Search
Not Logged In
Your Username:
Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » In The News
Page:  1  2 
Amazon Selling Instruction Manual For Pedofiles.
0 likes [|reply]
22 Nov 2010, 15:07
Aubrey;
Thank you, @Sn*w Wh!te. I just find it hard to believe that, if the book was supposedly a "how not to act on your pedophilic impulses" someone would have made *sure* to let everyone know that's what it is.
There are pedophiles that don't act on their desires, and those people are to be commended. But it's the guys like whoever decided to write this book that are absolutely horrible and need to be castrated and/or jailed.
0 likes [|reply]
22 Nov 2010, 22:43
Emily the Strange
Ok...so I just did a search on amazon for the book, and it didn't come up....so I guess the picket signs can go away. I feel bad for people getting all up in arms about this. Amazon's a good site. One slip up doesn't spoil the entire site.
0 likes [|reply]
23 Nov 2010, 00:09
Acid Fairy
I love Amazon. I think the whole problem with this is Amazon are loath to censor, which is fair enough.

As a company, they are very VERY good. I never received my pre-ordered Harry Potter book one year. One email and they sent me out a new one. I think boycotting them on something which they have corrected is really dumb, especially since it's only the customer who is losing out.
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends