http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=GB&hl=en-GB&v=I6j6GcP3-uQ

TV at its best!
And it's OK, yo!! Cos she's lost lots of weight now, LOOK:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71fOJvqdaRY&NR=1

0 likes [|reply]
13 Feb 2009, 18:07
*~Loving You~*
sad...

some parents are reali irresposibile i bet my niece is gonna get that big wit the way my sister is feeding her shes already supposed 2 be on a speical diet and she doesnt follow it
0 likes [|reply]
13 Feb 2009, 18:08
*~Loving You~*
ps im glad she lost the weight wish i could hear wat they were talkin about
0 likes [|reply]
13 Feb 2009, 21:07
Acid Fairy
Oh good God Ryan, thanks for giving me nightmares!!!

FOR FUCK'S SAKE, how do people get like that? I mean if it's a problem out of your control, surely when your 7 year old hits 150lbs you'd think 'Shit! I need some outside help!' Let alone letting her climb to FOUR HUNDRED!

But yay for her getting thin. She no longer has boobs at 7 years old!
0 likes [|reply]
13 Feb 2009, 13:51
& skull.
ok, the first thing i thought was: "FUCK ME! :S" dear god parents, it's called saying no, and feeding your kid the right foods! she can't even get up! she waddles on her arse. she gets out of breath just hauling herself up to the couch! HOW IN THE CRAP IS THIS SHIT POSSIBLE? her weight was screwing up her legs!

she looks like a freaking teenager now, not eight. i'm glad she's lost weight.
0 likes [|reply]
13 Feb 2009, 19:14
Toffee Sprinkles
Not trying to be rude or anything, but look at 1:32 in the first video.

Is that her???
0 likes [|reply]
13 Feb 2009, 19:15
The Ryan
I'm sure that is her, yo!
0 likes [|reply]
13 Feb 2009, 19:35
Kate.Monster
The girl would be in America.
0 likes [|reply]
14 Feb 2009, 02:09
love♥nik
Jude... this gif scares me. XD
0 likes [|reply]
13 Feb 2009, 21:11
Transit
If all the famillies food is now low fat and low calorie, how the hell is her mum still a massive ball of dough?!
0 likes [|reply]
13 Feb 2009, 21:55
~*Shannon*~
Maybe they were eating that poorly for so long that her metabolism is way past screwed up and she's just not doing what HER body needs to lose the weight. *shrugs* Who knows. Maybe she sneaks a twinkie in every night so nobody knows about it.

I always hate when I see those shows with the horribly obese children and the parents are all like "She'll throw a fit if I don't feed her what she wants." YOU are the parents, YOU need to control the situation. It is NOT child abuse to tell your child that if they don't eat what you have given them to eat, then they don't eat.
0 likes [|reply]
13 Feb 2009, 21:59
Transit
Exactly, she wouldn't be screaming for food if her mother hadn't crammed her full of it! A girl used to come into where I work, I would say she was six at most and she was very very fat and would scream her head off if she didn't get an unlimited supply of cake and sweets and her grandma would always give in.

If a parent starved their child, that child would be taken into care, over feeding a child to this extent is equally if not more harmful on their health, yet the majority of the time it is ignored.
0 likes [|reply]
13 Feb 2009, 22:21
~*Shannon*~
My kids went through a phase where all they wanted to eat was junk food. I, being the parent, would tell them that if they didn't eat what was given to them, they didn't eat. We went through that MAYBE two nights in a row, and it ended.

Substitutions can be made if they do that for too long, so long as those substitutions are equally as healthy. But for these parents to decide that since the child won't eat the healthy food, feed them junk food just so they'll eat SOMETHING is NOT teaching healthy habits. Eating ANYTHING is NOT the equivalent of eating something HEALTHY.

I honestly feel that everyone who is planning a family should be required to take health classes. And PASS. Obviously that's not something that is enforceable, but still...
0 likes [|reply]
14 Feb 2009, 02:10
love♥nik
A friend of mine did that w/ his kids. They would say they didn't wanna eat this or that and he'd say "well then you don't get to eat." And they went like, 3 days and he wouldn't budge. Finally they broke down and ate what they were s'posed to, not junk food. ^_^
0 likes [|reply]
14 Feb 2009, 02:20
~*Shannon*~
Precisely! You put your foot down, and KEEP it down, they'll learn REAL fast! lol
0 likes [|reply]
14 Feb 2009, 02:22
love♥nik
When I babysit, if they don't wanna eat fine. When they're hungry enough, they WILL eat what they say is "gross." ^_^
0 likes [|reply]
14 Feb 2009, 07:38
karma.
I call that child abuse, in a way. I mean I'm no parent, and I understand it HAS to be hard to watch your child cry - but if you're not feeding your obese child junk food, I think you're doing the right thing by letting them be miserable for an hour or two. Christ.
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends