Search
Not Logged In
Your Username:
Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » Thread Graveyard
Dedicated to Tommy & Anonymous Source...
0 likes [|reply]
1 Jun 2010, 14:14
Music God CJ Plain
WE DIDN'T START THE FLAME WAR!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QyYaPWasos
0 likes [|reply]
1 Jun 2010, 18:20
Tommy Decentralized
lame gay and stupid

oh gee I'm typing and that comment proves the point of the of the corporate sellout video meant to show the world how dumb america is. Yet, america runs the world. That's the trick, get the world to think we're all dumb lazy and fat, while we take over your country, in more ways than one. wake up son. You're being played.

but then again.....

If anyone wants to see a hilarious hillbilly wigger sellout video.
watch this: oh damn, you removed your video of you talking about M&M the white rapper guy, what's that called? oh oh slim shady.
put that video back up please :)

The reason it's so funny. Is because your writing, does not match that wigger voice trying to be black crap.

I'm telling you man, the first time I heard you talk, i was shocked! You type so smart, but you sound really really fucking stupid. it's so strange
0 likes [|reply]
1 Jun 2010, 21:01
they wore it.
Geez Tommy, what the fuck is your problem?
It was a funny video. Laugh a little.
0 likes [|reply]
1 Jun 2010, 21:36
Tommy Decentralized
I didn't like the video. get over it

You want to make a video making fun of me. and make it yourself. I will LOVE LOVE LOVE the video. Flame me and flame me good. do it yourself. That's what I want. can you deliver?

I will make a video making fun of CJ.

you'll see ;)

but it will have to w8. I'm busy! :D
0 likes [|reply]
1 Jun 2010, 21:04
Music God CJ Plain
Tommy, there are OH SO MANY things I could say to this. Let me break it down like this, in a way that even your one track mind can comprehend. Calling me a Hillbilly is NOT an insult. Calling me a Whigger is NOT an insult. Words have NO power over me. I don't let them dictate my life. I actually HAVE a life. I have people that LIKE me. Some even LOVE me. And judging from the out-pouring of love and support that I have received over the past week...More than I knew about.

I talk the way I talk because I have personality. It's an accumulation of having lived in 42 states and 14 countries. It's from a life of education and tribulation.

Once again, you've taken something that was only intended to give someone a laugh, and turned it into a drama session. And yet, you wonder why people don't like you and flame your ass.
0 likes [|reply]
1 Jun 2010, 21:26
Tommy Decentralized
say want you want bitch. No one is holding you back. You try so hard to sound black. It's fake. it's wanna be bullshit. Try being yourself. is that to hard for you?

keep my name out of your little faggot ass mouth. and you will have no problems with me. so you understand that little bitch?

if wigger and hillbilly doesn't offend you. then why is that every time I say that, you get so defensive? lols!

I'm not here to make friends. or cry about my personal problems like a bitch

I'm here for the flame wares only. That's my playground. You are no match for me, not even close.

Take your best shot pussy. and i don't mean with your gun. like a true fucking pussy you are. Talking all this shit how you wanna shoot people. Dude, you;re a fucking joke. a big cry baby bitch ass joke. you got a gun.... oh oh everyone be scared, be very scared. LMFAO!
0 likes [|reply]
1 Jun 2010, 21:56
Tommy Decentralized
hey. question. wouldn't a god be multidimensional?

so, since your music is one dimensional music. (to match my one dimensional mind,lol) you should change your screen name to: one dimensional music of bloop :P
0 likes [|reply]
1 Jun 2010, 19:12
Acid Fairy
Ahh I saw this ages ago when it was first out on CH. It's epic.
0 likes [|reply]
1 Jun 2010, 19:45
Chris
lol Yeah, yo, pretty much.
0 likes [|reply]
2 Jun 2010, 01:25
Chris
Hahahah, yeah, pretty much.
0 likes [|reply]
1 Jun 2010, 19:25
Mom♥X's 3
Wigger? Who says that? Only someone completely ignorant.
0 likes [|reply]
1 Jun 2010, 20:55
Music God CJ Plain
Exactly, right? Here I was trying to have a sense of humor and he turned it into something totally different...and yet, wonders why people flame him. LOL
0 likes [|reply]
1 Jun 2010, 21:31
Tommy Decentralized
I don't wonder why. I egg it on, dumb ass
0 likes [|reply]
2 Jun 2010, 06:23
xoxo♥
Looks like the pansy from from Las Vegas is getting his panties in a wad! Who's the little bitch now? Bwawahaha! Looks like someone can't take a joke. And what the fuck is flame wares? HAHA!
0 likes [|reply]
1 Jun 2010, 21:31
Tommy Decentralized
I say that. That's what the trailer park wigger does. He talks normal most of he time. But when he starts talking about rap, and a few others things. All of a sudden he talks in ebonics n shit. straight up wigger shit.

If I talk about sinead O'Connor, should I do that in an Irish accent? lols!
0 likes [|reply]
1 Jun 2010, 22:02
Me, I'm Not
Angry much? Sounds like an argument with my brother.
0 likes [|reply]
1 Jun 2010, 22:14
Tommy Decentralized
passion and (dark) humor is offten mistaken for anger

but i do have a lot to be angry about.

The illegal terrorist state of Israel has attacked an innocent supply ship.

the ocean is filling up with oil

the US keeps bombing citizens in 3 countries.

The US imports leave us with a trillion dollar a year debt, and it;s growing. and media whore americans wonder where all the jobs went, as they run down to the nearest walmart communist supporter and buy China's slave labor products. The US deals with China, because war is money and you want China to make money because that are building up for what can only be described as a first strike.

0 likes [|reply]
2 Jun 2010, 00:20
-Mal-
As a black person I am fucking tired of hearing people say that people try to talk black or white. You don't hear people saying that people talk Asian or Hispanic. People talk they way they talk based on where they were raised. And why the fuck does it matter? The way I talk doesn't define who I am but you would never know it in this fucking world. By saying things like "You talk like you're black or you talk like you're white." Just puts out the stereotype that all blacks talk slang and all whites talk proper. Well it isn't true. And I found the video funny because it is how people are online. So how about we agree there are far worse things to get butt-hurt over. Now go have a fucking coke and a smile because today you are alive and have the freedoms to be as idiotic as you want to be online or in the real world and that in twenty years nobody is going to care that someone said some shit about you online.
0 likes [|reply]
2 Jun 2010, 00:41
♥Mars.Foxx
my problem is that since some black people, like musicians and celebrities who are maybe a representation of black people to other people, use odd/stupid grammar and sentence structure. And people think all black or mixed people speak like that. i don't. i went though high school and i can speak correctly. i have to assume these people speak like this on purpose, because you really just cant be that uneducated. they must just like talking like that. which is fine i guess but i have had people talk to me over the phone then meet me and are surprised im not white. its weird to be honest. i do agree how someone speaks no way says who they are as a person. everyone should be judged by who they are, not by what the group they closest resembles acts like.

also, is it just me or is fag like one of the most hateful words?? i HATE reading it and hearing it, to me it's as bad as the "n" word and i don't care who says it =/ people do realize how it sounds right??
0 likes [|reply]
2 Jun 2010, 01:04
Tommy Decentralized
of course it;s done on purpose. I wish people would just be themselves. I can respect that, no matter what it sounds like. It just bugs me when a person talks one way around one group, and completely different way around another group.

like, oh oh I know..lol

you ever see someone talking to someone with a heavy spanish accent, and ten that person starts talking with a spanish accent to,lol gawd that's so funny.
and i get that te claim is it helps them to understand you better. and sometimes one may not even notice they're doing it..... and hm i have to go now. had something else to say.l but forgot. later black gurl j/k

oh w8. yeah fag, i do say it. i guess im old school,lol i say it a lot now that i think about it. usually little faggot. i dunno. got a substitute?
0 likes [|reply]
2 Jun 2010, 00:48
Tommy Decentralized
I'm black to. We all are. skin color is only a result of migrating away from the equator. Every single so call race of mankind living today, all of them, have been traced to have come from one small group of Negros in Africa, who were the only group of homo sapiens to have survived Earth's many cataclysm. ie my black ancestors are the very same as yours are. race, and racism, is a "pigment" of ones imagination.

Look, some times the dud talks normal, and some times he talk ghetto ass gangsta gonna shot you all up nonsense. It doesn't match his writing. It just struck me as odd. I would have never expected that. but it is funny. 4 sure.

0 likes [|reply]
2 Jun 2010, 00:50
Tommy Decentralized
dude* shoot* opsie
0 likes [|reply]
2 Jun 2010, 02:04
T.A.I
No.

You're not black. You're poetic with the "racism, is a "pigment" of ones imagination."

But you're not black.

You're a human being. You're a person. You're a citizen of the U.S.A. You're an existing, living being in this universe, but if your profile picture is the true representation of yourself, you're not black. You're white. Rationalizing your ethnicity as being anything else because of thousands of years of evolutionary change and migration is extreme extrapolation and somewhat silly. That's like me saying that I'm really just a single celled bacteria in the grand scheme of things, because 300 million years of ancestry tracing has led me back to being that.
0 likes [|reply]
2 Jun 2010, 02:59
Tommy Decentralized
go crawl back in your hole. and why did you hack my account and take your pictures off of the front page?

I came from a small group of Negros from africa, just like everyone else did. and not that long ago in the grand scale of things.

In my opinion the only people who are racist, see mankind as different races. I see all of us one race. humans on planet earth, all the same, and all equal. All coming from a small group of Negros in Africa.

If you don't like the fact that your ancestors are black. to bad, they are!

0 likes [|reply]
2 Jun 2010, 03:10
T.A.I
Excuse me? I did not hack your frontpage. I went to your diary once, and that was to load it up, and then hit the "block diarist" button, and that was months ago. I think the discussion about diary hacking belongs in the other fourm, since this thread is about racism and talking or acting like certain cultures and ethnicities

It's irrelevant that my ancestors are black. Whoop-de-doo yippe shit. My life is completely, 110% unaffected by this fact. However, now, in today's age, I'm not black. Maybe 20 million years ago, I may have been, but not now. My skin color is not black. My genetic makeup is different. I'm about as much black as you are a neanderthal instead of a homo-sapien. I don't get diseases like sickle-cell anemia, nor does that gene have any kind of chance in showing up in my offspring because my family and lineage has been so far removed from sub-saharan Africa that the gene for it is literally gone, whereas blacks from Africa still have it, and are still born with it.

Humans have evolved a long way from those days when we were all primitive black ape-things on one continent. If you're going to call yourself black, then you're also every single ape in existence today, since they all came from the same genetic and evolutionary source at one point.
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends