Your Username:
Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » In The News
Paedophile Haters - READ THIS
0 likes [|reply]
9 Jun 2010, 16:00
Music God CJ Plain
No, what's Barbaric is what they do to their victims. Study after study has proven that Rehabilitation does NOT work. They re-offend at almost a 94% rate. It's time to stop ignoring the obvious and just start offing these pieces of crap.
0 likes [|reply]
9 Jun 2010, 19:20
//movielayouts//
What studies?
0 likes [|reply]
9 Jun 2010, 20:17
Music God CJ Plain
http://www.yellodyno.com/html/child_molester_stats.html

http://www.prevent-abuse-now.com/stats.htm

http://www.jimhopper.com/abstats/

That's just 3 of the studies I know off the top of my head. There are TONS of them out there.
0 likes [|reply]
9 Jun 2010, 16:07
Finally Mrs. Bailey
I agree with you. I'm not sure chemically castrating them would actually work. I mean, yes it would lower their sex drives, but what happens when for some men it's mental? Some sickos get off just hearing their victims scream. There have been several cases where a man has gotten off several times before the act even, just from seeing and hearing the victim's fear. Of course, it's not true in all cases though.
0 likes [|reply]
9 Jun 2010, 16:16
Makayla
Pedophiles should just remain in prison for the rest of their lives after THE FIRST OFFENSE. Not after they've had the chance to abuse multiple kids. I don't know anything about chemical castration but I do know that pedophiles not only do it for the "turn on" but also because they are so sick in the head they love torturing innocent children. The reason I know...I was sexually abused & if both my abusers would even had have their dicks cut off they still would have done just as much damage as they did with it.

Until people realize what sexual abuse does to someone that young (and you will NEVER know until you have experienced it) these disgusting twisted pieces of shit will still be allowed to roam the streets with our children.
0 likes [|reply]
9 Jun 2010, 17:32
*Forever Changing*
You know what the sad part is? Many people dont even believe in rape. I learned that when I worked for the crisis center. Many people believe no matter what the age of the victim, that the victim did something to ask for it. They need to be shot along with the damn rapists in my opinion!
0 likes [|reply]
9 Jun 2010, 17:40
Makayla
I'd like to see them say the same thing when they are raped themselves. And I'm not trying to be harsh or wish it upon anybody but they don't know what they are talking about.
0 likes [|reply]
9 Jun 2010, 17:59
*Forever Changing*
I said the same thing. I was in tears at one lady's door because I told her about my history and asked her how I deserved it at the age of three and again at 16, she said "you must have been a whore."
0 likes [|reply]
9 Jun 2010, 18:02
Makayla
I wouldn't let someone like that bother me. If someone said that to me I would probably punch them in the face. She sounds like a really idiotic woman.
0 likes [|reply]
9 Jun 2010, 18:56
IamMarina
The same thing sort of happened to me Mindi, i was sexually assaulted at aged 20 by my mother's ex common law partner and one of my former neighbour' s at my old place who is in his 60's said that I was to blame for what my mum's ex did to me can you believe that? I was like so pissed.
0 likes [|reply]
9 Jun 2010, 19:05
*Forever Changing*
Yes I can believe it, especially when you are older, like for me, when it happened when I was 16 my own mother said I seduced her husband. Obviously now she has her head on straight and knows I didnt, but some people live in this perfect little bubble where no one is to blame but the victim. They do that because it helps them think they can control if it happens to them or not.
0 likes [|reply]
9 Jun 2010, 23:07
Makayla
It happened to me at 16 too Mindi. A lot of people kinda had that attitude like "it can't happen twice to the same person without them egging it on somehow". Well I guess I'm just that unlucky. And after a while sometimes they can make you feel as if you were doing something wrong. For a long time I even convinced myself that I was the pervert because I wore shorts in front of my abuser. Yea, kinda crazy huh? But it takes a lot of time to realize that you didn't ask for it in anyway & anyone who judges you & thinks that must not have ever had to experience anything like that in their life.
0 likes [|reply]
9 Jun 2010, 23:10
*Forever Changing*
My therapist told me (because its happened to me so much and I blamed myself) that there was nothing wrong with me, that they looked for girls like me because I was a safe choice who wouldnt fight back, and it was true. I dont fight back and that has since changed. Jeff taught me how to defend myself so now no one will hurt me and if they do I will kick their ass!!
0 likes [|reply]
9 Jun 2010, 23:18
Makayla
Ha. I guess my abusers picked the wrong kind of girl because I fought back with all my might. That's the ONLY reason I wasn't penetrated
0 likes [|reply]
9 Jun 2010, 23:23
Makayla
It cut off all of my post. The rest of it went something like this. "I think the reason my abusers choose me is because I had already bestowed trust in them & they could use that to their advantage & get me in a vulnerable position without me thinking anything of it until it was too late. But I know a lot of girls that were the same type as you & they thought everything was their fault & wouldn't fight back.

There is a small upside to us being abused as kids though. We are probably more cautious than most mothers with trusting our daughters with other people. I know I can be over-protective & I don't trust anyone until I have been around them a loooong time. And I think that accounts for about 2 men & 3 women that I completely trust with my daughter. Most of the time I can see straight through someone's bullshit.
0 likes [|reply]
10 Jun 2010, 18:31
A.Classic.Disaster
Hearing you guys say all this makes me feel so badly.
I can't believe this shit happens to people all the time.
Anyone who could touch or PENETRATE?!? a CHILD
should die, I think.
I cannot help my feelings about this because my mother
was molested from 5 until she was about 14.
They are sick fucks who deserve whatever horrible thing happens to them.
0 likes [|reply]
11 Jun 2010, 05:26
T.A.I
She must have been Southern Baptist.

I would have lit a Bible on fire and than beat her with it, thus lighting her on fire too.
0 likes [|reply]
9 Jun 2010, 20:19
Music God CJ Plain
That's the case with so many people. The same bleeding hearts that are so quick to want to rehabilitate them would be the FIRST ONES wanting their blood if something they did happened to THEIR family.

Same with gun rights...I hear people all the time complaining about people that carry registered firearms. I wonder how AGAINST it they will be when one of those VERY people come to their rescue and save their life in a time of need?
0 likes [|reply]
9 Jun 2010, 23:03
Makayla
Completely agree. It's always the first ones that complain about something that are crying out for it in their time of need. One of our neighbors was very rude & judgmental about my family carrying guns. I had a shotgun & could shoot it before I was in the 3rd grade. Well one night someone was in her garage stealing shit. Guess who she called at 3am? Yea, my grandpa had to come over there & the guy would have made off with all her shit if it hadn't been for him because the cops didn't get there until like 20 minutes later. But that's a totally different topic. But just thought I would weigh in on that too. ;D
0 likes [|reply]
9 Jun 2010, 23:41
Music God CJ Plain
Exactly my point. It's the same with the people that are judgmental about rape victims. The ones screaming the loudest are usually the FIRST to demand blood when it comes to their front door.

I remember a particular neighbor growing up that busted my balls for NOT forgiving the guy that killed my Uncle Bob in a drunk driving accident. She went on and on about how the bible says to forgive. Yet, when her SON was killed in a liquor store robbery in Detroit...She actually started a rally DEMANDING the kid, who was 17 at the time he committed the crime, be tried as an adult, so that he could be given Life without Parole.

And don't think I didn't IMMEDIATELY bust her chops about it.
0 likes [|reply]
9 Jun 2010, 23:44
Makayla
It's amazing how hypocritical some people can be without even thinking twice about it.
0 likes [|reply]
10 Jun 2010, 17:01
Tiger.10.Baby
I love how people say, "The bible says . . ." blah, blah, blah. I don't think anyone has a right to tell anyone else how they feel until they know how it feels themselves. Funny how that woman suddenly rally and demand he gets the harshest punishment for killing her son.
0 likes [|reply]
11 Jun 2010, 05:27
T.A.I
Oh god. I know I can be a bit bleeding hear and leftist liberal at times, but the last thing I want to see vanish is the 2nd amendment. Bad shit can come from people carrying guns, but I would feel safer with a revolver in my nightstand.
0 likes [|reply]
11 Jun 2010, 05:40
Music God CJ Plain
Exactly. And I didn't mean that as a slam to anyone liberal...if it sounded that way, I apologize. But yeah, I'm the same. I carry a gun for safety reasons only. the town I live in is basically a war-zone thanks to years of stupid policies that have lead to more than half of the police being laid off. In the meantime, crime has more than quadrupled.
0 likes [|reply]
13 Jun 2010, 03:47
T.A.I
Oh god no. You didn't sound like that to me.

I would consider myself a bit of a political and idealistic independent. I can usually see both sides of an issue pretty well, and I tend to support shit on opposite sides of the political/ideological spectrum at the same time.

I mean, I can see why carrying guns is bad sometimes and why gun control laws exist and in some places should be strengthened, but at the same time, I see dis-armament of a people of something that is used to both free and oppress as something morally and ethically wrong, just because some choose to feel that guns are no longer needed in our society.

We can take guns away from drug lords and gangs. It just means that they'll take to using more physical violence against each other and other people, or arm themselves with molotov cocktails. Before you know it, alcohol in aerodynamic bottles will be banned.
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends