Search
Not Logged In
Your Username:
Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » Thread Graveyard
Dedicated to Tommy & Anonymous Source...
0 likes [|reply]
2 Jun 2010, 03:34
Tommy Decentralized
wow, i would have never though you of all the people would be such a racist, you ought to be ashamed of yourself!

look, it wasn't a million years ago. It was only around 200,000 years ago. I know, that seems so long for you.

Until not very long ago, it was thought that different races of man spouted up in different areas, and that there actually were different races. When time magazine came out with the article that set the world on fire. We now know that is no longer the case.

0 likes [|reply]
2 Jun 2010, 06:13
T.A.I
Tommy, there are no words to describe how dense and deluded you are.

If you're deducing that I'm a racist from anything that I said, you've got to be the king of finding hidden meanings that aren't there.
0 likes [|reply]
2 Jun 2010, 06:25
Tommy Decentralized
It's rather sad that some people insist on pointing out skin color and small differences in games of us and them.
0 likes [|reply]
2 Jun 2010, 06:32
T.A.I
It is sad that people insist on it when it's done out of hate and malicious intent.

However, just because someone states a clear and obvious difference does not mean that it's racist.

I mean really. People from the middle americas have darker skin that people from Norway. Holy shit. I just pointed out some differences. I guess that makes me a racist then.
0 likes [|reply]
2 Jun 2010, 01:12
DivaAshley
Come to Texas... or Cali... I've heard MANY people say "They talk/act like they're "Mexican"." or visa versa "They talk/act like they're white." In reference to a Hispanic person. I will never forget one of the girls I was in Choir with in 7th grade getting JUMPED because she was Hispanic, and she "acted white". Ugh. I totally get what you're saying... it's just STUPID.
My sister LOOKS Hispanic, and her hubby is a Mexican American, but people look at her funny in Cali because she has a THICK Texas accent... and they shake their heads and say something condescending in Spanish. STUPID.
0 likes [|reply]
2 Jun 2010, 01:49
Music God CJ Plain
Funny thing is...I didn't know there was a "way" to act White. I've always just acted like...ME! LOL

0 likes [|reply]
2 Jun 2010, 01:51
DivaAshley
No kidding.
0 likes [|reply]
2 Jun 2010, 03:09
Tommy Decentralized
No homeboy. If you were being yourself, you would talk the same way all of the time. One minute you talk normal. but like your M&M video you talk in ghetto tuff guy gansta talk gonna shoot everyone that does, or attempts to do.... this that and the other. You have a list of reason you would shoot people. YOU are the problem. You do no one any servers by airing yourself idiot self on the internet talking about reason to shoot your fellow americans.

If you ant to be yourself, stop trying to prove how tough you are. you have nothing to prove. It appears your a good father from what I gather. You seem to be on somewhat good terms with the mother of your children. somewhat. You served your country, even though I do believe you now now it was the wrong thing to do, ie the first gulf war. Your a great artist, not to bad of a bass player either. you sing good. what the fuck do you have to prove? nothing

so for the love of ______ stop with the tough guy gangster shootem up talk. cant you understand it is that type of crap that is a problem in the us. The amount of death by guns in the US is outrageous. we don't need young impressionable minds coming across your online talk guy gangster gonna shoot people for this that and the otehr reasons. don't do that. it does no one any serves. It;s a dumb thing to do. so do not do that anymore.

you been warned (just kidding on te warning, sound good though,lol)
0 likes [|reply]
2 Jun 2010, 03:26
Music God CJ Plain
You know what. I've about lost my patience with you, you ignorant piece of shit. I've tried to remain calm be the bigger man in this...but you've REALLY pissed me off now.

First off, making the comment earlier about me "whining" about my problems online...My fucking daughter just died you fucking cocksucker! Don't EVER imply that talking about the death of my child is whining. EVER!

Secondly, I'm an EXCELLENT father. And I'm on MORE than Good terms with the mother of my children. We share a house. We love each other unconditionally. We communicate on a level that you WISH you could.

Thirdly, I DID serve my country and I will NEVER, EVER, EVER believe that was the wrong thing to do. I put MY life on the line for your right to be a arrogant, conceited piece of shit! I would do it time and time again. I've never regretted ONE second of that time. I've never asked for shit in return. Don't fucking patronize me by assuming shit about me.

As for the video that I made about Eminem. I wasn't talking any particular way. And never ONCE did I mention shooting anyone in that video. I talked about how Eminem is a bitch because he won't stand up and respond to his critics. I talked about how he hides behind the walls of his mansion like a pansy yet claims to be all gangsta. I stand by that. I talk the way I talk. Like others have said...it's a product of how and where I was raised. I spent lots of time in the ghetto. I spent lots of time on the farm. I spent some time in the Phillipines and some in Texas.

I've explained before, I would only use deadly force in the most extreme circumstances when it comes to the gun I carry. For someone that talks about the Constitution so much, seems like you'd understand that little thing called the Second Amendment.

I know how tough I am. I'm tough enough to survive War. I'm tough enough to survive burying my 4 day old daughter. I'm tough enough to travel the WORLD by myself at 12 years old. Maybe when you move out of your parents house and get a REAL life...you'll learn what toughness is. Until then...shut the fuck up!
0 likes [|reply]
2 Jun 2010, 03:59
Tommy Decentralized
oh I'm so scared the big tough guy martial artist with guns is pissed off at me. lol fuck you punk

I heard about your daughter, and Im sorry for your loss. I wasn't talking about that you fucking dumb shit. I see all "diaries" as people bitching about this that and the other going on in their personal life. click on any "diary" and you can see that for yourself. and I'm fine with that, i guess that's what a "diary" is for. which is why I want bloop to take diary out of it's name. and maybe bloop could attract some real bloggers.

Okay so you lied to me when you said point blank that while you were there in the gulf you saw how wrong it was to be there. Were you lying then or are you lying now. Huh, Mr piece of shit!?????!!!

Get over M&M wigger, and be yourself. While looking for that video, I unfortunately watched a couple other videos of you taking about how you the big macho tough guy out to prove his manhood would shoot people for this that and the other reasons. stop fucking doing that, it's STUPID

I gave you complements on being a good father. as a means to get it through your stupid fucking skull that you do not have anything to prove, so stop with the tough guy wigger gonna shoot everyone up COAWARD BULLSHIT, you stupid fucking tool
and don't fucking attempt to tell me I wish i could be anything like you, a stupid hillbilly fucking retard. fat chance there!

My father just past away, I moved home to care for him while he went through chemo. how dare you talk shit about that, who the fuck do you think you are? (see, how to you like having words put in your mouth, huh chump?!)

I have a life. I have kids to care for, and an old mother that's not in best of health to care for. I have girlfriend, a job. ,my life is perfect. I rebuilt our house and added onto it. I love my life, it's the greatest. so fuck you punk!

My original comment on the way you talk differently at different times, and how that voice was a surprise, and does not fit the writing. It was a funny comment, not bad at all. read it again, dipshit. and get off your fucking high horse tough guy.
0 likes [|reply]
2 Jun 2010, 04:14
Music God CJ Plain
No, fuck YOU Bitch! Again with the Hillbilly thing. I've told you...I AM a Hillbilly. I'm PROUD to be one. Stop talking in circles. All you're doing is repeating yourself. Take off the tin-foil hat and get out and get some sun sometimes. Enjoy life. Maybe while you're out there...You'll grow a sense of humor.

0 likes [|reply]
2 Jun 2010, 04:27
Tommy Decentralized
No, fuck YOU hillbilly bitch. My original comment was FUNNY

you grow a sense of humor that doesn't involve how tough you are or regurgitation's of tin foil hat trendy bandwagon bitch as shit. lols!

Mr. one dimensional bwahahaha

There are some really good musicians on bloop. why would some egomaniac out to prove is manhood be considered the music god of bloop, when a god is multi dimensional, and you play 80's heavy metal music only?

what an insult to the other bloop musicians.
0 likes [|reply]
2 Jun 2010, 04:49
Music God CJ Plain
Actually, That just proves that one again, you're talking out the side of your ass. I know there are some really good musicians on Bloop...I happen to be one of them. I've heard YOUR music...It's fucking horrible Bro. And that's putting it nicely.

you obviously know NOTHING about me when it comes to the music I listen to. You keep on about how I'm all about ONLY metal. It's true that I DO like metal but it's NOT all about who I am. Truth be told, my latest musical project happens to be a collaboration with a couple other guys where we're mixing bluegrass, hip-hop, jazz, and punk. I'm FAR from one-dimensional. In fact, I'm willing to bet that I have MORE musical knowledge in my PINKIE finger than you could read up on and learn in the next 20 years.

Let's see...how many PROFESSIONAL, SIGNED bands have YOU opened up for? How many times have YOU been asked to go on the road as a support act for another band? How much money are YOU pulling in each year from music sales? shit...Just in the FIRST MONTH of doing my podcast, I'm pulling 1500 HITS a week! That's with NO advertising, BITCH! That's WORD OF MOUTH!

And just so you know...My music collection is right around 700,000 songs.

And I'M the one that needs a sense of humor? That's funny. I'm not the one getting all butt hurt over a video. Everyone ELSE thought it was awesome. Anon. Source didn't have a problem with it. Seems like YOUR the weak link here.
0 likes [|reply]
2 Jun 2010, 05:04
Tommy Decentralized
I'm not in any sort of competition with you. You have nothing to prove, I already said your good. and this is how you respond by saying I'm horrible. wow, your ego is so fragile, what a fucking JOKE YOU ARE

but if you want to know. I've open up for DI. government mule. DRI. and Napalm Death, to name a few.

I don't just play electronic music.

a very small sample of the guitar: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcYiSXBGMzM

Our podcast gets around 50 thousand hits per show.

Good to see that your branching out into other music. kudos to you.

lol, your talking about me on your face book? and you think I'm the one that needs a life? oh god that's hilarious!

"Christopher John P****snip***n Knows a certain Tin Foil Hat wearing Moron in Las Vegas who REALLY needs to shut the fuck up!"

lols!
0 likes [|reply]
2 Jun 2010, 08:31
Tommy Decentralized
0 likes [|reply]
2 Jun 2010, 02:09
T.A.I
It's not so much as talking like a certain ethnicity as it is talking with an accent.

People trying to "talk black" are simply talking with an accent that they, in their heads, associate with african americans. I mean, Madonna was born in New York and she gave herself a British accent. Do we make fun of her or give her shit for "talking brit"? No!

And I agree. The way people talk doesn't define them. It's what they talk about and how they act on their words.
0 likes [|reply]
2 Jun 2010, 04:33
Tommy Decentralized
actually people do make fun of her now british accent

the problem here with CJ. is one main he talk one way. but when talking about rap music, or trying to talk tough, all of a sudden he starts talking differently. its fake

most people talk one way no matter what they talk about, and or who they might be hanging out with. I always talk the same, my voice my get a lil louder when heated. but i don't all of a sudden start talking like trailer trash ghetto gangsta crap, bec i want to fit in, or want people to magically think I'm a tough guy bec i can talk ghetto nonsense. The point was to be yourself at all time. no need to act gangsta sometimes. I mean if you was doing it to be funny, and making something funny, like a skit for the video. sure.

dude, you just have to listen to him, and the two types of talking that he uses. trust me, the shit is hilarious!
0 likes [|reply]
2 Jun 2010, 06:17
T.A.I
But see, what if talking differently is who you are?

Using the logic you're displaying, changing your voice, word choice and pronunciation and annunciation in any way, shape or form is being fake. What about comedians then? When they change their voices or talk differently to be funny, is that being fake? Some people will talk "ghetto" when they're joking around with friends too, or and people will change their voices or tone when they're talking about different subject for a reason.
0 likes [|reply]
2 Jun 2010, 06:30
Tommy Decentralized
You know what. I did notice when he gets upset, that's when the ghetto comes out. lol

so you may be right.

I just honestly wasn't expecting that. You know how when you read a book, and then the movie doesn't have the same people you imagined in the book. That's all.
0 likes [|reply]
2 Jun 2010, 02:50
Kelsey Lynn xox
haha, i personally thought the video was hilarious. a completely accurate representation of how most comments are online. 'tis funny to watch everyone get their panties in a bunch over something so silly as a video online.
0 likes [|reply]
2 Jun 2010, 03:51
immortalized artiste
... well I thought the video was funny. xD
0 likes [|reply]
2 Jun 2010, 05:21
.miss.raditude.
Damn Tommy, who lit the flame on your tampon? Jeeeeeez....it was a funny video. Kudos to who made it...I'm proud to say I was bobbing my head to it. LMAO!
0 likes [|reply]
2 Jun 2010, 05:31
Tommy Decentralized
Rampage Jackson lost, grrrrrrrrrrr

everyone is my victim rawer
0 likes [|reply]
2 Jun 2010, 05:35
.miss.raditude.
Say whhhhhhat?
0 likes [|reply]
2 Jun 2010, 05:40
Tommy Decentralized