Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » In The News
Page:  1 
Child left forgotten at chuck e cheesd
0 likes [|reply]
12 Mar 2012, 19:42
Bridgett
Apparently this is becoming a big problem..... Parents forgetting their children at Chuck E Cheese. How does that even happen? I understand mix up happens sometimes at parties with families thinking someone else has the kid, but most parents call their child at night to check on them and say good night. It's just crazy that this happens so much http://gma.yahoo.com/video/parenting-26594265/2-kids-left-behind-at-2-different-chuck-e-cheese-s-28584304.html

Please do head counts when leaving anywhere!
0 likes [|reply]
14 Mar 2012, 13:22
The Crafting Wife
i am limited on watching the ved - no CC - and for anyone to leave thier kids somewhere... not once... but twice... yeah no those people should not be having kids - people like that makes me sick

but judging the title - they left thier kids and forgotten they have em
0 likes [|reply]
28 Mar 2012, 00:47
Meghans Follie
the thing is - they thought she was with an extended family member... which is also not an excuse - I'd be on the phone if not at every family member's door checking to see who has her and take her home
0 likes [|reply]
28 Mar 2012, 01:05
Bridgett
Even if a parent feels like another family member has the kid wouldn't said parent call and check on the child after a couple of hours.... I know many parents that don't go over 2 hours with out calling to talk to their kid. Even more so they would watch the child exit the chuck e cheese with the proper adult.
0 likes [|reply]
28 Mar 2012, 02:25
Meghans Follie
Thats what i said ;)
0 likes [|reply]
12 Mar 2012, 20:09
K♥Blah
I could imagine the Duggars leaving s child behind by accident - there is like a million of them, but I dont see how it's possible under normal circumstances.
0 likes [|reply]
12 Mar 2012, 21:49
holdtehpickles
Free baby sitting?
Or maybe parents mistook the Chuck E. Cheese for an orphanage.
..Kidding, but there's some odd people out there, how can you forget something that popped out of your body [or that you helped put into someone else's body]?
0 likes [|reply]
12 Mar 2012, 23:46
.love.struck.
I know things happen but how in the hell does a parent not notice their kid is missing until the next day?! Major parent fail. Clearly these people shouldn't have anymore if the number they have is too much to handle.
0 likes [|reply]
14 Mar 2012, 01:09
ೋMindy☆
holy crap, I use to live near the one in Bel Air,Maryland in fact every time we go to MD to visit I say how I'd like to take my 4 year old there lol...parenting fail!
0 likes [|reply]
14 Mar 2012, 14:46
being human.
how can you forget your kids?! it's unbelievable.
0 likes [|reply]
15 Mar 2012, 20:20
*Forever Changing*
My husband forgot our son twice. It was when Maddox was first born. He brought everything out to the car from the house, got in the car and started it. I looked at him and asked where his son was. "Oh shit, he is in the house, let me get him" (he was in the carseat). The second time was coming in from the car, he left Maddox in there so we could unload the groceries, and when we were done, he sat down, this time I only looked at him, and asked are you forgetting something and he ran out the house to the van. Both times we were 50 feet away and both times he immediately remembered. My husband does have a memory loss issue due to an injury, and the fact that Maddox was merely days old played a huge part as my husband was used to only three kids, and not four. I dont understand the whole "I forgot my kids in the car" excuses I hear in the summer, nor do I buy this excuse "I forgot my kid at Chuck E Cheese."
0 likes [|reply]
16 Mar 2012, 15:43
HorrorVixen XO
This is insane.. Im always doing a head count with my kids & I only have 2!
0 likes [|reply]
30 Jul 2012, 13:28
star_chaser09
Why this fast-food outlet and not any other?

The UK Prime minister left his child in a pub (bar) and didn't realise it until he got home. Maybe he presumed his few minders would babysit his son...
0 likes [|reply]
30 Jul 2012, 21:39
Meghans Follie
It's set up as an indoor arcade/play area for younger kids. It's easy to temp "loose" your child in one (as in crap which tunnel are they crawling thru now since adults arent allowed to go into the tubes with them) but I still don't see how you leave your child there when you leave
0 likes [|reply]
31 Jul 2012, 15:08
star_chaser09
Ah, so it's not just for food, thanks for the expl.

Yes, if a parent took their child to play, surely they might feel they are missing something if they're alone as they go back to their car or begin walking home alone :)
0 likes [|reply]
1 Aug 2012, 14:29
Meghans Follie
np ;) I know when I lived over-seas while dad was military ChuckiEcheese was one of the first things I noticed they didn't have anywhere so i understand the confusion. Of course that was over 25ish (give or take a year or two) years ago from the time we left
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends