Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » Television
Page:  1  2 
Big Brother
0 likes [|reply]
13 Sep 2010, 17:19
Opie's Old Lady
I thought that Rachel was so fake and like "yes now people won't hate me" and the way she was trying to be all tough with Matt telling him to leave the kitchen. Like bitch please, he isn't trying to talk to you so stfu and get out. Kathy, I felt so bad for her because she's been through that and she was even recorded on the show saying that that was the lowest and sickest thing you can do. Brendon, I honestly don't think it fazed him and he only had a reaction because Rachel did. *shrugs* but hey that is just my opinion.
0 likes [|reply]
13 Sep 2010, 17:34
Aubrey;
@V-Dub, His Future Wife:

I definitely agree, I kind of felt like Kathy was genuinely hurt by the whole thing. I don't really care about Rachel/Brendon, so yeah. But Kathy looked like she was really upset, and I don't blame her.
0 likes [|reply]
13 Sep 2010, 17:53
Opie's Old Lady
Yeah I don't blame her either. I still think that Brenchel should have left Matt and Kathy alone and at least let them talk alone. *rolls eyes* Honestly this season just sucked ass.
0 likes [|reply]
13 Sep 2010, 19:53
Aubrey;
This is the first time I've ever watched, actually. But Rachel seemed like the kind of girl who just needed it to be ALL ABOUT HER.
0 likes [|reply]
13 Sep 2010, 19:55
Opie's Old Lady
Yeah, the last couple of seasons have sucked. She was a totally self centered slore
0 likes [|reply]
17 Sep 2010, 03:42
already gone.
Hayden won! I had a feeling it was gonna come down to Enzos vote. And I just KNEW he was gonna vote for Hayden. And big surprise Rachel and Brenden voted the same way :P Also, I like that Brittany won for favorite house guest :)
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends