Your Username:
Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » Television
Teen Mom
0 likes [|reply]
1 Feb 2010, 03:49
xox
gosh, i can't help but post on this. i watched teen mom like i was an addict. i spent the week's wishing for the next episode to come on ASAP :D

maci: she was one of my favorites. she put up with SO much shit from ryan [who btw, should fucking be ashamed to call himself a father]. she does such a good job raising bentley. he's such a cute effing kid too (: i really hope she does leave ryan for good, he's done nothing for either of them. especially when he can walk right by his son and not even pay attention to him. she was right when she said in the one episode 'bentleys going to end up calling someone else daddy, and ryan's going to be pissed off'

farrah: eh, i liked her too i sympathize with her in some aspects. i mean sure she should be able to go out ONCE IN A WHILE but not to the extreme that she was going out. & i know her mom meant well but there wasn't really a need to nag her all the time like she did. i guess i'm just the type of person who believes you need to learn from your mistakes. she really came a long way from the beginning of the show to the end. however, on the reunion with dr. drew i think i saw her crying about how there's nobody out there for her ... i'm very well sure there is, she just should be focusing more on her daughter right now rather than having someone to spend her life with.

catelynn: gosh, i love her light years for the courage she had to give her daughter up for adoption. i'm not sure i myself would even be able to give my own child up for adoption. im really glad she did though, her parents are so gross. they're the most immature people i've ever met. i'm pretty sure catelynn and tyler were together before her mom & his dad started gettin it on. that right there would creep me the hell out. as far as tyler goes, like everone else said I WANT A TYLER! damn, he's the most mature guy i've EVER seen for his age. i'd like to think if something like that happened between my boyfriend he'd be the same way but i know he wouldn't. word's just can describe how much i admire them for the choices they made.

amber: i actually liked her too. gary to me seemed like he was being a complete bag-o-douche when it came to taking care of leah. i mean gary has a decent job and all and it was nice of him to take care of her after they weren't together. but i mean ,when your girlfriend / fiance is sitting there studying trying to make something of herself because she didn't really get a chance and you can't even change your kids diaper it's pretty pathetic. i know amber did nag a lot, but even then gary wouldn't do anything for her. i mean, after she asked what he felt when they kissed & he said 'your lips on mine' .. i'd be irritated if the person i was supposed to be in a relationship said that. lol, i dunno. i just found myself more on amber's side than i did garys. [& did anyone else ever notice he almost ALWAYS had the same shirt on?!]

*sigh* now that i'm talkin about it, i can't wait for the reunion with dr.drew (: i hope by some weird chance they catch up with them again . a second season would be the icing to my cake! lol
0 likes [|reply]
1 Feb 2010, 04:06
kid at heart.
again, I don't know how true it is, but I read somewhere that they are filming a second season with the same cast :D. Apparently someone saw Gary, Amber, and Leah filming.

I'm obsessed :P.
0 likes [|reply]
1 Feb 2010, 04:15
*Forever Changing*
A friend of mine on CM said she saw them filming Catelynn in a McDonalds...who knows!
0 likes [|reply]
1 Feb 2010, 04:14
*Forever Changing*
Maybe I am wrong but I thought it was amber who said 'your lips on mine' and it broke his heart. But I could be wrong.
0 likes [|reply]
1 Feb 2010, 04:20
*Forever Changing*
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/showtracker/2010/01/mtv-renews-teen-mom-for-a-second-season-orders-reallife-breakfast-club.html
0 likes [|reply]
2 Feb 2010, 19:42
DivaAshley
Ummmm.... yeah, that's crazy. I really hope she's not pregnant.
0 likes [|reply]
1 Feb 2010, 04:57
.erica.
Maci I love her. She does so well. She truly cares about her son and works her ass off. Ryan is so lazy. If my boyfriend was like that and hardly did things with our daughter I would be so mad and definitely would not stay. She is amazing though. Very mature.

Amber She is a decent mom, but I just don't see how she can yell at Gary all of the time. Sure at times things he did didn't make sense, but there were times where she said that he was yelling and she didn't want to yell in front of Leah where he wasn't yelling, but she was. Confused me.

Farrah I couldn't stand her. I got so mad every time I saw how she treated her parents and Sophia and everything. Her parents did everything for her while she went out to hang with her friends and try to get guys. Towards the end of the show she got better so I am on the fence. Maybe she is getting there, but it took her a little bit longer to grow up after having the baby than the others.

Catelynn/Tyler I adore them. They are both very mature for their age and did an amazing thing for Carly. I would have never been able to give my daughter up for adoption even if I was in their situation. They were able to do that though and I have so much respect for them.

One thing with the show though. What happened to the Whitney girl and I think the other one was Ebony or something? They were on 16 and pregnant, but weren't on Teen Mom.
0 likes [|reply]
1 Feb 2010, 05:03
*Forever Changing*
Whitney didnt sign up for the season because her son had some complications medically and she wanted to focus on him.
0 likes [|reply]
1 Feb 2010, 05:45
.Marissa.
& Whitney had to have 2 surgeries and when MTV wanted to film, she couldn't.

& Ebony wasn't on it because her mother-in-law wouldn't allow MTV in their house again so she declined.
0 likes [|reply]
1 Feb 2010, 05:53
.Marissa.
I am obsessed with this show as well. So obsessed that I jumped on it when someone accidentally leaked the names of the new girls on the next season of 16 & pregnant and now I follow them on their blogs/facebooks lol :P Anyways, there are lots of rumors about Farrah now... everything from her being pregnant again to her dating certain celebs... I don't believe any of it. Maci and Ryan's facebooks both say single... Gary and Amber broke up and were single up until recently when he posted that they may be back to being engaged again... but then 2 days later he took it down and said he was really liking this other girl... who also is going to appear on the 2nd season of Teen Mom (although I don't know how she will fit in :P) LOL yeah I could go on for days, I am obsessed with all those girls

/done being a stalker for now lol
0 likes [|reply]
1 Feb 2010, 17:50
kid at heart.
is one of the new girls pregnant with twins?
0 likes [|reply]
1 Feb 2010, 20:42
.Marissa.
Yep, one of them is going to have twins, one of them is going for adoption and the rest I believe are keeping their babies. I don't know anything about that girl though (the one having twins)
0 likes [|reply]
1 Feb 2010, 19:43
xox
gosh, i wish i knew their names so i could follow them! :( makes me saaddd
0 likes [|reply]
2 Feb 2010, 19:55
ICky VICky
i heard that it was amber that is pregnaunt again she tells the world tonight
0 likes [|reply]
1 Feb 2010, 19:42
xox
on the new season of 16 and pregnant? i think so. one of the girls mentions it :)
0 likes [|reply]
1 Feb 2010, 21:22
canceroustears
Maci I really liked Maci. She took great care of Bentley, and even if she wanted to hang out with her friends (as Farrah did all the time), Maci brought him with her, or had her friends come over. She was not at all lazy (as Ryan told her. I couldn't believe that). What I didn't agree with, is the fact that everything was Bentley.
Everytime Ryan came in the room or said "Hey" to Maci, or said that he loved her, she always asked him "Why didn't you say hi to Bentley? Why didn't you kiss Bentley? Why didn't you pick up Bentley? Why didn't you tell Bentley you loved him?"
Holy pete lady, it's like she kind of pushed Ryan away, and forced Bentley on him, instead of allowing Ryan to spend quality time with her without ramming Bentley down his throat.
(I don't have any kids, so I don't know if this is normal with mothers.)

Catelynn and Tyler These two made me cry. I bawled during the delivery (twice, since I saw the same episode a second time), and than I bawled when he proposed to her.
He just cares for and loves her so much, and both Tyler and Catelynn love Carley.
Her mother and his dad are two pieces of crap, in my opinion. I know it doesn't have anything to do with the show, but couldn't have someone cut off Tyler's dad's rat tail? They live in Michigan, and believe me, no one here has a rat tail.
Her mom is so high on drugs, it seems like, and I can't see how Tyler's dad would think that NOT giving up Carley for adoption would be the best thing.

Farrah What a dingy. Up until the second to last episode on "Teen Mom", you never see Sophia hardly.
I was hoping that throughout the show, Farrah would start to realize that she is a mother, and that she needs to mature and grow up.
The way she talks to her mother and father is so disrespectful. Down to it, she is a spoiled brat. Point blank.
I was happy to see her talk better to her mom, and to see her grow up and start caring for Sophia.
I couldn't believe when she told her mom along the lines of "You don't help me. You just put more stress on me.", when it is quite apparent that her mom was raising Sophia, instead of Farrah.

Amber and Gary Amber is such a pain in my ass. Her voice pierces my ears. "Gaaaarrreeee! Gaaarrreee!" She was so whiny!
I remember when her car wouldn't start, and she had to go to her GED class, and so she called up Gary who was at work. He told her she couldn't have his car, and she continued to call him incompetent, and inconsiderate among a bunch of other things.
My thought was why she couldn't have called up Gary's mom who had Leah, and asked her to bring her.
Either that, ot take the bus, instead of just skipping class and sitting on your ass all day.

My mom wondered why Amber never did anything with Leah. "She could at least take her out in the stroller instead of sitting on her ass all day."

Gary tried, but I don't think anything could make Amber happy unless she was able to do whatever she wanted.
Leah is such a cute baby girl.
I just wonder what she will look like when she gets older.
Looking at both of Gary and Amber (who both can barely see out of their eyes. Did anyone else notice that?), I wonder if their eating out habits will spill onto her.
0 likes [|reply]
1 Feb 2010, 21:34
.Marissa.
I always wondered how Gary & Amber could make such an adorable baby LOL

She is so gorgeous, I hope she just looks like herself rather than favoring Amber or Gary when she gets older :P
0 likes [|reply]
2 Feb 2010, 19:44
DivaAshley
She already looks like a little copy of her daddy, but she's still so cute!!
0 likes [|reply]
2 Feb 2010, 00:06
queenbutterfly
You really hit all the girls right on the nail. I never saw it from Ryan's "point of view" until you mentioned that Maci might have been smothering him a bit with Bentley. There has to be a good mix of both - I never force Kaidance on my husband, her father, because it just irritates him. They play wonderfully and have a great relationship!

And Amber, ha ha! When you wrote "Garrrrreee!" I about peed myself seriously! That almost brought me to tears I was laughing so hard. You are right. They are not doing too well with her eating habits; Leah is a bit chunky (although cute!) but I hate that I always see her with food or a bottle! Ridiculous!
0 likes [|reply]
4 Feb 2010, 19:32
.Amber.
Your rattail comment cracked me up.

I'm from Algonac, where Amber and Tyler are from ... and believe me .. they have rat tails there LOL. It's a very white trash city - I was so glad to get out
0 likes [|reply]
2 Feb 2010, 00:11
24&pregnant.
That show makes me sad. It's sad enough the girls got pregnant at 16, now these cameras are pimping the babies out. I also think it is horribly sad that 16 and Pregnant is coming back for another season.
0 likes [|reply]
2 Feb 2010, 01:10
.love.struck.
Teen Mom is one of my guilty pleasures.

I never understood what Maci saw in Ryan. The first time I saw her episode, I knew Ryan was a douche. He acted like he seemed so bothered becoming a father. I don't understand girls who stay in relationships for the sake of their kids. Really, if the guy doesn't care of his kid(s) or bother to spend time with his significant other, then why keep him around? I think having the negativity is worse for a child. Ryan needs to grow up. Although, Maci is the best mom out of all the girls. She takes care of her son and stepped up to her responsibilities.

I find Amber annoying. She whines all the time. Gary isn't any better, but he started trying harder.

I'm glad Farrah started being a better mom. She was going out way too much!

Catelynn and Tyler are so mature for their age. They did the best thing for their daughter. Tyler's dad has nasty hair, ew. EW! I can't believe he thought they made a horrible mistake giving up their daughter for adoption. Seeing how their family is, I'm glad their daughter wasn't in that house. They also picked great adoptive parents.
0 likes [|reply]
2 Feb 2010, 01:18
jessi bear(:
maci:: i think she is WONDERFUL. she is such a good mom and i don't hold it against her that she dropped out of her classes. ONE OF THEM had to make some sacrifices for their son, and i can't see ryan being the one to do so seeing as he threw a fit over buying cake mix. i think they need to go their separate ways. and i think that bentley is one of the cutest babies everrr.

farrah:: she is so spoiled rotten. i think that she's now starting to realize she's not just a teenager anymore - she's a mother first and foremost. i hope that she continues to put her priorities in order. and more than that, i hope that she decides to stop and thank her mom for everything instead of acting like she's entitled.

catelynn:: she is probably the strongest of all of them. what she did took so much selflessness and strength and i admire her so much. you can tell how much she loves carly and how much she has matured from everything that's happened. and tyler is sooo great - supportive and loving and freaking adorable.

amber:: she annoys the HELL out of me. i can understand wanting to make a better life for herself and leah and being frustrated that gary couldn't stop and change leah's diaper but she is SOO whiny. she yells at gary all the time and half the time he doesn't even yell back. then she complains that they're fighting in front of leah. i agree that it's not good for a baby to be around that, but she needs to stop and take responsibility for the fact that she is contributing to their problems instead of just blaming gary.

oh and i just thought i'd add this =)::
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?filter=lf#/pages/bentley-is-the-cutest-baby-on-teen-mom-/427836540250?ref=ts
0 likes [|reply]
2 Feb 2010, 07:58
Miss
i want to kick amber in the face. i want to kick gary too. they are both whiney little beeches and that's probably why leah is crying in every single frickin scene
0 likes [|reply]
3 Feb 2010, 08:52
ObsidianDreamer
lol...she can sense they crap
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends