Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » Announcements
Page:  1  2 
GLBT Rights
0 likes [|reply]
20 Jan 2011, 20:17
Chris
@Jess: She started a pride diary. She's alright in my book, for now, as long as she takes a chill pill.
0 likes [|reply]
20 Jan 2011, 20:40
love♥nik
@Anon: I actually really like the idea of a Pride diary but then this blew up and now it's just funny. It's incredibly hard to take someone srsly when they blow up over something srsly so insignificant. Yes Jess was being kinda bitchy about her response to what she said but so what? To her she's just a random person on an internet site, no big deal. Or even if she wanted to address it, there are ways to do that w/o seeming like a complete moron. So now it's hard to take the Pride diary srsly in any way b/c she (in just samma's words) is making herself look like a train wreck.
0 likes [|reply]
20 Jan 2011, 21:22
valerieeeee
In addition to that, if someone says anything even REMOTELY disagreeing with her, in the forums or on her diaries, she flips out and calls them bitches and cunts and uses "fuck" a whole lot. It's kind of hard to be a champion of open-mindedness whenever you viciously attack anyone that doesn't think the EXACT SAME way as you.
0 likes [|reply]
20 Jan 2011, 21:32
Emily the Strange
Though it does bring up an interesting topic....Cursing. Does it take away from an argument, or make you seem impassioned?

I think I'm on the fence about it. I can see moderate use, but I'm not thrilled with the "f bomb" in every sentence.
0 likes [|reply]
20 Jan 2011, 23:54
love♥nik
@kein I think it can be used in the right context. I use the word fuck quite often but I don't use it in every sentence b/c there's simply no point. I use it to stress a point although when I'm ranting, there does seem to be a lot of points. xD
0 likes [|reply]
20 Jan 2011, 23:55
love♥nik
This was s'posed to be @Emily, not @kein. I stupid. xD
0 likes [|reply]
21 Jan 2011, 07:58
& skull.
@emily: i swear when i get heated, but it's usually to idiots and if they've sworn first i feel it's acceptable. but if i'm trying to get a point across i won't swear unless the person is extremely stupid: ie: tommy.
0 likes [|reply]
20 Jan 2011, 21:55
just samma;
" It's kind of hard to be a champion of open-mindedness whenever you viciously attack anyone that doesn't think the EXACT SAME way as you."

i couldn't agree more.
0 likes [|reply]
21 Jan 2011, 08:00
& skull.
@valerieeeee: it's no wonder her first version of the pride diary was flagged for abuse.
0 likes [|reply]
20 Jan 2011, 21:32
Jessica [Private]
@Noo: I'm always bitchy to idiots. ;D
It's not like anyone should be surprised, really.
0 likes [|reply]
20 Jan 2011, 23:55
love♥nik
@Joo well duh. Which is why I didn't say anything, there was no point. I was kinda, wow, this thread is old, why's it back up here? But I know how to not be redundant. xD
0 likes [|reply]
20 Jan 2011, 18:56
just samma;
kay. i'm really not trying to be a douche bag Nellie, but really, just leave it.
you're only making yourself look bad and in turn making the diary you've created look like a train-wreck.
If you're going to have the type of diary you do it is bound to bring drama & i'm sure you knew that before starting it.
Blocking people who have differing opinions or who get on your case because you engage it really isn't called for.
just take what is said with a grain of salt and move on.
0 likes [|reply]
20 Jan 2011, 18:53
Jessica [Private]
@Ev: Jesus Christ, I love you. ;D
This has been the best wake up present evah!
0 likes [|reply]
20 Jan 2011, 10:03
{ ¥ N3LLi3 ¥ }
Oh, and I fins it funny you call me a pussy for blocking when.. What have you done?? Blocked me!!! Hm... Can we say double standards?
0 likes [|reply]
20 Jan 2011, 10:08
& skull.
if someone blocks me i block them back. if i don't get to see your shit, then you don't get to see mine. it's called protecting myself from fuckwits. like you. if you are a chicken shit and feel the need to bash someone online then turn tail and block them, that's your deal. i'm entitled to not let you see my personal shit if you're going to be a little bitch and start arguments.
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends