Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » In The News
Page:  1 
Mom beats "lazy baby" to death.
0 likes [|reply]
28 Aug 2010, 19:53
The Mama
http://news.bostonherald.com/news/regional/view/20100812cops_say_mom_beat_lazy_baby_to_death/

An Acton mom charged with beating her 13-month-old baby boy to death called him “fat and lazy” and left him with a broken arm for days, part of the disdain she apparently reserved for her sons, police said in court documents.

Christina Hancock, 23, pleaded not guilty yesterday in Concord District Court to murdering her son, Kaydn, on May 12. She was held without bail.

Early on the morning of the day Kaydn died, Hancock called 911 and said the little boy “fell out the crib ... smashed his head and wasn’t responding very well,” according to state police
However, documents filed in court yesterday reveal a shocking pattern of neglect.

Hancock, witnesses told state police investigating the case, “was practically inseparable from her daughter (but) she gave up custody of her oldest son when he was 9 months old and left Kaydn in the care of a babysitter for a substantial period of time, including weekends and holidays.”

Hancock reported being “exhausted and overwhelmed” following Kaydn’s birth. She favored girls so much she gave away an older son and tagged the 13-month-old “fat and lazy” some time before allegedly beating him to death, witnesses told police.

Hancock, who police said is pregnant with her fourth child, delayed treating Kaydn’s fractured arm “several days” even though he was unable to crawl due to the injury.

The Acton mom told police Kaydn was “happy, healthy, playful, and normal,” and had been in a high chair eating cereal the night of May 11. Hancock put him to bed at 9:30 p.m., she said.

But an autopsy revealed stunning injuries which the chief medical examiner attributed to the boy’s death: bruises on his back, stomach, lung, colon, liver and thigh, abdominal bleeding and a cut lip. The state police report, in recounting the autopsy, said: “He would not have been eating, interacting, and happy.”

What a sick, cruel woman. Someone needs to break her arms.
0 likes [|reply]
28 Aug 2010, 20:15
Jessica [Private]
Oh...my god. I just don't understand how you could treat something so innocent like that! Especially something you created :(
And aren't boys a little more attached to their moms? How can you not love that??

Poor little boy. At least he's with Jesus now, and not that psychopath.
0 likes [|reply]
28 Aug 2010, 22:16
lithium layouts.
What a poor thing, to suffer so much and then have his life extinguished like that. I hate stories like this.
0 likes [|reply]
28 Aug 2010, 19:54
The Mama
...among other things I should add.
0 likes [|reply]
28 Aug 2010, 20:16
Jessica [Private]
Well, doesn't she look like a winner.

0 likes [|reply]
28 Aug 2010, 20:27
Poetic Justice
And yet everyone gets defensive and mat at me when I say that some people shouldn't be allowed to breed...
0 likes [|reply]
28 Aug 2010, 20:39
Me, I'm Not
@ Poetic justice: I agree 100% that some people should not be allowed to breed. This woman is one of them. She should be sterilized and not allowed to see freedom ever again.
0 likes [|reply]
28 Aug 2010, 20:33
*Forever Changing*
That poor angel. Ugh. People make me beyond sick.

0 likes [|reply]
28 Aug 2010, 20:37
Azkabound
Stop. Having. CHILDREN. If you cannot love them then make sure you won't get knocked up. The woman is pregnant with her FOURTH and it seems like she only wanted the one. =|
0 likes [|reply]
28 Aug 2010, 20:45
HorrorVixen XO
someone beat the bitch with the ugly stick..

poor baby!! i agree, don't have kids if u can't take care of them.. rip baby kaydn.
0 likes [|reply]
28 Aug 2010, 22:05
Jessica [Private]
I can't tell if one of her eyes is just severely lower than the other, or if her head is cocked to the side :|
0 likes [|reply]
28 Aug 2010, 22:48
.Amber.
Her head is sideways.
0 likes [|reply]
28 Aug 2010, 23:35
Aubrey;
That poor baby!
It's not fair to kids in situations like this when they get stuck with parents that don't give them the care that they deserve.

In this woman's case -- if she didn't like having male children, maybe she should have quit while she was ahead. Wasn't there anyone around that noticed anything and could have removed the child from this situation?
0 likes [|reply]
29 Aug 2010, 01:49
KerriBlue
What a horrible thing to happen! She did the older son a favour by giving up custordy of him! But the poor little boy who couldn't defend himself was the one who had to suffer. Poor thing. She shouldn't be allowed to have another child. Ever.
0 likes [|reply]
29 Aug 2010, 03:37
♥Mamato5
I feel sick reading this...How could someone do this to their own flesh & blood?? She needs to be sterilized...She doesn't deserve to have children:-(
0 likes [|reply]
29 Aug 2010, 04:44
»Olivia«
This horrified me. How could someone do that to their own child?!?!?!? Why do people like THIS get to have babies, and there are women who would be fantastic mothers that can't have children? Sickening!
0 likes [|reply]
29 Aug 2010, 06:02
Tiger.10.Baby
Here's an idea- how about we beat her to death and call her "fat and lazy!" How can you call a 13 month baby fat and lazy? People are disgusting. She deserves to get sterilized.
0 likes [|reply]
29 Aug 2010, 16:01
American
If anybody ever even tried to lay one partially fractional malicious hand on my son, I would shoot them until the gun went empty. I could never do that to my own son (or daughter if I ever have one). I'm afraid I agree with not letting her breed anymore.
0 likes [|reply]
29 Aug 2010, 17:38
Finally Mrs. Bailey
I agree whole heartedly with sterilization for this woman, and others who do sickening things to innocent children.
0 likes [|reply]
30 Aug 2010, 00:33
ღPhoenix
she needs to have her uterus removed......

that poor baby :(.....
0 likes [|reply]
30 Aug 2010, 15:52
Simply Mom
wow this woman is sick. Sitting here reading that while my child kicks me just makes me sick. How can you do something like that. you don't want to have kids don't lay down and make them. I think she needs to go threw the same shit her son did. its only right
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends