Search
Not Logged In
Your Username:
Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » In The News
Obama releases his long-form birth certificate.
0 likes [|reply]
28 Apr 2011, 02:13
SoA
was being a smart ass at the same time. apparently that went over your head. Again it was purely because I was curious. I never said it was a polite question. For someone that complains liberals put words in your mouth or twist around what you said, you sure seem to have a good way of doin it. If you voted, awesome, continue to complain, hell it brings me giggles so more power to you. However, if you did NOT vote, again, SHUT YOUR PIE HOLE.
0 likes [|reply]
28 Apr 2011, 01:40
love♥nik
@Aubrey omfg that bit pissed me off. So WHAT if he's Muslim?! Just b/c some insane Muslims bombed our country, insane Christians also protest the funerals of our soldiers. Every person who said, "OMFG Obama's a Muslim" IRL I looked at them and was like, "SO?!" And then they'd try to stutter out an answer. *rolls eyes* And he's not even Muslim anyways so there was no point. Gah. Ppl are fucking stupid.
0 likes [|reply]
28 Apr 2011, 08:04
Transit
@love nik, plus America funded mental christians in Northern Ireland, the IRA, a terrorist group, so by idiots logic, all muslims are terrorists, therefore all christians must be too!
0 likes [|reply]
27 Apr 2011, 20:07
Hidden Depths
Okay it's really really really simple folks: He won the election, therefore, he's President. He's running again in 2012. Don't like it? Vote for someone else. Didn't vote? Then you have no voice. Didn't like the results? Boo-fuckin-hoo welcome to Democracy.
0 likes [|reply]
27 Apr 2011, 21:00
SoA
THANK YOU!!! I could not have said it better myself
0 likes [|reply]
27 Apr 2011, 21:20
HorrorVixen XO
@hidden.depths: I agree!!
0 likes [|reply]
28 Apr 2011, 06:40
~Aiure
Somewhere, deep down, I always knew there'd be a group (or multiple groups) of people that would try to discount Obama because of his ethnicity. And really, this entire debacle is just thinly veiled racism. I feel sorry for the poor guy.
0 likes [|reply]
30 Apr 2011, 03:06
Winged Centaur
This reminds me of the Myth Busters episode where they busted the moon landing conspiracies, but it really didn't matter because you can't fix that level of idiocy.
0 likes [|reply]
30 Apr 2011, 05:36
CrystalShapedHeart
Why do stupid arguments like this break out over Bloop? Even if Obama wasn't born at all in this country then I won't care! He's a smart man and I'm sorry our economy still sucks, but I doubt Obama has a fucking wand up his sleeve to make it all go away like that. It would be nice huh? But this reality and life is not meant to be easy, so just fucking deal with it, and stop living in a fantasy world where you think our economy will get better over night. I'm actually getting sick of all these accusations against Obama. The man is trying.
0 likes [|reply]
30 Apr 2011, 15:59
kein mitleid
@CrystalShapedHeart:

I'm not saying he wasn't, but merely going off of what you said. For the sake of argument, if Obama wasn't born here (despite overwhelming evidence he was), that would invalidate his presidency, as the United States Constitution clearly states:

"No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States."

Although, this notion that Obama was not born in the United States is an idiotic idea. If you want to complain about his presidency, go after policy, not some nonsensical conspiracy theory about his eligibility.
0 likes [|reply]
30 Apr 2011, 22:54
Chris
I would even go as far as to argue that THAT clause in the constitution is bullshit.
0 likes [|reply]
1 May 2011, 02:36
Finally Mrs. Bailey
@Conservative Values: It's people like you that make me hate being a white American female. The only reason this whole birth certificate bullshit got brought up again is because dumbass Donald Trump brought it up again. He IS American born, Hawaii is part of America, the birth certificate is not fake. I'm glad Donald Trump is in this however, because now look at the laughing stock the Republican party is now! And who do you think could do a better job running the country? Certainly not you and your racist views. Though I don't agree with everything Obama is doing, he is our president and he is running again. I suggest you vote if you wish to change this. If there even IS a Republican party by then, the way they're going.

@Hidden Depths: Very well said!
0 likes [|reply]
1 May 2011, 15:33
starsmaycollide
and just to clarify to point re: Indonesia-it was from ages 6-10 that they lived in Indonesia. He was moved back to Hawaii and attended 5th grade and up there.
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends