Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » General Discussion
Page:  1 
Recipe thread
0 likes [|reply]
5 Feb 2010, 21:09
Chris
So I'm extra hungry today, and I thought it would be a good idea to share some recipes. I came up with a special kind of tuna today that rocked the shit out of anything I've eaten in a while. AZN STYLE.

1 can of tuna
1 1/2 tablespoon of mayonnaise
1 tablespoon of soy sauce
A dash of vinaigrette dressing
A dash of salt and pepper

Throw the can on tuna in a bowl, mash it up, add mayo, mix, soy sauce, mix, dressing, mix, salt and pepper, mix, TASTE BUDS EXPLODE.

I was thinking it might be a little much for the mouth, because the soy sauce was supposed to dominate the flavor, so try nixing the salt and pepper. The dressing was to give it a little kick. Any suggestions?

ITT: We criticize and improve each others' personal recipes.

Also, personal recipes. (No professional recipes, please)
0 likes [|reply]
6 Feb 2010, 03:22
StraightNoChaser
i make killer chicken enchiladas. i don't dig tuna though.

1 lb of chicken, boiled and shredded
2 t mrs dash grill seasoning
1 c rice
2 chicken bullion cubes
1/2 t salt
1 small can green chiles, drained
1 can diced tomatoes with chiles, drained
2 cans green enchilada sauce
1 medium onion chopped
as many jalapenos as you like
as much cheese as possible
corn or flour tortillias

mix chicken, mrs dash, onions, jalapenos, tomatoes and saute until onions are soft. cook rice with green chiles, garlic powder, bullion cubes and salt.

fill tortillas with chicken mixture, rice and cheese. roll up and put in pan. pour sauce over, cover with cheese and bake 350* for about 30 minutes. serve with sour cream and guac.

super yum!

0 likes [|reply]
6 Feb 2010, 05:36
*Forever Changing*
I dont measure my ingredients, because I eye it, and do it by taste and preference, but! My favorite summer recipe is Macaroni Salad.

1 LB of elbow Macaroni
Miracle Whip
Pickles
Cheddar Cheese
Ham
Boiled Eggs
Sugar
Milk

Chop up the pickles, ham, eggs, and cheese set it aside.
Boil the noodles and then rinse them with cold water, it helps cool them down so you dont melt the cheese when you mix it.
Mix milk, miracle whip, and sugar. The sugar is optional, but helps it not taste so "miracle whippy" lol. I use two-4 TBS depending on my batch, and about 2 cups of milk. Pour this on the noodles, mix. If its too thick add milk. After its the right consistancy, add the other ingrediants, mix, chill and enjoy!
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends