Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » Movies
Page:  1  2 
Dear John
0 likes [|reply]
8 Feb 2010, 12:44
Jessica [Private]
Mmm. Very rarely does it not have a movie or show I've wanted to watch.
The only one that comes to mind is The Sasquatch Dumpling Gang, a movie. But it was a really low-rated movie, and didn't get much publicity.

Sometimes my browser (chrome) likes to tell me its unsafe. But that's because of the occasional ad, lol. I haven't caught anything from it (and neither have my brother or dad), and we do weekly scans to be sure :)

On the top right-ish corner above where the movie plays theres a little box with different places to stream the movie from.
Certain ones are crap. I've found the megavideo.com ones to be the better-quality ones. But they like to only allow you 72mins of free movie-play time. (if you wait about a half hour it resets lol, so you can watch more stuff.)

Theres another one, that doesn't do the time limit thing, but I can't think of the name.

OH, and so you don't get scared, the mega video ones, when you click play, sometimes it pops up an ad in another tab/window, however you have it set. You can just close that, it doesn't do anything.
0 likes [|reply]
9 Feb 2010, 11:43
ICky VICky
yeah i use theonlydevice.com for movies and i heard tv.com and hulu.com or hula.com is good for tv shows.
0 likes [|reply]
8 Feb 2010, 13:06
lady burt
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends