Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » In The News
Page:  1  2 
Cat thrown in bin
0 likes [|reply]
26 Aug 2010, 01:53
F C U K
Ooh that cat looks just like "my Jasmine", same size and everything [only Jasmine is 9]..... I'd punch a fucker if they hurt my baby Jasmine. The death threats are a little much. I'd think locking her up in cage for everyone to view would be bad enough.
0 likes [|reply]
26 Aug 2010, 03:58
Pixie.Rain
i guess according to the news.. the lady said she thought it was "Funny" .. when she'd been asked "why?"
0 likes [|reply]
26 Aug 2010, 07:47
once.upon.a.time.
I guess some people have really warped senses of humour. O.o
0 likes [|reply]
26 Aug 2010, 12:41
Doc
I'd personally love to strangle the bitch for what she did to that cat. Shove her in a trash bin for a while. Maybe even set it on fire.

Oh and I doubt I will be "getting the fuck over my self" anytime soon.
0 likes [|reply]
26 Aug 2010, 14:51
Doc
Oh and no hard feelings there Ev... just having a rough time myself since my own cat recently died. Please don't take that personal... wasn't meant that way. Even if it looks worse that it seems. heh. I just suck at getting words out the proper way.
0 likes [|reply]
27 Aug 2010, 08:14
I just think it's messed up how she lured the cat over and was all kind to it and then just tossed it in the bin... Maybe the punishment should fit the crime... how 'bout this lady spend 15 hours in a small confined space (and I am NOT talking about a jail cell). Also it should be noted that those who are willing to abuse animals are also more likely to abuse people...
0 likes [|reply]
28 Aug 2010, 00:56
kalimount
well i heard i little about this but my kitty died (she was ownly 1:() but ireally think someone needs to talk to that lady about it in private like someone she knows it could be seriouse
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends