Your Username:
Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » Television
Teen Mom
0 likes [|reply]
31 Jan 2010, 23:26
queenbutterfly
Any other ladies/guys on bloop obsessed with this show just as much as I was? The Dr. Drew "reunion" is this week and I'm about to die waiting for it. I think all of the moms are good moms, but here is what I think of each girl individually. What are your thoughts on each girl?

Maci: Maci is my favorite. She is a great mom, works hard, and has true southern charm. I think her boyfriend Ryan is a douche bag. Seriously. Grow up Ryan!

Farrah: In the beginning, I couldn't stand her. She was so boy obsessed and immature that I thought "baby Sophia" was never going to have a mommy. But than she grew on me, and I felt bad for her. Being a teen mom and having the baby's father leave. How horrible!

Catelynn: I love her! I think what she did was so brave and mature. I don't think I could have ever given up my daughter!

Amber: I loved her in the beginning and thought that Gary was an idiot. But than I realized how much Gary really does love her and how there are some times that she treats him like crap. Over all though, there little girl Leah is BEAUTIFUL.
0 likes [|reply]
31 Jan 2010, 23:41
kid at heart.
I love this show. Maci is my favourite, too. She's such a great mom and Bentley is adorable!
Did you hear that Farrah's mom was charged with assaulting Farrah?
Catelynn and Tyler are amazing people. They are so much more mature than their parents.
I'm on the fence about Amber. I think Gary is trying, and she's making it difficult. At the same time, though, I'm glad she's not staying with him just for Leah's sake because, at least on the show, all they do is scream at each other.

I spend too much time watching this show lol.
0 likes [|reply]
1 Feb 2010, 02:05
foreverglow
Yeah, this show was really good. Maci, and Catelynn/Tyler were my faves. I agree Ryan is a lazyass douchebag. He's hot, but then it kinda wears off after you see what a douche he is! Catelynn/Tyler.... I have so much respect for them, and I want me a Tyler.

Can't stand Farrah.... ergh. And I don't really have an opinion on Amber, but Leah is a doll.
0 likes [|reply]
2 Feb 2010, 12:52
ICky VICky
OMG! Love the show love Maci (Ryans such an ass!), and Catelynn. Got use to Amber after dealing with Garys shit i would be crazy too, but i can see that shes changing somewhat which im glad to see shes not so whiny and more independent!! As for Farrah her whole family seems off.

What ever happened to Whitney and Ebony from their first season of 16 and pregnaunt? Does anyone know......

0 likes [|reply]
2 Feb 2010, 23:25
septemberocio
Did you know Farrah is dating Pauly D from the jersey shore?
lol
0 likes [|reply]
4 Feb 2010, 01:09
Lovin'MyLittles
I love it but I never know when the newer episodes are on and what not.. and I never know what time and even what show. It's just as I catch it on the TV.

I think Maci is a great Mom, and to a certain extent I think Ryan is a douche, but Maci needs to accept that she's the only one trying. He's such a loser.

Farrah seems like a good Mom to me now, I didn't watch the previous eps to know what's happened in the past.

Catelynn and Tyler are so awesome. I never understood what happened though - did they keep her for a while and then give her up, or did they give her up immediately?

Amber - I agree with you totally!!
0 likes [|reply]
1 Feb 2010, 02:19
Wisconsin Mom
I love "Teen Mom" also. Here are my thoughts on each girl:

Maci: Maci is one of my two favorites. I believe she is a great mom. She wants what is best for Bentley, and she is doing her best raising him with the little help she is getting from Ryan. I also think her boyfriend Ryan has a lot of growing up to do.

Farrah: I honestly have never cared for Farrah, but I am glad she is stepping up more to her role as a mom and less as a teenager. Yes she is a single mom, but she chose that for herself. If she didnt want to be a single mom she should have told Sophia's father that she was pregnant and not lie about it and tell him that she wasn't. Maybe there are good reasons why she lied to him and said she wasnt pregnant, but that was never talked about on 16 & pregnant.

Catelynn: I love her so much and I really think what she with the decision to give Carly up for adoption even though it was very hard for her thay were still very brave and mature. I don't think I could have ever given my son up for adoption myself! I think the decision that they made took a lot of time but they also knew that they could not give Carly the stability that they would have wanted that they did not get when they were growing up. They wanted what was best for Carly and seeing the issues that are there between the two families I understand why they did what they did. I also believe that Tyler is the most supportive out of all the baby's fathers.

Amber: Since the beginning of 16 & Pregnant I have always thought that Amber was way to whiny and I still believe that. She whines about everything. I do believe her decision to leave Gary was a good one though. Leah does not need to be around the fighting and arguing all the time. I believe that Gary does love Amber and means well, but they are both hard headed and really need to work things out if they ever get back together.
0 likes [|reply]
1 Feb 2010, 02:19
Wisconsin Mom
***Catelynn is the other one of my favorites***
0 likes [|reply]
1 Feb 2010, 03:42
kid at heart.
I don't know how true it is, but apparently Sophia's father was killed in a car accident. I don't know if it was before or after she was born.
0 likes [|reply]
1 Feb 2010, 03:48
*Forever Changing*
They have always said on Teen Mom and 16 and Pregnant that she didnt want him involved, she didnt like him for whatever reason...IDK.
0 likes [|reply]
3 Feb 2010, 17:47
lady burt
they said on the show that he was controlling so she had to switch phone numbers and stuff so he couldn't contact her.
0 likes [|reply]
1 Feb 2010, 03:50
Wisconsin Mom
I JUST FOUND THIS:

16 and Pregnant/Teen Moms: What happened to the father of Farrah Abraham's baby Sophia, Derek Underwood?

On the shows 16 and Pregnant and Teen Mom, Farrah Abraham doesn't reveal much about the father of her daughter, Sophia, except that she's cut him out of her life. On 16 and Pregnant Farrah's mom tells her to block his number to keep her from calling her cell phone. After she cut off contact with her baby's daddy, Derek Underwood, he died in a car crash.
On Decemeber 28, 2008 Derek was driving when he lost control of the car; it skidded and flipped over into a power pole killing Underwood and another passenger, Zachary Mendoza. Both boys were 18-year-old at the time of their death. Another teenager in the car, Dustin Congdon, survived.

Zachary Mendoza was charged with a misdemeanor for supplying alcohol to minor. She was seen on surveillance cameras purchasing a bottle of Skyy vodka found at the scene of the crime. The teens had been drinking that night, but Derek's blood alcohol was below the legal limit.

Alcohol Wasn't Cause Of Fatal Crash, Investigators Say

Jackie Kennedy Accused Of Supplying Alcohol Before Crash

The Pottawattamie County attorney said a woman charged with buying her son alcohol just before he was killed in a crash was not to blame for the death.Jackie Kennedy, 38, was arrested May 2 and charged with three counts of procuring alcohol to minors on December 28.
Her son, Zachary Mendoza, 18, and his friend Derek Underwood, 18, were killed in a crash on Dec. 28. A third passenger in the car, Dustin Congdon, 18, walked away.Kennedy faces misdemeanor charges because alcohol wasn't the true reason for the crash, said county attorney Matt Wilbur."But obviously when you've got a double fatality, police start looking into circumstances surrounding that accident," he said.Those circumstances led to Kennedy after she was seen on surveillance video buying alcohol at a No Frills Supermarket. She was shopping her son, Underwood and Congdon. Investigators said the video showed Kennedy buying a 1.75 ounce bottle of Skyy vodka that was found at the crash.Wilbur emphasized that he was not claiming Kennedy caused the crash. Underwood lost control of the car, investigators said, and his blood-alcohol content was below the legal limit.Kennedy is free on bond. Her first court appearance is June 3.

http://www.ketv.com/news/19431262/detail.html
0 likes [|reply]
1 Feb 2010, 04:06
xox
gosh! that's so sad :(
0 likes [|reply]
1 Feb 2010, 04:12
*Forever Changing*
Is it wrong that it makes me resent the fact that Farrah kept his child from him? He had a short life, he deserved to at least see her...in my opinion.
0 likes [|reply]
1 Feb 2010, 04:14
kid at heart.
I agree. Obviously she had no idea this would happen, but still. He deserved to see his child, unless he was abusive or something like that. It kind of sucks to not know anything about their history together.
0 likes [|reply]
1 Feb 2010, 04:31
Wisconsin Mom
He died 2.5 months before Sophia was born.
0 likes [|reply]
1 Feb 2010, 04:33
kid at heart.
Ah, well that changes things then lol.
0 likes [|reply]
1 Feb 2010, 04:33
*Forever Changing*
I still think he should have known. Maybe I am just different, but I dont think a woman has a right to keep her child from the father, unless a court says she can. JMO.
0 likes [|reply]
2 Feb 2010, 19:38
DivaAshley
You never know what kind of person he was, or WHY she cut him out of her life. Everyone has a right to do what's best for their child. He wasn't around all of her pregnancy, and obviously not after Sophia was born, so he apparently was ok with this. He didn't try to fight her on it.
0 likes [|reply]
2 Feb 2010, 12:52
ICky VICky
thats horrible!
0 likes [|reply]
1 Feb 2010, 05:52
.xoxo
It's true, I have read online and I also saw his sister on the news talking about how he was expecting a daughter. He died before she was born though. I also saw that you posed that Farrah's mom was arrested her assaulting her. It's nuts. I think Farrah could have her own reality show cause her life is so dramatic lol.
0 likes [|reply]
1 Feb 2010, 02:20
*Forever Changing*
Maci I love Maci, but I wish she would smart up and leave Ryan for good. I hate how he treats her.
Catelynn I absolutely adore her and Tyler both, they seem to be the one couple who actually grew from this instead of letting it tear them apart.
Amber She is selfish. Gary tries so hard for her and she just bitches, he let her live in his apartment for FREE and she just yells at him. And the last episode of TM Leah was playing in trash, more then once. :(.
Farrah I heard about Farrah's mom, but I cant say I blame her. I cannot stand Farrah. Was it right what her mom did? No, but I can understand why she finally lost her head.
0 likes [|reply]
1 Feb 2010, 03:12
Love Bipolar Inc
I watch the show every now and then. These are my thoughts on the girls:

Maci: I like her, I think she has really taken to the responsibility really well for her age.

Farrah: What a spoiled fucking brat she is! She wants to go out all the time and be a teenager yet she also wants to be an adult and have sex and have a baby? Can't have it both ways. I feel sorry for her parents having to deal with her and raising her child when she should be raising her. I do have to admit that I just caught a more recent episode and she seemed to be more mature and responsible in it. But I don't feel sorry for her (for any of them for that matter! You have sex, you deal with the consequences).

Catelynn: She and Tyler are absolutely amazing! Although I don't know the circumstances which lead them to choose adoption as their option, I think they are incredibly mature and responsible. I know it must have been hard to let go of their child. I love how Tyler stands by her side and supports her.

Amber: She's right up there with Farrah except she's whiny and has to have her way all the time. Gary is so in love with her (why I have no clue, he must love abuse) and all she does is treat him like trash. He does everything for her, begs her to give him another try, and she just looks at him with indifference as if he never meant anything to her at all. That's no way to treat the father of your child and someone you were with for four years. I agree with one thing she said though. Gary and her were always fighting and it wasn't good for Leah to be around that. But honestly, if she ever finds another boyfriend how much will change? She'll probably treat him the same way as she treated Gary and eventually they'll be fighting all the time. Unless she changes her holier than thou/it's all about me attitude it will always be the same.

0 likes [|reply]
1 Feb 2010, 03:12
Love Bipolar Inc
I watch the show every now and then. These are my thoughts on the girls:

Maci: I like her, I think she has really taken to the responsibility really well for her age.

Farrah: What a spoiled fucking brat she is! She wants to go out all the time and be a teenager yet she also wants to be an adult and have sex and have a baby? Can't have it both ways. I feel sorry for her parents having to deal with her and raising her child when she should be raising her. I do have to admit that I just caught a more recent episode and she seemed to be more mature and responsible in it. But I don't feel sorry for her (for any of them for that matter! You have sex, you deal with the consequences).

Catelynn: She and Tyler are absolutely amazing! Although I don't know the circumstances which lead them to choose adoption as their option, I think they are incredibly mature and responsible. I know it must have been hard to let go of their child. I love how Tyler stands by her side and supports her.

Amber: She's right up there with Farrah except she's whiny and has to have her way all the time. Gary is so in love with her (why I have no clue, he must love abuse) and all she does is treat him like trash. He does everything for her, begs her to give him another try, and she just looks at him with indifference as if he never meant anything to her at all. That's no way to treat the father of your child and someone you were with for four years. I agree with one thing she said though. Gary and her were always fighting and it wasn't good for Leah to be around that. But honestly, if she ever finds another boyfriend how much will change? She'll probably treat him the same way as she treated Gary and eventually they'll be fighting all the time. Unless she changes her holier than thou/it's all about me attitude it will always be the same.

0 likes [|reply]
1 Feb 2010, 03:25
brooke !
maci: i love her. i hope she finally leaves ryan for good. what really got to me, was when she dropped her online classes, and ryan said she did it because she was fucking lazy. uh, no, she did it so she can take care of her son. i think she's an amazing mom and has really stepped up to the plate.

farrah: i couldn't stand her in the beginning; i think just because being a teen mom myself, i understood that i had a child/children, and i couldn't just go out every night and leave the kids at home. lately she's been stepping up to the plate (or so it seems), but i read online that she's rumored to be dating pauly d from jersey shore? if you google search it, there are a few articles. it says she was down in texas at a club (she lives in iowa.. and she's only 18. wtf?). idk how true it is, but still..

catelynn: her and tyler are so strong. definitely my favorite. i think they would have been amazing parents, but what they did was so selfless and they should be proud of themselves.

amber: I CANNOT STAND HER. she is so whiny and makes it seem like gary is the bad one.
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends