26 May 2010, 02:40
Tommy Decentralized
wait I got one,lol

wigger + hillbilly = a willdilly

bwahahaha
0 likes [|reply]
26 May 2010, 07:12
xoxo♥
Yes because people who are responsible and have CWP are pussies? No, tin foil. It's is our constitutional right. You are a fucking moron.
0 likes [|reply]
26 May 2010, 16:59
Tommy Decentralized
I was making jokes, you stupid retard

I own guns myself, in case you want to know.

Not because I live in fear. My guns are locked up, outside in a travel trailer, i couldn't grab one quickly if I wanted to.

I just like shooting, and I'm damn good at it. won a couple marksmen contest long ago.

but you just keep on playing ignorant guessing games about a stranger on the internet.

gawd you're so stupid

0 likes [|reply]
25 May 2010, 22:24
Tommy Decentralized
You bought a gun because you are afriad a GIRL is going fly down to your town and kill your kids because of bloop drama?

0 likes [|reply]
25 May 2010, 22:44
Music God CJ Plain
Nope, I bought a gun because people are sick, twisted pieces of crap. Plus, it's my constitutional right. I carry a gun for self protection.
0 likes [|reply]
25 May 2010, 23:23
Tommy Decentralized
You have the right to defend yourself. You don't have the right to use excessive force.
exmp: If someone punches you in the mouth, you cant shoot them.
You can call the cops, or punch back.

Anyway, I was trying to point out the non seriousness of bloop drama.
we haven't seen the conversations. It takes two to tango.
Based on what little we do know, she crossed the line, and was reprimanded for it by Steve.
This is not an exact reason to have a gun, call the cops, etc etc
To let it go, and for her to move on, and not obsess over a dumb thing to say, that most likely had no real intentions behind it whatsoever.
0 likes [|reply]
25 May 2010, 23:32
Lauren.
Yeah, because he totally said that as soon as someone pushed him, he was gonna whip out his gun and blow their face off.
0 likes [|reply]
25 May 2010, 23:33
Tommy Decentralized
sounds like premeditated murder to me :P
0 likes [|reply]
26 May 2010, 00:13
Chris
lol Are YOU the one who threatened her kid? Afraid of the po-po, are we?
0 likes [|reply]
26 May 2010, 02:26
Tommy Decentralized
I bet you'd love to see my nightstick
0 likes [|reply]
26 May 2010, 02:27
Music God CJ Plain
Man, merely waking up and being forced to go into PUBLIC is reason enough to own a gun these days. Crime is rampant and the nature of the crimes are even MORE serious now than ever. Like the old saying, to be forewarned, is to be forearmed. And I am WELL aware of what my rights are in regards to using deadly force. In my state, I can use deadly force if I feel my life is in imminent or immediate danger. I would ONLY use my gun in the most EXTREME situations.

And you know what...You can chalk it up to the non seriousness of Bloop drama...but there have been NUMEROUS stories on the news this year where "online" drama spilled over and resulted in a REAL death.
0 likes [|reply]
26 May 2010, 02:34
Tommy Decentralized
Move

If you're that scared to leave your house without a gun. move

If the police got involved with all the online drama kids crap.

There would be even more crime.

If americans knew that by buying USA made products when ever possible. and demanding fair trade agreements with other nations.
Crime would go down considerably, since for the most part crime is an economics issue.

What she posted was not any sort of threat. It was a personal attack. only.

What is more troublesome then the kiddie comment. Is the person that wants the anonymous commenter to face charges, to go on their permanent record.

Revenge is not the path to happiness

Forgiveness, & honesty are.
0 likes [|reply]
26 May 2010, 07:14
xoxo♥
Ok, John Lennon. lmao
0 likes [|reply]
26 May 2010, 17:02
Tommy Decentralized
Okay communist supporter that wishes death to america the proof is in you sucking up your communist imports at traitor shop walmart. pinkco commie punkass!
0 likes [|reply]
25 May 2010, 22:14
.love.struck.
Was it a signed comment? Or do you have your diary set for everyone to view? I can't believe people would threaten your son online. It's so frustrating how Authorities can't do anything until something happens. Do you know someone who is into tech stuff? Maybe they can help you out track them through their IP address.
0 likes [|reply]
25 May 2010, 22:35
Tommy Decentralized
I wish she would post the entire conversation between the two. Then e can make an educated assumption.

but i can tell you right now. I still would not take the alleged threat serious. it;s online drama. nothing more.

wasn't a right thing to say. but we don't know what was said at all.

and even if we did. I do not think a girl with a full trial to her identity, is going to fly down to her town and harm her kids in anyway, bec of bloop drama.
My opinion, bassed on pretty much no evidence whatsoever, just like te rest. Is that the cops are absolutely right to ignore this type of online drama. Takes two to tango
0 likes [|reply]
25 May 2010, 23:06
Lacey
My Entry:
Things that bother me that shouldn’t.

Brandon – he bothers me in general… But I just found out today that he got a girl pregnant a couple of months ago. She had an abortion, which is realllllllly smart thinking on her part. But yeah. That bothers me. Hes an idiot and why would he not wear protection he has not one. But TWO kids that he cant take care of and doesn’t want right now.. Secondly I would HATE to see him get some girl knocked up then actually play daddy to this next one and have to watch MY son suffer through that…

People that get everything they want without having to work for it. This covers a really broad spectrum, but again goes back to my wonderful slimeball soon to be ex husband and how he isn’t working right now so he doesn’t have to pay child support, and yet can afford to go get new tattoos, cars, dogs, whatever.

There was more but it doesnt pertain to him or anything that this person commented on.

The Comment.

get a fucking life. you say your over brandon and you want nothing to do with him yet you sit and talk shit and go out of your way to find shit out about him. your pathetic, just face it, you miss him and you fucked shit up, so get over it. sorry you wish you could have him back and your stuck with that fat waist of space, but sorry and shit you chose your life and to be a dumb tramp. soo next time you suck off some guy, decide if you are really ready to give up a good thing. grow the fuck up and watch your son when you take him out. [reply|privatise|delete]

I have NO idea who the commenter is, nor how ANYONE found my diary on here. Other than maybe my ex telling them. Whoever the person was is very mistaken in thier facts, which leads me to believe that they are one of my ex's current sex interests, because if this person knew me they would know that the reason him and I split up was becuase he cheated on me, and I kicked him out... Later getting a restraining order that I didnt follow through with (obviously my mistake), and up until meeting my fiance and becoming serious with him, my ex persued the relationship with me still trying to get me back... A little more background, my ex has not seen his son in 5 months, by choice, I offer to bring him over or meet wherever he wants.. to the point of me driving my son all the way out to his house and my ex leaving so that he doesnt have to see him. As well as all of this he refuses to get a job so he can avoid paying child support and instead breeds and sells champion show dogs and sells the puppies for $2500 a pup.

So YES it does take 2 to tango, however, I have no idea who this person is, and Steve looked up the IP adress for me and said it isnt a person with a diary on here. So whoever they are is taking time out of there life to check up on me and see what I am doing constantly. I traced the IP back to there adress and don't know anyone who lives there, but I do know the area its not too far from me.

So there are all the facts for you people. All I wanted to know was how to find out names associated with an IP adress.

0 likes [|reply]
25 May 2010, 23:41
Tommy Decentralized
thanks. It's nothing. Not even a threat.
0 likes [|reply]
25 May 2010, 23:48
Tommy Decentralized
No doubt you would love to know who this person is.
and I don't blame you one bit.
an IP address will lead you to their service provider.
Contact them, present them with the evidence.
or befriend someone there. and maybe get lucky.
Years ago I traced some IP's. but i forgot what I did.
I know I had a tracker prog. If i remember I'll post the info
0 likes [|reply]
26 May 2010, 07:22
Winged Centaur
"Watch your son when you go out" as a phrase can have two meanings. Either, it's a watch your back, I'm gonna get you kind of phrase OR you need to watch your son and not be a lazy mother. (To clarify, not to say you are a lazy mother. It's just what the phrase implies."

So it's hard to determine if the message was intended as a threat.

However, considering the IP address belonged to someone in your area, I think it needs to be treated in the worst possible light (assume the worst, hope for the best), because if it is intended as a threat, then it needs to be taken seriously. And since the potential threat was aimed at your son, you can't afford to assume it wasn't a threat.
0 likes [|reply]
26 May 2010, 18:22
Transit
Not all IP's are registered to the actually property, mine gives an address in Leeds, which is around 6 hours from where my internet actually is.
0 likes [|reply]
26 May 2010, 18:24
jessi bear(:
mine gave a city like an hour and a half away.
0 likes [|reply]
26 May 2010, 18:40
.youll.carry.me.
Yeah...thats why I said contact the ISP...since they CAN track it to the exact location. If you live in dorms or any kind of housing, many times the ISP's are given a base set of IP's to use for that area, but the main location is located away from the actual location. Also, if you connect through a LAN...you're gonna have trouble getting an exact location.
0 likes [|reply]
26 May 2010, 18:49
jessi bear(:
i don't know what any of that means :/ lol. i'm computer illiterate. so i'm just going to trust that you know what you're talking about :P.
0 likes [|reply]
27 May 2010, 04:11
Winged Centaur
Well, I don't think she can afford to assume it's a coincidence that the IP turned up so local.
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends