dropped this and moved on. If you can't drop this and move on then it truly shows how much you both care about your marriage.

A WEBSITE should not matter more than your marriage with your husband. No matter if its his "baby". His "wife" should matter more.

If you want to spew more bs then go ahead I guess. I tried to help I really did but there is no hope for you to change. All I have to say is goodluck in the future, I hope you learn to have more respect for people.
0 likes [|reply]
17 Mar 2009, 20:51
Fake Diary
Tell him that. Not me. I don't care about this site more than any one I'm close to.
0 likes [|reply]
17 Mar 2009, 22:27
.Love.Freely.
I totally dated a guy who ran a site and we had "problems" in our relationship over the stupid site too. The difference is that he didn't have monetary profit from running the site. So I'm sure it's even harder on you.

I personally got pissed off from a lot of things you said and whatnot, BUT I don't think that's any reason for you to have to leave the site. Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion. Being a "mod" on the site, in my eyes, means that you should censor some of the more "hateful" things you wrote, but opinions are fine. The "hateful" thing I'm referring to is when you said someone deserved to be raped. But as long as you don't cross that boundary, I don't see why you should feel the need to leave the site.
0 likes [|reply]
18 Mar 2009, 02:24
Fake Diary
I did NOT say someone deserves to be raped. Never once. I didn't write any of those DA entries about people being raped either. I said in a comment using my name, that if you are raped more than once, there's probably reason to it. And if you're raped by your own boyfriend and it's "not rough" or fought, then you really should figure it out. Because you can't just claim rape because he turned into an ass hole.
0 likes [|reply]
18 Mar 2009, 11:13
.Love.Freely.
Yes, you did. You said to whoever it was that you didn't believe that they were raped but that if they were dumb enough to get raped repeatedly that they probably deserved it. And I'm NOT the only person who saw that comment that you left.
0 likes [|reply]
18 Mar 2009, 12:02
Request thy Poison
Missing Pieces can you screen shot this said comment, because i'm with kel, she never once said that anyone "deserved" to get raped.

Kel - You've always been sweet to me since i joined bloop.. I do agree with MOST of the comments though. It shouldn't effect your marriage because this is online.. and NO ONE knows who you truly are except for your hubby and beautiful daughter.
0 likes [|reply]
18 Mar 2009, 15:28
Chris
Screenshot or link or it didn't happen.
0 likes [|reply]
18 Mar 2009, 15:47
.Love.Freely.
I guess it didn't happen then because this isn't important enough of an issue to me to go digging through the million DA entries to find her comments. I was just pointing out that that's what people are referring to when they say that she said "hateful" thing. I personally have no problems with Kelly.
0 likes [|reply]
18 Mar 2009, 16:08
Chris
"I like to libel on internet communities."
0 likes [|reply]
18 Mar 2009, 16:52
.Love.Freely.
oh yes, because i'm too lazy go to through over 20 DA entries and hundreds of comment that have been written recently to find a comment about a girl and a situation that I could care less about.. that makes me a slanderous jerk. yep, you got me.
0 likes [|reply]
18 Mar 2009, 17:20
Estella
LIBEL IS WHEN YOU STATE SOMETHING NEGATIVE IN WRITING ABOUT SOMEONE AS A FACT WITH NO PROOF. IF YOU ARE UNWILLING TO GO THROUGH THE COMMENTS TO PROVIDE PROOF, THEN YOU HAVE NO BASIS TO WHAT YOU SAID, AND IT IS INDEED LIBEL. (YOU YOURSELF ARE THE ONE WHO ADDED 'JERK' - BUT, HEY, IF THE CAP FITS, YO!). THE FACT THAT YOU ARE LAZY AND DON'T CARE ABOUT THE SITUATION IS COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT AND WOULD NOT GET YOU OFF THE HOOK IN A COURT OF LAW.
0 likes [|reply]
18 Mar 2009, 17:29
Fake Diary
Here is the exact comment:

"CierrasMom-

I have a hard time believing that you were raped that many times. Honestly. If you were raped that many times and didn't do anything about it - it's your own damn fault. And if all this is "none of our business" then why are you putting it out there. I didn't ask you for your business. I could tell you about how I've been raped and molested, but I have nothing to prove. I'm not hiding anything from my child, nor will I ever. If Steve & I ever got divorced - no matter the reason, I wouldn't lie about it to "protect" (shelter) my daughter. She has every right to be informed.

I guess I will just never understand people and sex. Everyone can put themselves in situations where it's practically impossible to get raped without proof, yet people claim to be raped over and over. I have no sympathy. I'm sorry. It's sad that you do it to yourself - but I just don't see the point in sympathizing with someone who put them self in the situation in the first place. [kel-sy] [converse|privatise|delete]"

You will notice that I said it was her own fault, meaning - if you put yourself in a situation to get raped, then you shouldn't be all that surprised. I wouldn't walk down a dark alley in Detroit in the middle of the night and actually think I'm going to be okay. That would be stupid and if I was raped or shot or anything bad happened to me - it'd be my own fault for being so stupid.
0 likes [|reply]
20 Mar 2009, 18:59
Doll Face
wow...
0 likes [|reply]
20 Mar 2009, 19:32
Estella
WELL, YO, TO BE FAIR, CIERRASMOM DID SAY SHE WAS BEING RAPED BY HER PARTNER. SO IT WAS MORE LIKE DOMESTIC ABUSE. HE WANTED SEX AND SHE DIDN'T, KIND OF THING. AND PEOPLE STAY WITH THEIR PARTNERS FOR ALL KINDS OF COMPLICATED REASONS. SO IT'S NOT THE SAME AS IF SHE WAS NAUGHTILY WALKING DOWN DARK ALLEYS THAT ARE KNOWN TO BE POPULATED BY VIOLENT RAPISTS.

PROBABLY A LOT OF CASES OF RAPE COULD HAVE BEEN AVOIDED IF THE VICTIM HAD DONE SOMETHING DIFFERENT. IT'S EASY TO SAY THAT IN HINDSIGHT. I HAVE A FRIEND WHO GOT MUGGED - THIS GUY TOLD HE TO HAND OVER HER HANDBAG, SHE SAID 'NO', AND HE TOTALLY BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF HER. IN HINDSIGHT SHE REALISES SHE SHOULD HAVE HANDED OVER HER BAG. I HAVE ANOTHER FRIEND WHO WAS RAPED BECAUSE SHE LEFT HER DRINK UNATTENDED AND THE DATE RAPE DRUG WAS PUT IN. IN RETROSPECT, SHE KNOWS SHE SHOULD NOT HAVE LEFT HER DRINK UNATTENDED. BUT, LIKE, EVERYONE DOES THINGS LIKE THIS ALL THE TIME, AND IT'S KIND OF POINTLESS TO BLAME THEM.

I'VE WALKED DOWN DARK ALLEYS. I'VE LEFT MY DRINKS UNATTENDED. I'VE BEEN FORTUNATE THAT THIS HAS NEVER RESULTED IN ANYTHING BAD HAPPENING TO ME. BUT IF ANYTHING BAD HAD HAPPENED, WOULD THAT RESULT IN ME SUDDENLY BEING LABELLED STUPID? LIKE, WE ALL DO STUPID/UNWISE THINGS, ALL THE TIME. THE MAJORITY OF THE TIME, WE GET AWAY WITH IT AND THINK NOTHING OF IT. BUT THE ONE TIME IT RESULTS IN SOMETHING BAD HAPPENING, THEN PEOPLE RUSH TO BLAME. BUT THAT'S DAFT, YO. IF PERSON X RAPES PERSON Y, WHO IS REALLY TO BLAME? PERSON Y, BECAUSE POOR RAPIST X COULDN'T HELP HIMSELF, YO - PERSON Y CAME TO HIM PRACTICALLY BEGGING TO BE RAPED? NO, YO. RAPIST X IS THE PERSON ACTING FROM MALICIOUS INTENT. PERSON Y IS ACTING FROM INNOCENT INTENT. YES, MAYBE SHE COULD HAVE BEEN MORE VIGILANT, BUT GOSH, YO, LACK OF COMPLETE VIGILANCE DOESN'T MEAN THAT BEING RAPED IS YOUR OWN FAULT.

I IMAGINE, POSSIBLY, THAT THIS IS REALLY WHAT PEOPLE MEANT TO SAY WHEN THEY WERE ALL 'OMGWTFBBQ - KEL IS SO EVIL'. LIKE THEY MAYBE COULDN'T PUT IT INTO WORDS. OR MAYBE THEY THOUGHT YOU WERE GENUINELY SO HEARTLESS THAT THEY THOUGHT IT WAS POINTLESS TO PUT IT INTO WORDS. BUT I KNOW YOU, KEL - YOU ARE A GOOD-HEARTED GIRL, YO. AND I THINK THIS WILL PROBABLY MAKE SOME SENSE TO YOU.

AND I WILL HAZARD ANOTHER THEORY. YOU MENTION THAT YOU WERE RAPED AND MOLESTED YOURSELF. I HAVE OBSERVED THAT PEOPLE WHO ARE RAPED/ABUSED FEEL A LOT OF GUILT ABOUT IT, THAT THEY OFTEN SOMEHOW PROJECT THIS SELF-BLAME ONTO OTHERS. THEY SEE OTHER PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN IN A VICTIM POSITION AND THEY SOMEHOW, SUBCONSCIOUSLY SEE THEMSELVES IN THAT PERSON, AND DESPISE THEMSELVES/THAT PERSON FOR BEING WEAK. SO THEY DESPISE AND BLAME THE PERSON WHO IS ABUSED. SO I WILL ALSO ADD MOST EMPHATICALLY THAT ANY MOLESTATION THAT HAPPENED TO YOU IS NOT YOUR FAULT. LIKE, IT IS NEVER EVER THE FAULT OF THE ABUSED. YES, PEOPLE MAY MAKE HUMAN ERRORS OF FAILURE TO CONSIDER EVERY POSSIBLE BAD THING THAT COULD HAPPEN AND TAKE APPROPRIATE PRECAUTIONS (AND EVERYONE DOES THIS, YO, WHETHER THEY ARE RAPED OR NOT) - BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY, IF SOMEONE RAPES SOMEONE, IT IS THE RAPIST WHO IS AT FAULT. THE FACT THAT YOU HAVE INADVERTENTLY MADE YOURSELF VULNERABLE IN SOME WAY DOES NOT MAKE YOU TO BLAME IF SOMEONE ELSE TAKES ADVANTAGE OF THAT VULNERABILITY.

YES, YO. THERE, I HAVE PUT INTO WORDS WHAT PEOPLE WERE PROBABLY THINKING BUT COULDN'T/WOULDN'T EXPRESS. AND OF COURSE, I TOTALLY LOVE YOU AND STUFF, SO MY LOGIC IS NOT CLOUDED WITH 'OMG I HATE THAT EVIL KEL WHO IS MARRIED TO SEXY STEVE WHOM I'D LIKE TO SHAG!' TYPE THINKING. DO YOU THINK WHAT I SAID MAKES A BIT OF SENSE, YO? (IF NOT, I SHALL TOTALLY BLAME THE NAUGHTY WINE I AM DRINKING! IT MAKES ME ALL VERBOSE, YO!)
0 likes [|reply]
20 Mar 2009, 19:36
~*Shannon*~
Estella, I think this is probably THE BEST response in this thread. It puts everything into perspective so that any one on any side can agree with it. And it's probably going to make the best impression on Kel (and those who agree with her) as to why the statements ARE being considered so harsh and unnecessary.

Very good.
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends