Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » Television
Page:  1 
Need Anime Help
0 likes [|reply]
9 Jun 2013, 09:10
SoA
I'm trying to find an Anime that I started watching about seven-eight years ago, so I do apologize I don't have much to give to get help, so any titles that are similar to what I mention below would be so helpful. So my questions are 1. Is there an Anime called Bubblegum Cop? And my second question is what Animes are similar to Bubblegum Crisis/Bubblegum Crisis Tokyo 2040/Bubblegum Crash. They look similar to what I had been watching, the only thing is, if I remember correctly, the main character was a female office but she was fighting crime that wasn't apart of her job. I saw it on HBO and it seemed to only be aired at like 2A.M. Pacific time and every other episode or so was aired in English and the others were subtitled. Any help you could offer would be greatly appreciated.
0 likes [|reply]
10 Jun 2013, 19:25
Jessbabyblue
angel cop or dirty pair maybe what you are trying to find.
www.animenewsnetwork.com and go to their search and look up anime and it will tell you about the anime in their dictionaries they have listed :) good luck any questions you can message me.
0 likes [|reply]
11 Jun 2013, 06:13
SoA
Oh my god, thank you! I will for sure check it out.
0 likes [|reply]
9 Jun 2013, 09:11
SoA
Oh and I recall her going into space a few times but I can't remember why. I don't know if that will be of any help or not.
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends