Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » In The News
Page:  1  2 
Mother microwaved baby
0 likes [|reply]
8 Jul 2011, 01:43
♥Mars.Foxx
wow. maybe mandatory mental evals need to be done with people who have new babies. i cant think of anything else. i mean sure it sucks and seems controlling but dear god, if someone had maybe spoken to these people who had these babies, maybe something would have clicked that SOMETHING wasn't right?????????????? im not reading the article, just cant bring myself to, but were they crazy? on drugs?? normal people don't do that =[
0 likes [|reply]
8 Jul 2011, 14:28
Transit
@ *-.Stephanie.-* :

You didn't do all of those things with your daughter, yet you didn't put her in a microwave.
0 likes [|reply]
8 Jul 2011, 21:09
American
@Transit My wife did, and didn't microwave our baby. #justsayin
0 likes [|reply]
8 Jul 2011, 23:27
~RedFraggle~
@iWRITE: You've completely missed Transit's point. Her point was that those things (if you do them or don't do them) are irrelevant to the likelihood that you'll then microwave your baby (as Stephanie had suggested a relationship between failing to do those things, and then doing something crazy like microwaving your baby). She was pointing out that Stephanie's correlation between the two was ridiculous (not suggesting that actually doing those things would make you microwave a baby either!).
0 likes [|reply]
12 Jul 2011, 06:30
American
@RedFraggle I realized that. My reply was tongue-in-cheek. Perhaps I wasn't very clear about that. From now on, I'll use #TiC as an identifier. lol.
0 likes [|reply]
9 Jul 2011, 20:28
Betch.
i wonder what happened to the microwave. Just saying, i mean really.
0 likes [|reply]
10 Jul 2011, 04:46
Poetic Justice
LOL... *shakes head*
0 likes [|reply]
11 Jul 2011, 03:51
.love.struck.
I understand that being a mom is hard (I have a 10 month old) but how can anyone physically harm their children? If a woman starts to think bad thoughts like that, they should go to a doctor and seek some help. There is nothing shameful about telling a person. Society is more accepting and willing to help a woman out these days. I'm not way saying this is an excuse! I think what she did was just disgusting.
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends