Search
Not Logged In
Your Username:
Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » General Discussion
Page:  1 
Endometriosis Awareness.. wear yellow March 1st!
0 likes [|reply]
1 Mar 2012, 04:37
.Ban.Ignorance.
March is Endometriosis Awareness month! Those who are my regular readers know that I have this disease and it can be quite crippling at times (most of the time) for me. There is not enough awareness about this disease! In the month of March I'll doing an entry a day to get awareness out there about this disease. Not all entries will be educational (some will just be graphics and such.. or support pictures of my family and friends) but it's to raise awareness. Hopefully if you come across an entry it makes you think 'let me google this disease and find out more about it' or you'll come back and read more the next day.

March 1st is 'wear yellow for Endo' day. So please, please, please wear a yellow shirt (don't have a yellow shirt? paint your nails yellow, wear a yellow scarf, make a banner) and take a picture for me. I'd love to put it in my support album. Thank you so much for thinking of me and spreading awareness tomorrow!!
0 likes [|reply]
2 Mar 2012, 19:41
Juniper ♥
0 likes [|reply]
6 Mar 2012, 17:50
bleedingtears
My partner suffers from Interferometrict. It's awful. Thanks for helping with public awareness!
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends