Your Username:
Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » General Discussion
Obama drinking beer sparks controversy
0 likes [|reply]
4 Mar 2009, 16:42
Opie's Old Lady
HE IS THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!!!!!! Let the man have a fucking beer! WHAT THE FUCK! Stupid lady. I would be worried if the President wasn't having some down time & a beer here & there. The man needs to relax. I would like to see that crazy B be president & not have a beer. Stupid people.
0 likes [|reply]
4 Mar 2009, 16:46
valerieeeee
he's of age, right? so what's the issue?
0 likes [|reply]
4 Mar 2009, 16:47
Me, I'm Not
OMG! Obama is a human being! Oh jeeze, stop the presses!

Seriously though, he's a grown man, yeah he's the president, but it's not the end of the frickin' world. The people who complained need to seriously worry about themselves. This is funny
0 likes [|reply]
4 Mar 2009, 23:40
Villy
tsk tsk..don't you know that the second he takes the oath of office he is supposed to immediately turn into a ROBOT?

He is in SERIOUS violation!!!!

/sarcasm
0 likes [|reply]
4 Mar 2009, 23:51
Me, I'm Not
dammit! I knew I failed American history for a reason! Gah! lol
0 likes [|reply]
4 Mar 2009, 23:52
~*Shannon*~
Well that's interesting. I wasn't aware that the oath he took for office included "I promise not to ever drink any alcoholic beverage, whether at a special dinner that includes wine, or a basketball game that serves beer, or my own anniversary with my wife. I also promise never too have a smile on my face, or take any relaxation time, of have any amount of fun until my Presidency ends or we bring this economy out of the gutter Bush left it in, whichever comes first."

;-)
0 likes [|reply]
5 Mar 2009, 01:04
Lauren.
You didn't hear that? Well, where were you!?? ;)
0 likes [|reply]
5 Mar 2009, 01:27
~*Shannon*~
Apparently I was watching the OTHER Inauguration. ;-)
0 likes [|reply]
5 Mar 2009, 19:34
j'dore hailey&ryan
lmao
0 likes [|reply]
5 Mar 2009, 05:35
Opie's Old Lady
haha nice
0 likes [|reply]
6 Mar 2009, 09:13
seasongster
didn't you know that alcohol fuels robots? geez... watch some futurama! ;D
0 likes [|reply]
6 Mar 2009, 11:09
Villy
My apologies. I've been slacking in my Futurama studies. ;-)
0 likes [|reply]
4 Mar 2009, 17:07
kid at heart.
Isn't he technically helping the economy by buying beer and putting money right back into it? And really, it's one beer. Let's all be concerned when he gets smammered and starts yelling racial slurs or something like that.
0 likes [|reply]
4 Mar 2009, 17:18
Let It Be
hahaha good call ;)
0 likes [|reply]
4 Mar 2009, 19:07
kid at heart.
haha, I didn't even realize that was you at first!
0 likes [|reply]
4 Mar 2009, 19:10
Let It Be
mawahaha I'm incognito ;D
0 likes [|reply]
4 Mar 2009, 18:58
Me, I'm Not
Most definately agree with you.
0 likes [|reply]
4 Mar 2009, 21:57
T.A.I
Obama's racial slurs: "YOU WHITE PEOPLE IN THE GOVERNMENT AND BIG BUSINESS ON WALLSTREET HAVE FUCKED OUR ECONOMY OVER!"

The acting words being "white people", "government", and "fucked."
0 likes [|reply]
4 Mar 2009, 17:18
Meghans Follie
oh good heavens. What would this lady do if she knew that there is a bar kept in the oval office of brandy and scotch then? Maybe if he were drunk as another person said - that might be concern. Or if he was smoking something illegal.
Of all the things to bitch about in the country - thats what this lady decides is evil?
0 likes [|reply]
4 Mar 2009, 18:23
- cynthia -
i love the people seriously have nothing better to do with their time. seriously, give the man a break! ONE BEER! holy shit, the world is going to end!
0 likes [|reply]
4 Mar 2009, 19:03
~RedFraggle~
How ridiculous.
0 likes [|reply]
4 Mar 2009, 19:10
Super Logica
seriously.

I wish Gordon Brown would drink some bloody beer. Anything to show that he is human like the rest of us!
0 likes [|reply]
4 Mar 2009, 21:38
Acid Fairy
;D
0 likes [|reply]
4 Mar 2009, 20:26
~*Shannon*~
Ok, I know I'm just a simple human being who doesn't have the weight of this country on my shoulders, and we're SERIOUSLY STRUGGLING with our finances, but even WE find the time and money to have fun once in a while because....well, YOU NEED TO. If you sit around and dwell on the problems all the time, what good are you going to be to those who need you? Granted, I feel he could have made a better choice in beverage (beer? EW!!), but COME ON! Let the man relax, for pity's sake!
0 likes [|reply]
5 Mar 2009, 01:26
Man without fear
Talk about goofy!

I understand that this woman is frustrated, and probably has a great deal on her plate. So, i'm not going to rag on her, she's just venting, is it dumb? Yeah, but *shrug*

The President (or any public offical) aren't on the job 24/7. Everyone need some downtime now and then.

I'll be curious if it becomes a right-wing talking point. Bill-o the Clown, Rush the Comedian and Hannity the Manatee, Coulter-geist and Malkin (nicknames blatantly stolen from Keith Olbermann) bitching about it. Not that'd be comedy!
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends