Your Username:
Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » Political Debate
8-year-old confronts Bachmann
0 likes [|reply]
11 Dec 2011, 18:14
.jane.
Where in the bible does it say "thou shalt not judge"?
0 likes [|reply]
11 Dec 2011, 20:08
Mommy to 3+1
[Where in the bible does it say "thou shalt not judge"?]

Matthew 7
1 Judge not, that ye be not judged.
2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

And just for good measure....
John 8
7 He that is without sin among you, let him cast the first stone
0 likes [|reply]
11 Dec 2011, 20:29
SoA
Thank you, I didn't feel like rummaging through my boxes trying to find my bible.
0 likes [|reply]
12 Dec 2011, 02:37
love♥nik
@Jane lol srsly?! Ppl who DON'T know anything about the Bible and... you don't know that the Bible says in Matthew, "thou shalt not judge" !?!? Wow xD
0 likes [|reply]
10 Dec 2011, 15:26
xoxo♥
You must be married to Conservative Values, you both seem to share the same ignorance and close mindedness. :)
0 likes [|reply]
10 Dec 2011, 18:13
Conservative Values
i agree!!! finally some one on this web site with some sense!!! marriage is a RELIGIOUS institute and the gov't has NO RIGHT to take that away from good CHRISTIANS and give it to GAYS with no morals!!
0 likes [|reply]
10 Dec 2011, 19:09
.jane.
So......Sweet.Tater
0 likes [|reply]
10 Dec 2011, 19:12
xoxo♥
so you think that because someone is gay they lack morals or have no right to religion? Wow. So you think because you lead the path of the straight and narrow that you deserve all those "so called christian" rights? There is nothing wrong with what they are doing.
0 likes [|reply]
10 Dec 2011, 19:13
.jane.
You should pick up a bible and read it....ya know....absorb it.
0 likes [|reply]
10 Dec 2011, 19:26
xoxo♥
I have and I still don't buy the bullshit I read. So what's your excuse for your ignorance? Oh that's right, you're a Christian!!!! :D
0 likes [|reply]
11 Dec 2011, 18:15
.jane.
I'm not ignorant....I have MORALS, that I, personally, abide by. And being gay and supporting gay marriage happens to be one of them.
0 likes [|reply]
11 Dec 2011, 23:26
Estella
So, er, Jane, if being gay and supporting gay marriage are both morals you personally abide by, why are you in favour of this Bachmann woman arguing against them?
0 likes [|reply]
12 Dec 2011, 04:17
.jane.
Did I word that wrong? I'm not gay...and I pratice NOT being gay...and NOT supporting gay marriage...therefore I back Bachmann.
0 likes [|reply]
12 Dec 2011, 04:20
Estella
Ah, yes, you did word it wrong. So tell us about your morals, yo. Do you support having premarital sex with someone you've just met, when you have STDs that you could pass onto him?
0 likes [|reply]
12 Dec 2011, 04:23
.jane.
I do have morals...and yes I've had premarital sex. And yes I have had an STD THAT happened to be curable. (And now I'm clean :) ) But I DID NOT pass that onto anybody. But yes I have had premarital sex, and no I don't support it...but I'll answer to God. We're cool like that.
0 likes [|reply]
12 Dec 2011, 12:35
Estella
So, er, why do you merrily do things you don't support, and say you'll simply answer to God, but at the same time you actively condemn other people who do other things you don't support? Why can't the gay people also get married and just say they'll answer to God? If the government should prevent gay people getting married, should they also prevent, say, people who've had sex before marriage from getting married?
0 likes [|reply]
10 Dec 2011, 22:35
SoA
How does the Gay community not have morals?
0 likes [|reply]
11 Dec 2011, 01:25
xoxo♥
What exactly is a good christian? Because being a close minded idiot doesn't exactly make you one.
0 likes [|reply]
10 Dec 2011, 10:16
Estella
Er... if the 8-year-old was set up and coaxed, why is it that the 8-year-old needs a kick in the ass? Would you say the same about an 8-year-old who was set up and coaxed to tell Michele that she is awesome and that gay marriage is wrong? If it's about setting up and coaxing, then the 8-year-old is simply doing what he's been told to, regardless of what the content is.

Although I still suspect that you are not quite genuine, and you post to get a reaction! :P
0 likes [|reply]
10 Dec 2011, 19:08
.jane.
Genuine? lol....okayyyy...well besides that nonsense, the kid was 8. Not 18. I wouldn't coax my three year old to do that. But then again, I'm an honest human being that encourages my child to have a childhood.
0 likes [|reply]
10 Dec 2011, 19:55
Estella
Er... well, yes, that was precisely my point. The kid was 8. Not 18. A bit young to know what he was doing. So why are you advocating the kid needs a kick up the ass, rather than the mother? If someone coaxed your 3-year-old to publicly declare gay people don't need fixing, would you then be kicking your 3-year-old up the ass?
0 likes [|reply]
11 Dec 2011, 17:23
Lady Lazarus
@Sweet.Tater
It's really not worth arguing with them. They seem to enjoy winding other people up with their ignorance and no ammount of humanity or reason will change their minds because they've convinced themselves that a book written hundreds of years ago is backing them up. It's pointless and a waste of your energy and its just giving them what they want...
0 likes [|reply]
11 Dec 2011, 18:17
.jane.
You're probably right....we, ignorant people, like to judge other ignorant people that have no morality in their life. LoL, you're definition of "ignorance" must be completely different from mine. But, hey, when you're burning in hell with Kurt Cobain, could you tell him I said "hi"...he WAS pretty awesome. :)
0 likes [|reply]
11 Dec 2011, 20:00
xoxo♥
LOL Jane you are God Damn hilarious. ;D
0 likes [|reply]
12 Dec 2011, 04:11
Greta Garbage
Bloop Community Organizer
I personally think he was coaxed into doing it. A kid that shy doesn't say "Hey, I'm going to go over there and tell that politician what for!" I would know, I used to be that shy. But the kid was also not harmed by the mothers having him say that to her. They figured, correctly, that Bachman wouldn't argue with an 8 year old, therefore getting their message across without a rebuttal. Pretty wimpy approach, if you ask me.
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends