Your Username:
Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » General Discussion
The LET'S GET TO 50 PAGES thread (with some Bloo
0 likes [|reply]
20 Feb 2009, 00:15
Chris
Yeah, and I believe he still posts here. You think he's a girl because of how he types?

What does that mean, "writing style was that of a girl"?
0 likes [|reply]
20 Feb 2009, 00:18
love♥nik
I don't really know how to describe it; the writing style was obviously... girlish and a young girl was writing it. They'd go back and forth between wanting to kill himself and something about a gf and she wanted to kill herself or something like that.... I can't remember really, someone else showed me their diary and all of this was waaaay before the crash. It was nearly a year ago when I read it.

I remember Estella writing some great comments on the diary and "he" wasn't able to refute anything she said other than "OMG YOU'RE SO STUPID STOP COMMENTING ON MY LIFE AND CALLING ME FAKE." type of response.
0 likes [|reply]
20 Feb 2009, 00:18
Estella
HE'S STILL AROUND, YO! I KNOW WHO YOU MEAN. I KNOW WHO WRITES HIM TOO - DEFINITELY A GIRLY! ;D GOSH, HE BLOCKED ME BACK IN THE DAY WHEN I CONFRONTED HIM. HIS DIARY WAS SUCH A CLASSIC FAKE - EVERYONE IN HIS LIFE DIED, THEN HE NEARLY DIED, AND SO MANY CONTRADICTIONS!
0 likes [|reply]
20 Feb 2009, 00:19
love♥nik
THANK YOU!!!!!! I knew I remembered SOMETHING right. XD It was so funny!!! He never blocked me even though I brought up some of the same stuff; I was like, wtf?!?!?!

Totally didn't know she was still here! XD

How'd you find out who it was?!?!? :D
0 likes [|reply]
20 Feb 2009, 00:28
Estella
I WAS STAFF BACK THEN, YO - QUICK IP CHECK! ;D

AND GOSH, TALKING OF FAKES, ANYONE REMEMBER THE GIRLY WHO MADE AN ADVICE DIARY WHERE SHE CLAIMED TO BE A 38-YEAR-OLD PSYCHIATRIST AND INVITED BLOOPERS TO SHARE THEIR SEX PROBLEMS WITH HER AND SHE WOULD SOLVE THEM? LIKE SHE REALLY MADE A LONG ELABORATE STORY ABOUT HER AGE AND QUALIFICATIONS, BUT AFTER ASKING HER A FEW QUESTIONS (AND GETTING BLOCKED PRETTY SOON) I SOON REALISED SHE WAS FAKE, SO I WROTE AN ENTRY ABOUT IT, TO PREVENT NAIVE BLOOPERS BARING THEIR SOULS TO SOME TEENAGE GIRLY WHOM THEY BELIEVE IS A 38-YEAR-OLD QUALIFIED SHRINK! AND SHE DECIDED TO PROVE ME WRONG BY POSTING A PHOTOSHOPPED QUALIFICATION - AND JAIME THEN FOUND THE ORIGINAL ON THE INTERNET, AND EVENTUALLY THIS GIRLY CONFESSED, YO!
0 likes [|reply]
20 Feb 2009, 00:30
love♥nik
I kinda remember her.... Very briefly.

Do you remember the young "mom" who's baby had died or w/e and all she did to find pictures of her baby was google search? I remember seeing a picture of a very small baby hooked up on iv's and she had totally faked everything about her life and her baby's death. XD That created an uproar.
0 likes [|reply]
20 Feb 2009, 00:35
Estella
NO - BUT I DO REMEMBER THE 'MOM' WHO'D GIVEN HER BABY UP FOR ADOPTION, WAS WRITING LETTERS TO HER, AND THEN DISCOVERED THAT SHE HERSELF WAS DYING OF A BRAIN TUMOUR WHICH HAD SPREAD THROUGHOUT HER ENTIRE BODY, AND HER LUNGS COLLAPSED (BUT AMAZINGLY SHE MANAGED TO FIND THE ENERGY TO SPEND HOURS ON BLOOP EVERY DAY, READING AND COMMENTING ALL HER BLOOP FRIENDS AND WRITING MULTIPLE ENTRIES! ;D). I BELIEVE SHE GAVE HER ADDRESS SO THAT PEOPLE COULD SEND HER GIFTS IN THE POST - GOSH, SHE WAS A NAUGHTY ONE! SHE TOTALLY BLOCKED ME WHEN I ASKED A FEW MEDICAL QUESTIONS ABOUT HER CONDITION! ;D
0 likes [|reply]
20 Feb 2009, 00:37
love♥nik
Good lord there were so many fake mom diaries that they're all starting to run together for me now.... XD Doesn't seem like any of them made it back yo. XD
0 likes [|reply]
20 Feb 2009, 00:45
Gem♥
Oh gosh I remember that one...
She came back for a while as well, saying she was cured and all ok!
That was one of the worst ones!!!
0 likes [|reply]
20 Feb 2009, 01:40
~RedFraggle~
Damn, where was I when all this was happening? The fun I could have had!
0 likes [|reply]
20 Feb 2009, 00:38
~*Shannon*~
I'm glad I wasn't here for that. Of course, I'm a little more sensitive about that kind of thing now than I was previously, even though previously I STILL would have handed her her ass in a sling.

It's one thing to make up a life entirely, but to pretend you are one of those women who is suffering from losing her child? PATHETIC!
0 likes [|reply]
20 Feb 2009, 00:40
love♥nik
Yeah it's the same level of respect I have for ppl who lie about getting raped. These kind of fake diaries aren't funny in any way. It's not about spelling or ALL CAPS but actual lives (or well, ppl who have lived through those kinda things).

I just remember the picture that she posted and it was so heartbreaking to see this tiny thing all hooked up onto IV's and knowing that she made all that shit up b/c the 1st image that popped up when you search w/ the right keywords was that picture.
0 likes [|reply]
20 Feb 2009, 00:55
Music God CJ Plain
I think ANYONE that lies about being raped should be tied down and actually HAVE IT DONE TO THEM...

Every time I think of the Duke rape case, I get pissed and want to hit that bitch in the face! lol
0 likes [|reply]
20 Feb 2009, 14:25
Estella
YES, YO - EXACTLY. THIS IS WHY I FIND IT SO BIZARRE THAT PEOPLE GET ALL UPSET ABOUT CAPS AND SPELLINGZ. LIKE IT IS NOT AFFECTING THEIR LIFE. BUT IF SOMEONE FAKES THAT THEY ARE DYING, AND FORMS RELATIONSHIPS WITH PEOPLE ONLINE, THEY ARE TOTALLY SCREWING WITH THOSE PEOPLE'S EMOTIONS, YO. LIKE ALL-CAPS CAN'T SCREW WITH YOUR EMOTIONS IN THAT WAY!
0 likes [|reply]
20 Feb 2009, 14:27
love♥nik
Since joining a makefunofyourself comm on lj I've lightened up considerably thank goodness. ^_^

My only annoyance is if I have to see it all the time; once or twice isn't a huge deal but when it's constantly shoved in my face I get pissed and try to yell and scream to make it go away. XD
0 likes [|reply]
20 Feb 2009, 14:34
Estella
GOSH, I'VE NEVER SEEN THAT COMMUNITY! I JUST TOTALLY ALWAYS MAKE FUN OF MYSELF WITHOUT THE ASSISTANCE OF A COMMUNITY! ;D I DUNNO - THERE ARE SO MANY REALLY AWFUL SHIT THINGS IN LIFE THAT I WOULD FIND IT TOTALLY EXHAUSTING TO GET ALL WORKED UP ABOUT LITTLE UNIMPORTANT THINGS TOO! FAR BETTER TO HAVE A LAUGH AT SOMETHING MINOR THAN TO GET ALL BOTHERED! I FIND MYSELF QUITE BEMUSED WHEN PEOPLE GET SERIOUSLY WORKED UP ABOUT THINGS LIKE CAPS AND YO'S - THEY WILL TOTALLY GIVE THEMSELVES A HERNIA, YO. LIKE HOW ON EARTH WILL THEY COPE WHEN THEY MEET SERIOUS SET-BACKS IN THEIR LIVES?
0 likes [|reply]
20 Feb 2009, 14:41
love♥nik
Oh *lmao* That's not the name of the comm, it's really just what we do. XD The comm is "ontd_twatlight" xD It's a Twilight "fan com" but we tend to make fun of it much more than actual liking Twilight. XD

The caps I can see b/c it's hard to read (not really something to get pissed about if someone honestly finds it easier to read like you; but if they're doing it just to annoy ppl than that's different) but I don't get why ppl get worked up on the yo. That's just... *shrug* I never got that one really. XD
0 likes [|reply]
20 Feb 2009, 15:23
Estella
YEAH, I KNOW PEOPLE FIND THE CAPS HARDER TO READ, SO WHEN I WRITE LONGER, MORE SERIOUS, ENTRIES, I DO USE LOWER CASE. BUT JUST WRITING SHORT MESSAGES AND COMMENTS, I USE CAPS. I FIGURE IF SOMEONE REALLY CAN'T READ THEM (LIKE HOW I CAN'T READ PEOPLE'S COMMENT/ENTRY FONT WHEN THEY HAVE A COLOUR COMBO THAT DOESN'T CONTRAST ENOUGH) AND IF THEY REALLY WANT TO READ ME, THEN THEY'D JUST TELL ME AND I'D ADAPT. BUT GENERALLY THE PEOPLE WHO RANT ABOUT CAPS DON'T EVEN LIKE ME, SO THEY WOULD SURELY HAVE NO INTEREST IN READING ME ANYWAY, SO IT DOESN'T MATTER! LIKE IF I DON'T LIKE SOMEONE, I WON'T ASK THEM TO CHANGE THEIR FONT, BECAUSE IT MAKES NO DIFFERENCE TO ME. I ONLY ASK PEOPLE WHOM I'D REALLY LIKE TO READ!
0 likes [|reply]
20 Feb 2009, 15:52
love♥nik
Haha exactly. Plus reading your comments and forums is helping me get used to it. ^_^
0 likes [|reply]
20 Feb 2009, 14:51
Gem♥
Lol I used to hate reading entries in all caps, because it was so hard for me to read, but since reading you more, Ive become used to it... so your entries served a greater purpose!
Also, when did you become genderless/female again... you lost the MR..
0 likes [|reply]
20 Feb 2009, 15:25
Estella
HAHA - GLAD TO HAVE SERVED A HIGHER PURPOSE, YO!

INCIDENTALLY, IN 'REAL LIFE', WHEN I WRITE WITH PEN AND PAPER, MY WRITING IS MUCH MORE LEGIBLE WHEN I WRITE IN CAPS.

(AND YEAH, GOT RID OF THE 'MR', YO! THAT WAS JUST TEMPORARY AMUSEMENT! TRIED TO CHANGE MY NAME TO 'PUCK THE MAGIC DRAGON' BUT ALAS, IT EXCEEDED THE CHARACTER LIMIT!)
0 likes [|reply]
20 Feb 2009, 00:53
Music God CJ Plain
I totally remember that one. And how it totally kept getting pushed to the topic of anal sex. LMAO
0 likes [|reply]
20 Feb 2009, 00:58
Estella
GOSH, I DON'T REMEMBER THE ANAL SEX BIT! WHAT WAS ALL THAT ABOUT?
0 likes [|reply]
20 Feb 2009, 01:01
Music God CJ Plain
Someone, I can't remember who, asked the chick about how to do anal sex for the first time...

After that, it was like...all about that. LOL
0 likes [|reply]
20 Feb 2009, 01:45
[mandie knickers]
oh, i remember that, yo!

This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends