Your Username:
Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » Announcements
Osama Bin Laden is dead.
0 likes [|reply]
3 May 2011, 17:09
Jessica
@acid fairy: I saw a spoof on a cartoon (family guy? I think) that said the 72 virgins were all men ;D

Oh it was family guy, I just looked it up on youtube really quick!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwtDrRWHgr0
0 likes [|reply]
3 May 2011, 17:54
Acid Fairy
LMFAO that's awesome.
0 likes [|reply]
3 May 2011, 17:56
Jessica
I felt it was very appropriate ;D
0 likes [|reply]
3 May 2011, 18:36
starsmaycollide
I like Robin Williams' take on the afterlife of terrorists, from his Live on Broadway special-
fun and full of lots of language ;-D

71 Virginians.
0 likes [|reply]
4 May 2011, 03:40
The Narnian Ninja
i would have preferred he were captured alive. hang on.im trying to think of how to put this correctly(and word it so i don't get flamed) i can't rejoice in the death of another human being,no matter how vile.but i DO rejoice in that justice was (somewhat) served.i say somewhat,because i have this horrible fear that his followers are going to retaliate now :/
0 likes [|reply]
4 May 2011, 15:06
Chris
@Ninja: Sure, they'll retaliate. But with what? That group has been dented day-in-day-out, every single day since 9/11. We've taken out multiple leaders, and now we've taken out their biggest one. They barely had the means to pull off 9/11, which was the product of relatively zero airport security, a retarded government, and a metric shit ton of luck.

Yes, they will retaliate, but an attack carried out by these people alone will never happen on American soil ever again.
0 likes [|reply]
4 May 2011, 03:54
*Ariana*
"I mourn the loss of thousands of precious lives, but I will not rejoice in the death of one, not even an enemy. Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that." Martin Luther King, Jr

Like someone else already said, I'm just happy he can't personally do any harm to anyone anymore.
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends